TESTERS WANTED! ×

2024 What is safe in your bag? What's on the chopping block?

GolfSpy_APH

We are on the edge/beginning of launch season there will be plenty of new gear out to try, test and drool over. However are there any that are guaranteed to be safe in your bag for next year? We have a lot of club ho's here which is great! One need only check out the CHA thread to see how much fun many of us having switching around gear in our bags, however we all have favorites that more often than not have earned their way in and will stay there for the longer term. 

On the flip side whats on the TBD list or chopping block headed into the year?

Let us know!

For me my bag is pretty safe.

Driver shootout is ongoing, with the Tsi3 leading the way quite comfortably at this point. 3 wood well I have 2, but the old f7 is just so good and will always be hard to beat. Irons are still new and ones I truly enjoy using as well as having fun with the aesthetic of them (yes I may strip them back to normal haha). Wedges could possible be replaced, however I would likely just go with the more Glide wedges so can't really say thats a swap out and putter experiment pending I have 2 that work extremely well for me. The middle of the bag is still a focus point. Between hybrid, 7 wood, 2 irons and such that will always be a revolving door so I have a hard time jumping on something brand new, however the new icrossover certainly has my attention!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Driver is going to be changed, and likely 3w and hybrid as well. I’m dead-set on the gapping equation we worked toward at Ping, so it’s likely I switch to clubs that get me the specific distances we calculated. If the Cobra King Tec hybrids I have now fit the distances needed, they won’t go, so I just have to get on a Trackman with them to see. I’ll also get my Edel wedges on a Trackman to see if I need to make loft tweaks to get them gapped correctly, and the Edel putter is staying, so no change with those four clubs.

New Ping driver will be mine, though!!!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Driver is a maybe, always trying to find something longer with less dispersion.

3 wood, hybrids, irons, and wedges all,safe. 

I am in the midst of a putter shootout trying to find the putter I will hopefully commit to using.   LAB is definitely out of the bag.  Right now it is looking like the Odyssey RSX or the Seemore mFGP2 will take the permanent spot with the Odyssey currently having a slight lead. While it probably doesn’t matter the shaft might be in line for a change as I find upgraded putter shafts intriguing.  Also debating on a length change.      Basically this is a combination of fixing my stroke and finding the right putter to match.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Mavrik Max driver and Hy-Wood are safe. Tried to replace the Mavrik this season and it was still clearly a great driver for me.

D7 irons are fairly safe. I got a lot more consistent moving back to steel from graphite with no physical concerns as of yet. I still might go the Halo XL route at one point in 2023 because forgiveness is awesome.

CBX 2 wedges are also pretty darn safe.

Putter... well of the three in my rotation only the HB10 is safe to stay for a while. If something's going to change this coming year, this will probably be the spot. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I'm doubting I'll see much improvement, but driver is always a possibility.

Otherwise, I will be getting a SteelFiber i110cw in the Cobra Utility here in the next few weeks, and the BGT ZNE Wedge shafts for my Edels have me intrigued as well. Everything else is safe - though I will be taking my PTx Pros for a loft/lie check and will have them bent one flat from stock at that point.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

I have learned to say nothing is safe but in order of favorite to least favorite:

Irons: PTxPros - I love these. The only thing is I have a large chip on the bottom of my 6iron (looking desperately for a replacement without having to get a whole new set)
Hybrid: Callaway Rogue ST Max - also love this thing. The only thing would be I may get a regular shaft for it since I am currently deep in the Otto-phlex world
Driver: Cobra Radspeed Xb - love the head, the shaft is very much in flux. I have 4 shafts right now (thanks Otto-Phlex) and may add a 5th via a regular Grafalloy Pro Launch. 
Wedges: They work and seem fine. I do like the idea of a hi-toe or full face lob wedge but not enough to replace my Ping Glide (yet)
Putter: I like my Lab DF 2.1 but once I saw the Link.1 come out, I knew the DF 2.1's days were numbered. If the Link.1 regular run is less than $450 I am buying it. So I would say this is on the hot seat. 

That's it. I only carry 12 clubs so any change is large. Really feels like I could go all of next year with this bag and be fine (once I find a shaft combo I like in the Driver and Hybrid). 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* "Std" setting ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 18* "lower" setting➖ :mizuno-small: Pro Fli-Hi 21.5* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

Everything is pretty safe in the bag besides wedges, which has nothing to do with the club but it is time for new ones after 3 years of alotttt of use especially the 52*. 

Just because I know something will be purchased I will speculate what that is...:

• Love my driver but I could see looking at something new just because, and at the end of the year I was struggling all around and the driver has an extra bad view on it right now
  • Wedges like I said. Will be a fun off season to keep my eyes peeled for some SM9's

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

My instruments of battle are never subjected to walking a plank, but they know 60 days isolation in a storage closet is their reward for any instance of misbehaving.  No light, no food, no water.

Good hand action comes from good body action.     

:macgregor-small:  :benhogan-small: :cobra-small:

"NONE! NONE OF YOU LITTLE MAMAS BOYS ARE SAFE!! WE'LL LEAVE YOU BEHIND AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY IF YOU DON'T PERFORM!!!" ..me trying out my best USMC drill sgt impression to my bag of golf clubs 🤪

Haha but safe-ish in a relative manner of speaking and always reserving the right to post a new entry into the CHA thread...

Driver head - picked this up on sale late in the season and like the look, feel and performance. Shaft may change, tho (see "Otto-Phlex" thread).

4H and 5H - the 4H I also got late in the season, after several trials of others, and actually am really happy with it; the 5H just works for me.

54 and 60 wedges - pretty satisfied with the way these feel and work for me.

Things that may change...

Woods - thinking about trying the Cleveland XL Hy-Wood (18°), and if that works may also add a 7W to the bag.

Irons - like but don't love the 0211s. Demo'ing a Cobra Forged TEC-X and really like it .. will prob take it along to an iron fitting soon.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

As of right now the only club in any danger of leaving is the Smart Sole. It could be a novelty thing, it could not be. Everything else is set for now and probably for the foreseeable future the only change would be wedge finish and wedge groove considerations.

2023 Ball is also yet to be determined. I think I know what the call is going to be, but I'm waiting to see what might be coming down the pipe from the 2023 launch calendar.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

10 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

We are on the edge/beginning of launch season there will be plenty of new gear out to try, test and drool over. However are there any that are guaranteed to be safe in your bag for next year? We have a lot of club ho's here which is great! One need only check out the CHA thread to see how much fun many of us having switching around gear in our bags, however we all have favorites that more often than not have earned their way in and will stay there for the longer term. 

On the flip side whats on the TBD list or chopping block headed into the year?

Let us know!

For me my bag is pretty safe.

Driver shootout is ongoing, with the Tsi3 leading the way quite comfortably at this point. 3 wood well I have 2, but the old f7 is just so good and will always be hard to beat. Irons are still new and ones I truly enjoy using as well as having fun with the aesthetic of them (yes I may strip them back to normal haha). Wedges could possible be replaced, however I would likely just go with the more Glide wedges so can't really say thats a swap out and putter experiment pending I have 2 that work extremely well for me. The middle of the bag is still a focus point. Between hybrid, 7 wood, 2 irons and such that will always be a revolving door so I have a hard time jumping on something brand new, however the new icrossover certainly has my attention!

Safe:

- Maltby Pure Track PTM-4 putter that I built within the last year (unless I put the EVNROLL ER2 back in my bag

- Edison wedges (44, 49, 54 & 59 degrees); the 49, 54 and 59 are definitely safe, but the 44 may get pushed out of my bag if I put the PW to my set back with the rest of my TE Exotics C721 iron set.

- Sub 70 939X 21* #4 hybrid 

As Close to “safe” as it gets:

- Exotics C721 irons, with E721 5 & 6 irons

- Callaway Epic Flash 7-wood

- OnCore golf balls (Vero X1 or X2 in warm weather, 2022 ELIXR in cool or cold weather). The only ball that might knock out the Vero is Srixon’s Z-Star Diamond.

Probably Safe:

- Titleist TS2 4-wood (16.5*, set to 15.75* loft)

Always on the “Chopping Block”:

- whatever driver is in the bag (currently a Titleist TSi1, but it could be a TE Exotics C or E722, Ping G425 Max, Sub 70 849 Pro or even a TM 300 Mini Driver - 13.5*, set to 12.83* loft)

Edited by funkyjudge

DR - Callaway Paradym X, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - T.E. Exotics C722, Diamana D+ 82-S

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Callaway Epic Flash, ACCRA Tour X 80S

Irons - Cobra Forged Tec X (5-GW), KBS TGI 75-R

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - Makefield VS custom, 34", 67* lie, 1.75* loft

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023) or Vice Pro Plus (OnCore ELIXR or Maxfli Tour S in winter)

Bags - Vessel

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

Right now I'm pretty happy with what I've got in the bag. If anything, I will be looking to update wedges from my SM7's. I'm gaming a 52, 56, and 60 and looking to possibly go 54, 58 because my Mizuno Set GW is 50. 

Another possibility would be driver, but that's yet to be determined. My priority would be wedges just because I enjoy the creativity of the short game and nice, spinny shots are primo. 

Safe: SIM2 Driver and 4H, Odyssey DFX putter, and TaylorMade wedges

Immediate chopping block: my 18-19 year old TaylorMade RAC irons (just waiting for my Mizuno JPX 923 Hot Metal Pros to arrive)

Next on the chopping block: my very old Ben Hogan 3W. But I need more time with my 4H to determine my gap that needs fixing.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM2 Max

Wood: Currently looking

Hybrid: TaylorMade SIM2 Max 4 (22°)

Irons: Mizuno JPX923 Hot Metal Pro 5-GW

Wedges: TaylorMade RAC Satin 54° & TaylorMade Milled Grind 60°

Putter: Odyssey DFX 2 ball

Ball: TaylorMade Tour Response ball

Other: Arccos Caddie

10 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Clubs in my bag are safe at the moment.  The bag however may be going!  I love the bag, but the top edges of the slots are worn.  I had a few repairs made, but that was expensive, so unless I can do it myself I'm getting a new bag.  

The only club that is suspect is my Callaway Epic Max 9W.  It has the same shaft as my Epic Max 3W and Heavenwood, which I love; however, the 9W is problematic.  I hit it well, and then I don't.  It may be that the shaft is too light for the length of the club.  I'll be looking at that.

I’m likely to get new wedges.  Have a 52, 56 and 60 and will likely go to 54, 58 instead of carrying the 3 I have plus my PXG Gap and PW.  Also will regroup everything but the putter.  

:titleist-small: 917D2 driver

:callaway-small: 3 wood

:titleist-small: TS2 19 degree and 21 degree hybrids

:PXG:0211 5-GW irons

:ping-small: Glide 56 and 60 degree wedges

:odyssey-small: EXO7 putter :garsen: MAX grip

:titleist-small: Pro V1

Just now, Caddie1966 said:

I’m likely to get new wedges.  Have a 52, 56 and 60 and will likely go to 54, 58 instead of carrying the 3 I have plus my PXG Gap and PW.  Also will regroup everything but the putter.  

That should be regrip. How I hate spellcheck sometimes.

Safe: Almost Everything in my bag…..as I recently shot a 76 then a few 8*’s then a 79.  Most recent change was from PXG 0211 driver to PXG 0811 XF driver as I now hav3 been able to score 14/14 FIRs. Very Pleased with my fairway woods, 5/7/9 and love my Titleist T300 irons. I have many putters that I kick around with at home but my Evenroll ER2 has remained in the bag.

Chopping Block: Possibly my SCOR wedges, 54/57 just because I would like to try wedges with a senior shaft like the Fubuki in my T300 irons.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

23 minutes ago, Caddie1966 said:

My set PW is 48º; I have a 54 and 60 Callaway PM Grind that I love.  The 60 is pretty worn because I use it for most all shots inside 60y.  I don't like the new Callaway wedge, but bought a new 60 PM Grind two years ago that was on sale since I knew I would have to replace mine eventually... might be this next year.

I bought new Pure DTX grips today; don't need them yet, but the savings was too great to pass up.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

My set PW is 48º; I have a 54 and 60 Callaway PM Grind that I love.  The 60 is pretty worn because I use it for most all shots inside 60y.  I don't like the new Callaway wedge, but bought a new 60 PM Grind two years ago that was on sale since I knew I would have to replace mine eventually... might be this next year.

I bought new Pure DTX grips today; don't need them yet, but the savings was too great to pass up.

My wedges are Ping Tour.  I use the 60 from bunkers and about 30 yards out.  Use the 56 from 40-95.  The 52 is used the least from 95-110 because I tend to flight my 48 PXG gap wedge instead.  I have used golf pride midsize cp2 grips for the past 15 years and generally regrip all at once.  I’ll do that sometime in December when I know I won’t be playing for a few days and will have lie angle checked at same time as I play 2 degrees flat. I’m thinking I might try Vokey for the first time ever.  I have played Ping and Cleveland for years.  I will get fitted for wedges though.

Safe: Driver, Metal woods, irons, wedges, bag
Up in the air: Ball - ‘21 TP5, ‘22 Bridge R X, ‘23 AVX or Tour Response 
Chop Chop: Putter - besides a local club - where have you guys had a great experience getting a putter fitting?

Thanks in advance.

D: :taylormade-small: Stealth - HZRD Smoke BLK 
3W: :titleist-small: TSR3 - :Fuji: TR 🔴
5W: :taylormade-small: Stealth  - :Fuji: 🔴
Irons: :titleist-small: T200 - Project X LZ 6.0
Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 46/53/59
Putter: :scotty-small: Select Squareback 1.5 - 2018
Ball: :taylormade-small: Tour Response vs :titleist-small: AVX
Bag: Jones
Other: :Arccos:

35 minutes ago, thejestes said:

- where have you guys had a great experience getting a putter fitting?

Bruce Rearick - Burnt Edges Consulting https://bargolfinstruction.blogspot.com. I did everything done virtually and was the most comprehensive putting instruction/ fitting that you can get.  Becuase I like putters I have drifted from what I learned but going back to improve my putting

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

My 3H is likely on its way out for a UW. Obviously will have to see it in action on the course. No other clubs are in danger unless I find an offer for something I can’t refuse

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

10 hours ago, thejestes said:

Safe: Driver, Metal woods, irons, wedges, bag
Up in the air: Ball - ‘21 TP5, ‘22 Bridge R X, ‘23 AVX or Tour Response 
Chop Chop: Putter - besides a local club - where have you guys had a great experience getting a putter fitting?

Thanks in advance.

Haven’t done it but golftec does putter fittings.  Don’t know where you are in Texas but there are several Golftec facilities around.  PXG stores do putter fittings on their line. There is also a fitter in Plano who does putter fittings. I will look up his name and let you know.  Dave Edel is also based in Tx and does fittings for his putters.

For me another area of focus is going to be the golf ball. I think I want to stay in the Vice family, however narrowing down which one may be the trickier part. 

I played AVX, Tour Response, TP5 and Vice Tour last year and the Tour Response was probably my slight favourite, however the Vice Tour was solid as well especially for the price. I am still very curious about the Zero, as if it is basically the old nike golf balls I would be pretty happy with that!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I just replaced my irons and wedges, so in theory my bag is set for next year. I like my current putter, but putters are never safe so we'll see if it makes it through the year.

Driver: :cobra-small: LTDx
Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3HL
Fairway: :ping-small: G425 Max 9 Wood
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 5 Hybrid

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX4 6-AW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50° 54° & 58°
Putter:   
bloodline(2).png.8f7245797de1f39b93a647d0292c1b2b.png Vale
Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow