Revs ridiculous deal

revkev

Congrats, particularly since you got the yellow ones which have become as scarce as chicken teeth around here.

Ping G430 Max 10.5*

Ping G430 SFT 3 wood and Ping G430 HL 7 wood SR flex

Ping G430 4,5,6,7 hybrids  SR flex

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 8,9,P,G, SW irons   A Flex

Cleveland Smart Sole S wedge  A Flex

Cobra Nova putter

15 hours ago, Bobbers said:

Congrats, particularly since you got the yellow ones which have become as scarce as chicken teeth around here.

Where are you at in Wisconsin?  I served a church in Sheboygan for 6 years prior to coming to Florida.  

Driver: Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  R flex   - 44.25 

Fairways:  Ping G410 5, 7, 9 wood  Alta CB red 65 R flex

Hybrid:  Ping G410  26 degree  Alta CB Red 70 R flex 

Irons: Ping G430  7-PW, 45, 50 Alta CB black 65 soft R flex 

Wedges:  Ping 195 S54, E58

Wedges and irons are - 1/2” and one degree flat 

Putter: Sacks Parente Duke 32.5”

Ball: Titleist Pro VI or Callaway Chrome Soft X ls

While not at the same time I was fit for every club in my bag as well as the Pro VI ball. I use the chrome soft x ls on my league course.  It has much softer softer greens than the club that I belong to. 

I’m on a mission to shoot my age - lifetime lowest round is 66 and I’m currently 67. 

2 minutes ago, revkev said:

Where are you at in Wisconsin?  I served a church in Sheboygan for 6 years prior to coming to Florida.  

I'm in Menomonee Falls, a suburb just northwest of Milwaukee and in Waukesha county; been here for 40+ years now that I think of it.  Had some good buddies who were from Sheboygan once upon a time.

Ping G430 Max 10.5*

Cobra Nova putter

8 minutes ago, Bobbers said:

I'm in Menomonee Falls, a suburb just northwest of Milwaukee and in Waukesha county; been here for 40+ years now that I think of it.  Had some good buddies who were from Sheboygan once upon a time.

Oh yeah - know it well.  I had a son who played travelling baseball in a league that played against communities all around the Milwaukee area.  Racine was the farthest south, Sheboygan the farthest north.  Menomonee Falls had one of the best teams every year in my son's age group.  I've been there a number of times.  

Glad to meet you.  

Driver: Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  R flex   - 44.25 

Fairways:  Ping G410 5, 7, 9 wood  Alta CB red 65 R flex

Hybrid:  Ping G410  26 degree  Alta CB Red 70 R flex 

Irons: Ping G430  7-PW, 45, 50 Alta CB black 65 soft R flex 

Wedges:  Ping 195 S54, E58

Wedges and irons are - 1/2” and one degree flat 

Putter: Sacks Parente Duke 32.5”

Ball: Titleist Pro VI or Callaway Chrome Soft X ls

While not at the same time I was fit for every club in my bag as well as the Pro VI ball. I use the chrome soft x ls on my league course.  It has much softer softer greens than the club that I belong to. 

I’m on a mission to shoot my age - lifetime lowest round is 66 and I’m currently 67. 

28 minutes ago, revkev said:

Oh yeah - know it well.  I had a son who played travelling baseball in a league that played against communities all around the Milwaukee area.  Racine was the farthest south, Sheboygan the farthest north.  Menomonee Falls had one of the best teams every year in my son's age group.  I've been there a number of times.  

Glad to meet you.  

The pleasure is all mine, rev, I'm sure.

Ping G430 Max 10.5*

Cobra Nova putter

On 12/9/2022 at 6:47 PM, revkev said:

I036D68D2-F979-4951-990A-B06C372DD5F8.jpeg.f6bf658c5eac34ab8d7d0b380ae8e46b.jpegI broke the news to my wife that I was going to need golf balls soon. Mind you, the last time that I bought balls was the last time Titleist offered their buy 3 get 1 deal through my club. I think it was close to 3 years ago.  I told her I was going to check out the year end clubhouse sale to see if maybe there were balls in it.

I was greeted with this sign. My heart jumped and I went in. The assistant pro was there and I asked if it meant if I bought 4 dozen Titleist balls I would get 40 percent off?  He went looked at the sign and said, “I guess so, yes.”

So he rang them up - 4 dozen Pro VI x’s for 128 - but there was an issue - that was below cost so he grabbed the head pro. He looked at it and said the special was supposed to be a box of balls, a hat, a glove, a shirt but he could see how anyone would read it like I did. So he gave it to me.

I felt bad because part of how those guys get paid is through sales. He told me not to sweat it. He’s trying to clear merchandise for new inventory and he has trouble moving yellow balls so it was a win for both of us.

So I just scored 4 dozen Pro VIxs for $32 a box - and that was tax included. 🙂

4 items at 40% off - phew good thing my wife didn't see that. We had our annual sale at the proshop this past Thursday. As usual my wife used up all of my shop credit 🥲. Guess that's why she continually encourages me to play better in league. 

On 12/9/2022 at 6:47 PM, revkev said:

I036D68D2-F979-4951-990A-B06C372DD5F8.jpeg.f6bf658c5eac34ab8d7d0b380ae8e46b.jpegI broke the news to my wife that I was going to need golf balls soon. Mind you, the last time that I bought balls was the last time Titleist offered their buy 3 get 1 deal through my club. I think it was close to 3 years ago.  I told her I was going to check out the year end clubhouse sale to see if maybe there were balls in it.

I was greeted with this sign. My heart jumped and I went in. The assistant pro was there and I asked if it meant if I bought 4 dozen Titleist balls I would get 40 percent off?  He went looked at the sign and said, “I guess so, yes.”

So he rang them up - 4 dozen Pro VI x’s for 128 - but there was an issue - that was below cost so he grabbed the head pro. He looked at it and said the special was supposed to be a box of balls, a hat, a glove, a shirt but he could see how anyone would read it like I did. So he gave it to me.

I felt bad because part of how those guys get paid is through sales. He told me not to sweat it. He’s trying to clear merchandise for new inventory and he has trouble moving yellow balls so it was a win for both of us.

So I just scored 4 dozen Pro VIxs for $32 a box - and that was tax included. 🙂

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Great find!  It's good that you feel a little guilty about it though 😆.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)