Monte Scheinblum Black Friday Deals

If this is a duplicate, sorry but thought I'd share.  Monte's been recommended by a handful of forum members and I'm looking at both the 3 pack videos and either the single or (5) on-line lessons/dissection of my swing.  

BLACK_FRIDAY_2022 · Rebellion Golf

• Like 2

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

29 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

If this is a duplicate, sorry but thought I'd share.  Monte's been recommended by a handful of forum members and I'm looking at both the 3 pack videos and either the single or (5) on-line lessons/dissection of my swing.  

Great deals!!  I have all Monte's videos; they are great for quick referencing the parts that I need.  Efficient Swing and NTC have really changed my game for the better.  I would also recommend attending one of his clinics; he is usually in the Phoenix area around February.

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

9 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Can’t go wrong either way. Probably would suggest a single to make sure his teaching and personality mesh with your way of learning.

if you like how the single goes then buy a pack. Unfortunately that would mean you paying non black Friday prices but wouldn’t be wasting money if his way doesn’t fit with you 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

11 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Can’t go wrong either way. Probably would suggest a single to make sure his teaching and personality mesh with your way of learning.

if you like how the single goes then buy a pack. Unfortunately that would mean you paying non black Friday prices but wouldn’t be wasting money if his way doesn’t fit with you 

He has a 10 minute video example of a swing analysis in the ad. As I stated before, I would like to have something like that as my baseline and so I can "see" the swing faults. My hunch is that 90% of anything to be gained can be ascertained through a single evaluation and that I'll know whether I'm making progress on the suggested changes from ball flight.  Being able to go back and re-look at the analysis would be helpful.

Have you or others seen any of his 3 videos? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Great deals!!  I have all Monte's videos; they are great for quick referencing the parts that I need.  Efficient Swing and NTC have really changed my game for the better.  I would also recommend attending one of his clinics; he is usually in the Phoenix area around February.

Missed your post... that's all I needed to hear 👍.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

He has a 10 minute video example of a swing analysis in the ad. As I stated before, I would like to have something like that as my baseline and so I can "see" the swing faults. My hunch is that 90% of anything to be gained can be ascertained through a single evaluation and that I'll know whether I'm making progress on the suggested changes from ball flight.  Being able to go back and re-look at the analysis would be helpful.

Have you or others seen any of his 3 videos? 

I’ve watched the majority of his training videos and have used them in my learning of the swing. He breaks things down in a very simple fashion and has several drills for what he teaches because what works for one may not work for another.

If someone is looking for swing work then efficient swing, no turn cast and broom force in that order is how I would go, if one has a decent backswing position then using ntc and broom force would be the path.

His use the bounce and the 2.0 version are great for short game work.

For those with decent swings one evaluation may be all that’s needed but follow ups would also be needed to make sure the work being done is correct. He has the plan (forget the name) where you get somewhat unlimited checkins after you take a lesson. If I were to use him as my instructor this is what I would do. Buy a lesson spend a month or two working on that lesson using the program for feedback. Once that work is in a good spot use his feedback to see if I need another lesson to address any other issues and then rinse and repeat 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1