TESTERS WANTED! ×

2022 MGS Forum Member/Thread Awards

GolfSpy_APH

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

This is a great list! I love seeing a whole bunch of old and new on this list!  Thank you to everyone who made this list for your contributions to the community, they do not go unnoticed by the mod team!  Without the awesome members we have this forum would not be what it is, so Thank you!

And I’d be remiss If I didn’t mention @GolfSpy_APH here.  I have no doubt that this forum will grow and continue to be the best place on the internet for our forum members. Thanks for your leadership on the mod team!

Onward to 2023!

I second Bryan's comments above.  

Thanks for your leadership and all you do for the forum Jamie!!

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

2022 has come and gone and it was an interesting year for the forum. We had a lot going on and a lot of changes throughout the year. Not only did we have the pleasure of adding a few new mods to our team, but we also had a lot of new people join the forum. Before getting into the awards here are a few stats for everyone to know!

This has turned more into a recap and thanks/recognition vs awards... we will work on award names for 2023. 

New Registrations on the forum - 4881
Members who had content reacted to - 2321
Members who reacted to content - 1144
New Topics - 3932
Number of Posts - 63,448
Images uploaded to the Gallery - 118
Community Markers - 178 
Tests - 18
Test Comments - 3,467 (on the new now old platform)
Total Reviews - 39 (again on the new now old platform)

Total Reactions Given - 176,715!

Most Searched Item: Sub70 @GolfSub70

Most Marker Reviews goes to @GolfSpy_BOS

Most Posts in 2022 goes to @Kenny B
image.png

Most Reacted to Content (non staff announcements)
@chisag Maxfli Tour Post with 40+ Reactions!

This was closely followed by @azstu324 Otto Phlex Thread which had over 30+ Reactions!

Third was a thread that will live on forever in the 2018 Odyssey O Works Giveaway with 30 Reactions!

Some other noteworthy threads that should be recognized are of course the LIV Thread. This thing racked up thousands (2543 and counting) of comments and I don't believe will ever stop. 

However we had some other notable content worth recognizing
@inner_game_coach had a career low post which gathered a great amount of reactions here: 

Also in one of our last AMA Matt Blois made a great video for us: 

Not to be outdone @PMookie journey to Ping was also a significant topic which you can find in the link below

Then there are several threads which may have not made reactions list, but have been community highlights. 

One being the MGS Virtual Tournaments being led by @Golfspy_TCB! If you haven't seen them you can find all the details below and join in the fun!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/forum/104-mgs-virtual-golf-tournaments/

Also as this is the off season we have had some great threads which have kept us going in the winter months for those of us who are not lucky enough to play all year. 

A headliner for this is @ejgaudette MGS Off-Season Speed Challenge thread!

Now that much of that has been covered we get to some of the thread/pm acknowledgements!
@Yellow Ball gets a shout out for providing much comedic relief... which is often needed! Thank you and we expect more of the same in 2023! Of course we can't just recognize just Yellow Ball, @The Hat Must also be recognized for being a sense of joy and laughs on the forum. Thank you and keep it going!

A special shoutout to all who attended, organized and participated in the MGS Regional Outing! Lets hope this year is even bigger and better!

@edingc and his Work In Progress deserves a shoutout as one of the best Game Improvement threads.

There are so many others we can recognize and truly I could go on and on so I will tag a few others and I truly apologize if I miss a few. we have so many incredible members it is impossible to name everyone. 
@cnosil
@DaveP043
@GregGarner
@Getoffmylawn (new Fantasy Football winner)
@EasyPutter
@BIG STU
@tommc23
@tony@CIC
@MattF
@Lacassem
@MattWillGolf
@Berg Ryman
@sirchunksalot
@Bang60
@Samsonite
@THEZIPR23
@TylorJudd
@fixyurdivot
@cksurfdude
@Rickp
@JerryB
@Tom the Golf Nut
@revkev
@GolfSpy Barbajo
@Samsonite
@blackngold_blood
@RickyBobby_PR
@RollingGreens
@silver & black
@Jnoble89
@Siamese Moose

And so so so many more! 

I also want to shout out our mod team @GolfSpy_BOS, @Golfspy_CG2, @GolfSpy MPR, @Golfspy_TCB and @Golfspy_Lukes for all the work they have done this past year and so. This site wouldn't be the same without you all and the work you guys do is amazing!

Again I am sorry if I missed your name and if I did you can send me a PM telling me so! 

Thank you all for making 2022 a special (different) kind of year and one that will certainly be one to remember! 

Now onto 2023!

(ps as I see members I forget I am trying to add them in as I feel bad that I am so forgetful often with names and such!)

Great post to wrap up 2022, and a big thanks is certainly warranted to @GolfSpy_APH! I have truly enjoyed interacting with everyone on this forum since I started getting more active with it over the summer and look forward to continuing it through 2023 and beyond! One of the first things I do in the morning is check the forum, and it has easily become my favorite way to procrastinate during the day. If only we got paid to talk about golf! Also want to echo the thanks to all of the MGS mods and all forum members who have contributed answers to all of the questions I have asked!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

Ya know.. there was a lotta talk about topics getting reactions // reactions to topics...

.. so in addition to a big THX to all the Mods for all their time and effort reorganizing the forum structure, working through all the testing & reviews changes, refreshing the forum look and revitalizing its participation ...

.. they also fixed this huge problem:

😄

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Appreciate the kind words and support. 

As you all know this community means a great deal to a lot and I am happy with the progress we have made to make it more alive. It takes not only the whole mod team, but everyone as a community. 

We have a lot in the works for 2023 and will enjoy bringing some more variation to the forum along with building on some of the platforms we currently have!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

6 hours ago, azstu324 said:

What a totally awesome wrap-up to 2022! TBH 2022 was a royal PITA for a lot of us with employment (mortgage industry for me), and health, both physical and mental. The MGS forum was much cheaper and I'd dare say as productive as therapy would have been. 

Thank you all for being my lean-to when things weren't so great in my non-golf life. 

Can't wait to see what 2023 has in store. 

I echo the therapy as well, since 2019 it's been a real struggle mentally for me and I've not wanted to carry on living. When I think of how well I played in the past and how I play now is like chalk and cheese, but after finding MGS and learning how to help my golf a little it gets more enjoyable, thanks...

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

11 hours ago, Yellow Ball said:

giphy.gif

... Hello Yellow Neuman!

... @Yellow Ball I hate to call you out on a congratulatory thread but I am surprised (although I shouldn't be) that many don't recognize the difference between Superman and Clark Kent is just a pair of glasses. YOU know and I  know you are just a cheap range ball and all you have done is remove your stripes masquerading as a real golf ball. Sadly, even Jeppetto can't bring you to life as a REAL golf ball. That said and I know the truth hurts, you are indeed loved by all. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

On 12/12/2022 at 3:46 PM, THEZIPR23 said:

No nominations for the LIV thread...I'm shocked...🤣🤣

I have one for PIA. Just saying........

Sorry for being late to the party!

Edited by GaDawg
Added comment

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

3 hours ago, chisag said:

... Hello Yellow Neuman!

... @Yellow Ball I hate to call you out on a congratulatory thread but I am surprised (although I shouldn't be) that many don't recognize the difference between Superman and Clark Kent is just a pair of glasses. YOU know and I  know you are just a cheap range ball and all you have done is remove your stripes masquerading as a real golf ball. But sadly, even Jeppetto can't bring you to life as a REAL golf ball. That said and I know the truth hurts, you are indeed loved by all. 

Ahh my aging actor friend, putting me down and then says he loves me. You must live in one of those areas that rips someone apart and then says "Bless his heart" like that is supposed to make everything okay. 

Let's break down the comments shall we!

Cheap, bingo and a heck yeah. Who else never had to buy clubs, take lessons, or pay for golf. I'm so cheap I don't even have pockets to put my hands in. Unless I'm dressing up to go out that is. Now who is jealous? 

Range Ball, Not so much. I shall refer you to my very first post. "I normally appear to everyone as an average white guy with different logos on my coveralls from all my sponsors." I can be whatever ball is in play It could be a Titleist ProV1, Maxfli Tour, or unfortunately a lower brand rock. My photo shop color (party face) is yellow. 

Having Stripes, No but I have left a few skid marks in my day. Brown of course. Result of too much Tequila. 

Jeppetto bringing me to life. Wrong again! I was born on Christmas Day and Santa brought me to life. 

SEE... Look on Santa's shoulder right above the train.

92556643_Santa1(2).jpg.eb6df751d9d0e2200f25cd416deba771.jpg

But I appreciate you trying to get my goat! 

Love you too YB

It's was a great year and a lot of fun!!  I enjoy so many of the posts you all make in so many different topics.  It's easy to make so many posts interacting with each of you like we are family... well, that and being retired gives me more free time to catch up on all you easterners!  I also don't have to split my time among other family or social media gatherings.  This is my only outlet for my ramblings!

Many thanks to all the mods that make this place a fun place to visit and chat.  I've seen a considerable amount of positive interaction from mods in 2022, and with the people involved I fully expect that 2023 will be even better.

I also expect that each member here will fulfill their aspirations on and off the course, and I expect to read about them this year.  Put the past behind you and see what the future can bring.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

6 hours ago, Kenny B said:

It's was a great year and a lot of fun!!  I enjoy so many of the posts you all make in so many different topics.  It's easy to make so many posts interacting with each of you like we are family... well, that and being retired gives me more free time to catch up on all you easterners!  I also don't have to split my time among other family or social media gatherings.  This is my only outlet for my ramblings!

Many thanks to all the mods that make this place a fun place to visit and chat.  I've seen a considerable amount of positive interaction from mods in 2022, and with the people involved I fully expect that 2023 will be even better.

I also expect that each member here will fulfill their aspirations on and off the course, and I expect to read about them this year.  Put the past behind you and see what the future can bring.

Well said Kenny B, my thoughts too...

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

One last follow up for this as we look to give a few other shoutouts. A list of members who gave the most reactions!

image.png

Thank you all of course, but a special shoutout to both @sirchunksalot and @cksurfdude for being the most generous of the generous bunch haha! An impressive 13,000 plus reactions given to members. Just wow!

I believe we missed another category. 

The award goes to @sirchunksalot for the most foot spray used in a season. 🤣 👏

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

15 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I like to think of it as my contribution to the art community. 

I think you should join DR. Scholls with an honorary doctorate. Drchunksalot. Or even better Dr. Sirchunksalot 

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

One last follow up for this as we look to give a few other shoutouts. A list of members who gave the most reactions!

image.png

Thank you all of course, but a special shoutout to both @sirchunksalot and @cksurfdude for being the most generous of the generous bunch haha! An impressive 13,000 plus reactions given to members. Just wow!

Hey what can I say? I love, in the most manliest way 😄, all you guys!  (..yes yes, you too, Yellow Ball)

I've learned so much about golf the game in the forums ... I appreciate reading everyone's knowledge, opinions, even rants & raves ... and really appreciate all the virtual, and in a few cases and hopefully growing number of actual, friendships 👍

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

image.png

LOL all my reactions didn't even make the top 20 🙃  just shows what a skater I am (I promise to try harder 🤥)

3 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I like to think of it as my contribution to the art community.  🖼️ 🖌️

52 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Hey what can I say? I love, in the most manliest way 😄, all you guys!  (..yes yes, you too, Yellow Ball)

I've learned so much about golf the game in the forums ... I appreciate reading everyone's knowledge, opinions, even rants & raves ... and really appreciate all the virtual, and in a few cases and hopefully growing number of actual, friendships 👍

Doing the math gentlemen,

Chuck you are reacting on average to 39 posts per day and Jason you are averaging 36 posts per day.  

Gentlemen (and ladies) as I do mean everyone and not just the front runners, that's what it takes to be leader on this board!

🚦  It's Game On for 2023! 🏁

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳

1 minute ago, EasyPutter said:

LOL all my reactions didn't even make the top 20 🙃  just shows what a skater I am (I promise to try harder 🤥)

Doing the math gentlemen,

Chuck you are reacting on average to 39 posts per day and Jason you are averaging 36 posts per day.  

Gentlemen (and ladies) as I do mean everyone and not just the front runners, that's what it takes to be leader on this board!

🚦  It's Game On for 2023! 🏁

I'll update you at the end of the month for 2023!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

15 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm not getting to go to the range today, it's clean up the wife's car before the inspection day. So for all my foot spray fans, I call it "Foot Spray on Winter's Grass".

20230128_150024-01.jpeg.bcfe39cd74d03d330c9858a4e343c5ce.jpeg

The way that the can, who was born confined to a medicine cabinet with it's original purpose of making bad air smell better, is suddenly trying to discover it's new purpose in the freshest of air.. the potential seems limitless for this little guy! 

Life imitating art is beautiful 

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

2 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm not getting to go to the range today, it's clean up the wife's car before the inspection day. So for all my foot spray fans, I call it "Foot Spray on Winter's Grass".

20230128_150024-01.jpeg.bcfe39cd74d03d330c9858a4e343c5ce.jpeg

Oops, first glance I thought that was @Yellow Ball my bad.

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳