Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Adidas Tour 360 22 Shoes

Stuka44

Did anyone buy and use these?  My old Tour 360's are about worn out. A little water seeping in after about 5 years.  I was looking at these and found that the 6 large spikes on the bottom are not replaceable.  I'm looking to see if anyone has any input on wear of the spikes and how long you expect them to last, given rounds played etc.  Adidas says 100 rounds.  Dicks has them on sale, and I like the Adidas 360, and 100 rounds would be about 2.5 years for me.  If this is accurate I may get a pair, even though they are not replaceable (my first).

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Putter:  :ping-small: Scottsdale Wolverine

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 2H, 3H

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV 

I had a pair of the original or model from 2019 or something and were great. One of my favorite pairs of shoes to date. I left them back in Canada by mistake when I moved though and haven't been back since to get them!

Edit sorry mine were the spikeless...

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Final Note:  Went to Dick's Sporting goods, tried on about 8-9 different shoe brands.  Granted it was just in store walk around a little, but the new Adidas didn't feel great.  Also just couldn't bring myself to buy spikeless shoes.  Tried Callaway for the first time, Diablo's felt great.  I went with those.

2 minutes ago, Golfspy_Lukes said:

Tour 360 are my favorite golf shoes. Ive owned so many different golf shoes over the years and I always end up choosing my Tour 360s for the majority of my rounds. Love the look, grip, comfort and theyr ability to keep my feet dry 

I agree.  I have for the last 10 years had 360's.  That's been 2 pair.  My current ones are 5 years old.  I just couldn't buy the new 2022 version, with the 6 non-replaceable spikes.   The literature says they would be good for around 100 rounds.  That would be about 2.5 years, when I get 4 or 5 + out of a pair of shoes.   I guess I will have to wait and see if Adidas sticks with the non-replaceable spikes, and get some input on how many rounds guys are getting out of the non-replaceable spikes.  If people report 170-200 rounds, I would consider going back, that would be 4-5 years.  I'm not however holding my breath on non replaceable spikes lasting that long although they are about 3x bigger than a regular size golf spike.

6 minutes ago, stuka44 said:

I agree.  I have for the last 10 years had 360's.  That's been 2 pair.  My current ones are 5 years old.  I just couldn't buy the new 2022 version, with the 6 non-replaceable spikes.   The literature says they would be good for around 100 rounds.  That would be about 2.5 years, when I get 4 or 5 + out of a pair of shoes.   I guess I will have to wait and see if Adidas sticks with the non-replaceable spikes, and get some input on how many rounds guys are getting out of the non-replaceable spikes.  If people report 170-200 rounds, I would consider going back, that would be 4-5 years.  I'm not however holding my breath on non replaceable spikes lasting that long although they are about 3x bigger than a regular size golf spike.

That's a lot of golf! I think I've only replaced a set of spikes once in the last 15 years. Generally my shoes get worn out or lose their waterproof seal long before the spikes need to be replaced

And it seems the rubber/plastics they are using are much more durable and last longer than the material in many of the replaceable spikes

On 1/17/2023 at 10:02 PM, stuka44 said:

I agree.  I have for the last 10 years had 360's.  That's been 2 pair.  My current ones are 5 years old.  I just couldn't buy the new 2022 version, with the 6 non-replaceable spikes.   The literature says they would be good for around 100 rounds.  That would be about 2.5 years, when I get 4 or 5 + out of a pair of shoes.   I guess I will have to wait and see if Adidas sticks with the non-replaceable spikes, and get some input on how many rounds guys are getting out of the non-replaceable spikes, otherwise I'll just find something else at nearby sports or running store.  If people report 170-200 rounds, I would consider going back, that would be 4-5 years.  I'm not however holding my breath on non replaceable spikes lasting that long although they are about 3x bigger than a regular size golf spike.

Doubt it's gonna reach 170-200 rounds, otherwise Adidas would list so, since it's a good selling point. I'd be more inclined to believe that it's going be below 100 games that they are listing( hence why I'm still using my old pair of 360s 😄 )

Edited by Robha

1 minute ago, Robha said:

Doubt it's gonna reach 170-200 rounds, otherwise Adidas would list so, since it's a good selling point. I'd be more inclined to believe that it's going be below 100 games that they are listing( hence why I'm still using my old pair of 360s 😄 )

Thanks, kind of what I figured.  Keeping my old 360's, and I bought a pair of Callaway's for now.   I guess when Adidas goes back to replaceable(if ever) on the 360's I'll buy a pair then!