TESTERS WANTED! ×

Southeast Michigan League needs members

Deep

All: I'm the secretary for a long-standing league in the Southeast Michigan area.

We need 2 new players to join up with two members who don't have partners this year.

We're an 18 hole league and play on Saturday mornings, between 700am and 800am, at Pontiac Country Club on Elizabeth Lake in Waterford, MI. Last year, 18 holes walking was only $30. Carts were $15. Not sure what will happen to fees this year, but I expect them to be the same, or VERY close.

We have flights for all skill levels, with our handicaps ranging from 3 to 36. During our 26 week season (this year, April 10 - October 9) you and your partner (2 man teams) will play each team in your flight twice. We shoot for 6-7 team flights, so the number of matches you would play would be 10-12. On weeks you don't have a match, you're welcome to come play a practice round. And, you schedule your own matches. Nobody tells you who you have to play, or when. Very flexible to accommodate vacations, work schedule, etc.

If you have a USGA handicap, great, otherwise your first three rounds of league play will establish your league handicap.

An application for membership, and more information about the format of the league, the course, etc. are available on our website at http://www.golfweb.ws/7945

The league website has my contact information, or you can message me here as well.

I look forward to a bunch of new members this year!

Thanks,

Greg

• 7 years later...

Archived