TESTERS WANTED! ×

Adjustable Loft Sleeves test

Syks7

I saw a quick article the other day (can't remember where) about the variance in launch, spin, trajectory, and spin rate you can get from the various settings on an adjustable Driver (or wood/hybrid) sleeve.  It was quick and just didn't have a lot of depth with it.

I thought MGS could do a much more detailed test using all of the big OEM sleeves with the robot to see what effect each of the positions on a sleeve have given repeatable conditions.  And maybe, if possible, what kind of adjustments help achieve certain results on a given sleeve.  

Driver

311062546_PXG_LogoSmall.jpg.1ff58b767d1fb1cdfeac9a387718766e.jpg  0811XT -- Tensei CK Orange 60

Woods

PXG_Logo Small.jpg 0211 3W -- Tensei AV Raw Blue

Hybrids

image.png.374545efa45a29aed00287677e783604.png  0317X 2&4 -- Tensei AV Raw Blue 

Irons 

:srixon-small: ZX7 4/AW -- C-Taper Lite 110

Wedges

:cleveland-small:  RTX Zipcore 56 Mid @55° -- TT DG Spinner

Putter

Test.png DF2.1 or Link.1 -- Accra

Ball

:srixon-small:  Zstar Diamond

55 minutes ago, Syks7 said:

I saw a quick article the other day (can't remember where) about the variance in launch, spin, trajectory, and spin rate you can get from the various settings on an adjustable Driver (or wood/hybrid) sleeve.  It was quick and just didn't have a lot of depth with it.

I thought MGS could do a much more detailed test using all of the big OEM sleeves with the robot to see what effect each of the positions on a sleeve have given repeatable conditions.  And maybe, if possible, what kind of adjustments help achieve certain results on a given sleeve.  

They are always looking for ideas so I'll look to pass this along to Phillip and maybe it gains some traction!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

59 minutes ago, Syks7 said:

These videos might be of interest for you.