TESTERS WANTED! ×

New (2023?) Maxfli Tour golf balls

bgolfb4

1 hour ago, pgfree33 said:

Anyone compared these or the new Mizuno ball to the Bridgestone Tour B X or B XS??

I have not compared the Mizuno ball, but did compare the Bridgestone Tour B X to the 2022 Maxfli Tour. I was hitting the Bridgestone  at least 10 yards longer on drives and the feel was very good.

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

I'm wondering if the price increase is just based on simple economics?  EVERYTHING is now more expensive due to inflation, raw materials increases, supply chain issues, labor costs, shipping, etc...

I'm retired and starting to really feel the effects of our terrible economy on my finances.  Anybody else feeling the financial "pinch" or am I the only one?

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash, 9degree, Stock Green EvenFlow 45g, 5.0

3w: Callaway Epic Flash, 15degree, Stock Green EvenFlow, R

(Hobbyist; work on my own clubs for fun:)

3h, 4h, 5h: Maltby M890 (Maltby Pro Series Hybrid shaft, R)

Acer Pro XV 6-Gw (Recoil 660 R)

54*w, 58*w: Maltby TSW (Maltby Pro Series S...using the "spinner shaft" hack, lol)

Maltby Pure-Track Tour Milled Putter, 35", plus 2' loft

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

1 minute ago, Gripit said:

I'm wondering if the price increase is just based on simple economics?  EVERYTHING is now more expensive due to inflation, raw materials increases, supply chain issues, labor costs, shipping, etc...

I'm retired and starting to really feel the effects of our terrible economy on my finances.  Anybody else feeling the financial "pinch" or am I the only one?

Believe me, you are not the only one feeling the "financial pinch". I, too, am retired, and I am having to look long and hard at any discretionary spending. I thought the Maxfli Tour was going to be the ball choice going forward due to price and the performance claims I've seen here and elsewhere, but the performance hasn't been there for me. I have found it shorter than any other ball I've put in play this year, Callaway ERC Soft, Vice Pro Plus, Snell MTB Black or ProV1 (found balls). That is shorter off both the driver and irons. At my age and declining swing speed, I can ill afford to give up any yardage!  LOL  Not sure what my "economical" ball of choice is going to be this coming year.

In my TaylorMade Supreme Golf Bag:
Driver:  PXG Gen 6 0311 10.5° with Motore X F3 R Shaft 45"
3W:  Callaway 3W Mavrik Max w/ UST Helium Black 4F2
5W: Callaway Epic Flash (+1/N) w/ Project X Evenflow Green R Flex
Hybrid:  Callaway Big Bertha 4H (+1/N) w/ UST Recoil 760 ES F2
Irons: PXG 0211DC 5-GW w/ MMT 60 A Flex
Wedges: Kirkland 52°/56°/60° w/ True Temper Shafts
Putter:  Seemore Original FGP Mallet / Cobra King Nova / Toulon Portland
Ball:  Callaway ERC Soft / Snell MTB Black / Sugar Pure / Vice Pro

43 minutes ago, PhilM75072 said:

Believe me, you are not the only one feeling the "financial pinch". I, too, am retired, and I am having to look long and hard at any discretionary spending. I thought the Maxfli Tour was going to be the ball choice going forward due to price and the performance claims I've seen here and elsewhere, but the performance hasn't been there for me. I have found it shorter than any other ball I've put in play this year, Callaway ERC Soft, Vice Pro Plus, Snell MTB Black or ProV1 (found balls). That is shorter off both the driver and irons. At my age and declining swing speed, I can ill afford to give up any yardage!  LOL  Not sure what my "economical" ball of choice is going to be this coming year.

That's interesting. It further proves the point that there isn't one best ball that works for everyone, even as a senior (I'm 71). My experience is just the opposite of yours. I tested the Maxfli Tour X against a Prov 1X, Snell MTB X, & Srixon XV on a Trackman as well as some comparisons on the course. I've found the Maxfli Tour X to definitely be longer with similar spin around the greens. I haven't played them long enough to notice whether they "deaden" during the round as someone mentioned earlier (sorry, I couldn't find the post to attribute it), but I'm confident it's a great performer for me. I stocked up on them on-line when I noticed local DSG store running out of the 4-packs a couple of months ago, so I better be good for next year! 

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X w/ LINQ M40X 6F3 Shaft, or Motore X F35R, or Newton 3-Dot

:srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft

:srixon-small: ZX MK II 23 deg Hybrid Iron

:mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts

:titleist-small: SM9 54D & 58M deg wedges

:odyssey-small: White Hot OG #1 Putter w/Stroke Lab shaft or :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice

3 hours ago, PhilM75072 said:

I will be waiting for side-to-side comparisons with the previous version. Are the increased ball speeds and lower spin real, or just marketing hype to justify the price increase? Is a new alignment marking alone worth the increase in price? 🙂

... First the old Maxfli Tour is the same price as the new one at $39.99, there just isn't a discount for buying 2 or and no Cube, at least yet. Hopefully that changes. 2nd there is no hype, just standard marketing. I have no doubt the new ball has increased ball speed and lower spin off the driver. The question always is, will it make a difference for me? Extensive testing that produces 1 mph more ball speed is increased ball speed but for 99.9% of us that won't make a difference in performance. If it is a little more and say we end up gaining 1-3 yds, that is hard to quantify playing them on the course. 5-7 yds is pretty obvious. 

... So if the new ball produces a few extra yds from increased ball speed and lower spin and the alignment aid is less distracting, I for one would be willing to pay more than the previous versions original price. MGS testing found the '22 Maxfli Tour to be a good 5 yds longer off the driver than other premium balls for my mid swing speed and my personal testing conformed that. As always and as others have stated, you may not find this to be true for your swing. What I did find interesting as well is the slower swing speed category basically had very little difference between all premium balls although the firmer balls all seemed to be at the top for driver distance (TP5x the exception).

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

1 hour ago, Gripit said:

EVERYTHING is now more expensive due to inflation, raw materials increases, supply chain issues, labor costs, shipping, etc...

... Amen. My home course, an amazing Muni has gone up $1 a year the past 4 years. This fall they increased the greens fee by $6 from $26 to $30 for seniors that paid for a City Card. When you play 5 times a week that comes to $1440 more a year. 3 times a week is an $864 price increase. They said there may be another price increase in January. 🙄  Lots of retirees living on a fixed income may find this tough to swallow. And we all know if/when the economy improves they won't be reducing the prices. 

3 hours ago, MIgregb said:

Hey Matt; can you provide a little more detail? In last year's best ball test, the Mizuno balls were very high quality, but the Tour X was very spinny and not particularly long. What did you like about them? Being a Mizuno fan, I always give their products a look when I'm in the market for anything. Thanks!

That was last years test. The new ball was released about 2 months ago and is 1,000% better. The only thing that is the same is the name. They actually reduced the spin on the X because it was too spinny and the cover is more durable than the old one.

I love the spin on the green from a full wedge, they seem to be a one hop and stop for me. They feel better off the clubs, in particular the putter.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

4 hours ago, BlackjackMWV said:

I won't be shopping in Dick's again.  They had a great product at a fair price and because it was popular they decided to jack the price up.  I'll be using Kirklands.

You don't think that inflation was the bigger reason that the price increased rather than price gouging?  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

No 2023 Maxfli Tour balls in YELLOW???  

I hadn't noticed that. That's a showstopper for me and my lousy eyes! I hope it's like the last change, and yellow followed the white debut by a month or so.

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

3 hours ago, Siamese Moose said:

I hadn't noticed that. That's a showstopper for me and my lousy eyes! I hope it's like the last change, and yellow followed the white debut by a month or so.

I've been playing the Tour X, except when it's cold and I switch to Yellow Titleist Tour Soft.  I had planned to get the a box of Yellow Tours to try; Yellow is better for me on cloudy days.  I hope you are right and Yellow follows later.  Maybe even on the Tour S?

If it doesn't happen, I would expect @Yellow Ball to file a lawsuit!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

On 12/16/2022 at 9:51 AM, BlackjackMWV said:

I won't be shopping in Dick's again.  They had a great product at a fair price and because it was popular they decided to jack the price up.  I'll be using Kirklands.

I can't really blame you for your sentiment, their price increase seems to be a bit more than just inflation/supply chain causes. But you might need to test out the Kirklands before going all in (although at their prices, that isn't an expensive experiment). The Maxfli Tour & Tour X perform very differently from the Kirkland, especially in the spin off the driver and irons. IF you happen to slice a lot, you will probably be slicing even more with the Kirklands thinking that you're doing something wrong when it may in fact just be the ball. All that spin also kills distance. I stopped using them because of those very reasons. Good luck!

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X w/ LINQ M40X 6F3 Shaft, or Motore X F35R, or Newton 3-Dot

:srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft

:srixon-small: ZX MK II 23 deg Hybrid Iron

:mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts

:titleist-small: SM9 54D & 58M deg wedges

:odyssey-small: White Hot OG #1 Putter w/Stroke Lab shaft or :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice

Thank you for the advice, however I've tested the Kirkland and it was a close second choice behind the Maxfli.  Originally, I was fine paying a little more and actually could get them still at the $30 a dozen price.  It is just the idea that just because they are popular they need to squeeze as much profit as possible; that bothers me.  This price increase is NOT supply chain crap, it is purely based on greed.  Ive watched their supply and they have never run out of these balls.  No worries excessive greed is ever present in our society and I'm a believer in to each their own, just as it is my decision to not buy from a company that does it.   Hit'em long and few 😉

Any combination of Titleist 905 9.5 degree, PXG 0811X 9 degree, Titleist 904 @ 15 degrees, Maltby KE4 14 degree, Titleist 913 @ 19,  Maltby KE4 Tour FDE 19 degree driving iron, Upswing 7 wood 21 degree, Titliest 670 2-PW, Cleveland 52, Callaway 58, Maltby DBM Forged 4-GW, Maltby TSW forged 54, 58, Vokey 52, 56, 58, 60 Ping Anser 2 (1990), Scotty Bullseye, Wilson Bucktown, Odyssey Rossi White Hot, Odyssey Versa; Currently playing Titleist: Drive, 3 wood, 2 - pw, Cleveland RTX 588 52, Callaway Mack Daddy 58, ping answer 2 Kirkland Signature (2023);

2 hours ago, BlackjackMWV said:

It is just the idea that just because they are popular they need to squeeze as much profit as possible; that bothers me.  This price increase is NOT supply chain crap, it is purely based on greed.

I mean, there are other economic factors outside of the two variables of "greed" and "supply chain." Presumably there are a lot of folks employed in retail stores, manufacturing plants, shipping/logistics companies, etc and (again, presumably) they would like paychecks, for example. But the entire ball market is moving up in price. Relative to the rest of the market, they're still in the same spot they were before, with Kirkland being an outlier (so far). But effectively every other ball has gone up around $5/doz.

Am I frustrated that golf keeps getting more expensive? Sure. Am I buying a new driver for $800? Probably not. But I'm also not thrilled about my local coffee shop charging $8 for a latte, so I'm just making choices and what I do and don't value and changing my purchase habits accordingly. $40/doz is better than $55/doz, which are the two price points I personally would be comparing. But if someone is comparing $12/doz vs $40/doz, then obviously they should decide if the higher price is worth it to them or not. For me, it would be, because the $12/doz ball doesn't fit my game. But for someone else, they may find that it's indiscernible and they're not paying more for what they perceive is the same performance.

Driver: :srixon-small: ZX5 LS MkII 9.5* (@ 9.0*) with 46.5" Ventus Blue 6X
3-wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* with Diamana Limited 75S
5-wood: :cobra-small: RADspeed 18.5* with Motore X F3 60S
2i: :srixon-small: ZX with SteelFiber i95 Stiff

4hy: :titleist-small: TS3 23* with Tensei AV Blue 70 S
4i-7i :srixon-small: ZX7, 8i-PW Z-Forged, Modus3 Tour 120 S
50*, 55* :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Modus3 Tour 125
60* :cleveland-small: RTX Full Face ZipCore DG Spinner S400
Putter: :callaway-small: Toulon Chicago with a :garsen: Quad Tour or :cleveland-small: HB SOFT Milled 10.5S with UST All-in

Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour (but I might still have some :titleist-small: Left Dashes hanging around)
Bag: :srixon-small: Ltd Edition Tartan, blue/green/yellow

Using :ShotScope: to keep track of my shots

Tested:
:wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 3i-PW, KBS Tour-V 110S - Official Review
:titelist-small: Blind Ball Test (Ball #3 vs Ball #4) - Unofficial Review
:ShotScope:
 V3 GPS Watch + Tags - Official Review
:OnCore:
 Vero X2 - Official Review

The Stack System - Official Review

15 minutes ago, GregGarner said:

But the entire ball market is moving up in price. Relative to the rest of the market

... For the longest time I thought $1000 for a set of irons would be a breaking point and golfers would refuse to pay that price but OEMs flew past that number and it is still climbing. $1499 for a set of cast Ping in 4-uw which is the new 3-pw is pretty insane. I am not a fan of the Maxfli Tour price increase and doubt anyone is but certainly understand it and don't feel greed enters into it when it is more like reluctance. I imagine the corporate meetings over the price increase were contentious with some realizing Maxfli will lose sales with the price increase. Knowledgable golfers will pay the $39.99 saving $10-15 compared to other premium balls but the average guy may opt for a lower priced ball in the $35 and under category that may or may not fit their game. And as others have stated and all of us here know, if/when they are offered in the 2 dozen for $65-70 or the Cube for $119-129 it will still be an amazing bargain. 

... Fun little anecdote. My old playing pard was a Golfsmith store manager and he firmly believed that if you rolled 2 golf balls together in your hand, you could tell how much spin they produced by how sticky the covers are. Surlyn balls rolled together like they were covered in grease while Urethane covered balls were a little sticky. I never really bought into his theory but the new Maxfli Tours are the stickiest balls I have ever rolled in my hand. In fact, they don't even move. It's like they are super glued together and I have never had any balls do this. It will be interesting to see if these spin any differently than the previous Maxfli Tours that have a slightly sticky cover and roll together easily. One thing is obvious, these are very different covers. 

4 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Fun little anecdote. My old playing pard was a Golfsmith store manager and he firmly believed that if you rolled 2 golf balls together in your hand, you could tell how much spin they produced by how much sticky the covers are. Surlyn balls rolled together like they were covered in grease while Urethane covered balls were a little sticky. I never really bought into his theory but the new Maxfli Tours are the stickiest balls I have ever rolled in my hand. In fact, they don't even move. It's like they are super glued together and I have never had any balls do this. It will be interesting to see if these spin any differently than the previous Maxfli Tours that have a slightly sticky cover and roll together easily. One thing is obvious, these are very different covers. 

Yep, one of my playing partners who is captain of my spring and summer travel team and who plays with me on the winter tour switched to the latest Maxfli Tour ball for this very reason.

DR - Callaway Paradym X, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - T.E. Exotics C722, Diamana D+ 82-S

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Callaway Epic Flash, ACCRA Tour X 80S

Irons - Cobra Forged Tec X (5-GW), KBS TGI 75-R

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - Makefield VS custom, 34", 67* lie, 1.75* loft

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023) or Vice Pro Plus (OnCore ELIXR or Maxfli Tour S in winter)

Bags - Vessel

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

On 12/16/2022 at 8:35 PM, Kenny B said:

I've been playing the Tour X, except when it's cold and I switch to Yellow Titleist Tour Soft.  I had planned to get the a box of Yellow Tours to try; Yellow is better for me on cloudy days.  I hope you are right and Yellow follows later.  Maybe even on the Tour S?

If it doesn't happen, I would expect @Yellow Ball to file a lawsuit!!

Don’t worry my friends. Pigmentation is on its way to the factory. Just don’t ask where the yellow comes from. 

15 minutes ago, Yellow Ball said:

Don’t worry my friends. Pigmentation is on its way to the factory. Just don’t ask where the yellow comes from. 

... Hello Yellow Newman!  

FWIW, Costco has also raised the prices on their 2-dozen box of balls - used to be $25, currently $30.  So it's not JUST one company over another.  I'm waiting on the cube for the newest iteration of MaxFli, and will use any/all coupons/credits I have to knock that down even further.  Excited to get into the MaxFli family after playing VicePro/Snell balls for the past 2 years.

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

4 hours ago, Samsonite said:

Excited to get into the MaxFli family after playing VicePro/Snell balls for the past 2 years.

From my point of view (having played Snell for several years), I prefer the performance of Maxfli over both Snell and Vice

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

I'm looking forward to trying the new "S" model.  I've played a few "soft" versions of various brands and they have performed pretty well.  Looks like Maxfli (DSG)is trying to cover another player segment and word has it they'll be available with AARP, Medicare, and Depends alignment marks 😊.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

16 hours ago, CarlH said:

From my point of view (having played Snell for several years), I prefer the performance of Maxfli over both Snell and Vice

I've heard this from multiple people, so nice to see another vote for MaxFli! 

Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T

For those interested, Dick's Online is now doing 2 boxes for $70 of the 2023 balls - savings of $10.  The 2021/2 balls are still 2-for-$60, and the cube is currently sitting at $120.  No cubes available (yet) for the 2023 balls, though I would assume it will be priced at $140. 

Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T

... I have been battling left shoulder tendonitis so hard to give a definitive opinion on the Maxfli Tour '23 ball. But my suspicion is it is just a little better in every way so it certainly performs as well as the previous ball and the good news is the cover is much more durable. The old one looks beat up after 18 holes in the desert but the '23 ball looks almost new.

('23 on right in photo #1 and on left in #2)

1303534656_aMaxfli23.JPG.77d354d12e094f2fcc28cce9a530d446.JPG751035683_aMaxfli223.JPG.623c26be0451e226264fb10436c74798.JPG

On 12/14/2022 at 12:27 PM, MattF said:

Looks like they'll eventually outprice themselves. For an extra $3 you can get the new Mizuno balls and they're better than the Maxfli.

How so?

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

35 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

How so?

They jacked the price quite a bit from last year. If they keep doing that, they'll price themselves out of market share and be competing with better balls at the same price.

As I said, I can buy the new Mizuno ball, which IMO, is a better ball, for $3 more a box.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!