Testers Wanted! Shot Scope V5 ×

e6 Connect Software/Graphics update info?

Hello all,

I posted this in another thread but just learned how to start my own topic and which forum to put it in, so I will ask again here and probably another few...

I just saw a YouTube video yesterday showing that e6 Connect is planning what looks to be a SIGNIFICANT software update including tremendously improved graphics & I'd guess probably just a bit more improved course/turf/physics interactions.

Here's my question:  Does anyone know any more about the timing of the release and/or how to get involved in the public BETA?

See video here: 

Thanks!

TaylorMade M5 9* with Ventus Blue Velocore Shaft

TaylorMade M6 15* 3 wood

TaylorMade Sim Max 19*

Mizuno JPX 921 Forged Irons 4-GW, 1.5* Upright

Mizuno T7 58* TT Wedge Flex Shaft

Mizuno MP T 53* TT Wedge Flex Shaft

Odyssey White Hot PRO 2.0, Black Rossie

Rapidly Dropping Handicap (Was a 2.8 in 2011, got addicted to the power I had (122 mph Driver) and blew my game up with crazy slices.  Fought it for a while and decided to put the clubs "in the closet" for a while.  Ended up playing only 2-3 times per year until 2017.  Started playing 2-3 times per month until March of this year--decided to make a decision: Take a set of lessons and make a choice; Either see moderate improvement, or sell my clubs and just quit the game altogether.  Thankfully, a good coach was able to see some of the CRAP that had gotten into my swing and gotten me quickly back on track.  Hadn't broken 90 in about 4 years, shot a 77 a few weeks back, and haven't shot over 84 since April!

1 hour ago, dropduble said:

Hello all,

I posted this in another thread but just learned how to start my own topic and which forum to put it in, so I will ask again here and probably another few...

I just saw a YouTube video yesterday showing that e6 Connect is planning what looks to be a SIGNIFICANT software update including tremendously improved graphics & I'd guess probably just a bit more improved course/turf/physics interactions.

Here's my question:  Does anyone know any more about the timing of the release and/or how to get involved in the public BETA?

See video here: 

Thanks!

Sorry can't help but I'll certainly keep my eyes out and update this thread if i do hear anything.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)