2023 Forum Features

It is a smaller platform similar to Tapatalk, but Invision has updated the ability for the forum to be on Community Hive. 

https://communityhive.com/

This is another board which you can view content streams of the ongoings of the forum. For existing users, it wont make much difference as you are on the forum anyway. However this is another platform which we can be visible on to hopefully garner the attention of new members!

⛳🛄 as of June 2nd, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:   TBD: Follow here: Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   TBD

:Sub70: 659 TC w/ KBS Tour V 90 Black

Wedge:  :mizuno-small: S23 54,58 w/ KBS Tour Hi-Rev Blackout

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Just noticed the updated reactions. Not sure if I missed an update somehwere, curious on the MGS one though, what’s the intention on that? 🔥 is self explanatory 

IMG_2393.png

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

2 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Just noticed the updated reactions. Not sure if I missed an update somehwere, curious on the MGS one though, what’s the intention on that? 🔥 is self explanatory 

IMG_2393.png

Eventually I hope that we will be able to reward members with special reactions if they are a donor and that type of thing.

The MGS one is a trial (I wanted it to be a gif) use it as you see fit! It probably won't be around for too much longer so get it in while you can. 

⛳🛄 as of June 2nd, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:   TBD: Follow here: Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   TBD

:Sub70: 659 TC w/ KBS Tour V 90 Black

Wedge:  :mizuno-small: S23 54,58 w/ KBS Tour Hi-Rev Blackout

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

56 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Eventually I hope that we will be able to reward members with special reactions if they are a donor and that type of thing.

The MGS one is a trial (I wanted it to be a gif) use it as you see fit! It probably won't be around for too much longer so get it in while you can. 

Limited time only!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Then is the MGS like a BOGO deal??? 
If I act now, will get not 1 BOGO but 2 BOGO??? Asking for an extremely needy friend.