Testers Wanted! Shot Scope V5 ×

Welcoming New Forum Leaders

GolfSpy_APH

Welcome Mark and Matt!  Thanks for stepping up and helping to keep this forum the best golfing forum around!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Welcome Mark and Matt! Looking forward to seeing what you bring to the forum. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

13 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

We have a few new members to a new part of our Forum Staff. 

Before I let all of you know what the Forum Leaders is all about, please welcome @GolfSpy_BNG and @GolfSpy_SAM! They are joining us as new Forum Leaders and will be working with us for what we hope to the one of the biggest seasons for the MGS Forum. 

Okay, so what is a Forum Leader?

As stated above, we hope that 2023 will be one of the biggest years for the forum in some time. From new members joining, new projects to improve the forum, lots of member tests, MGS Virtual Tour getting bigger and the list goes on and on. As a Mod Team we recognized that we may need some extra help in various areas. Both Mark and Matt (not SAM hehe) have stepped up and will take on different areas of the forum to make sure nothing is missed and we are able to bring our community an excellent experience!

Our Forum Leaders are an extension of the Mod Team and will help us with daily mod duties as well as work with us to help guide the Forum down the right path as we grow and explore various areas. 

The Forum Leaders are also those who aspire to one day become full fledged mods down the line. So for those interested feel free to reach out!

I will let both BNG and SAM do their own little intros following this, but as a quick reference here is where they will be starting. 

@GolfSpy_BNG will be working on improving and making a bigger and better BST platform. We have some really exciting things in the works for this and BNG will be leading the charge with this allowing us to grow this section of the forum and giving it things no other golf forum has, while still keeping it a simple flowing experience for all. 

@GolfSpy_SAM will be aiding us in Content Creation and various other areas of the forum while bringing his signature humor to the group and the forum. 

We are really exciting to have these guys be part of our team and for those eagle eyed members you may have already spotted there was going to be a change with them by way of their name tag color!

Congrats guys! Hopefully @GolfSpy_SAM's "signature humor"  will be an add to rather than a replacement for @Yellow Ball 😉

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

8 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Congrats guys! Hopefully @GolfSpy_SAM's "signature humor"  will be an add to rather than a replacement for @Yellow Ball 😉

WHAT did someone mention my name!  Did they use "replacement in the same sentence as YB?  Ha I say. 

There is only one king of comedy in the golf world. Only one grill master of the golfers. Only one guy capable of getting out of precarious situations on the golf course day in and day out!

Look, up in the sky, it's a plane, no it's a bird, no it's Yellow Ball.  Coming to a course near you to ruin your day! 

1367452305_KingYB.jpg.740bfcd0148e160ad75263db94de9b99.jpg

21 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Now look what you did!

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

13 minutes ago, Yellow Ball said:

WHAT did someone mention my name!  Did they use "replacement in the same sentence as YB?  Ha I say. 

There is only one king of comedy in the golf world. Only one grill master of the golfers. Only one guy capable of getting out of precarious situations on the golf course day in and day out!

Look, up in the sky, it's a plane, no it's a bird, no it's Yellow Ball.  Coming to a course near you to ruin your day! 

1367452305_KingYB.jpg.740bfcd0148e160ad75263db94de9b99.jpg

Well that was quick. Hmmm I wonder who's behind @Yellow Ball, inquiring minds want to know. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Dont worry folks... @Yellow Ball isn't becomimg GolfSpy_YBL....

yet. 🤪

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

58 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

We have a few new members to a new part of our Forum Staff. 

Before I let all of you know what the Forum Leaders is all about, please welcome @GolfSpy_BNG and @GolfSpy_SAM! They are joining us as new Forum Leaders and will be working with us for what we hope to the one of the biggest seasons for the MGS Forum. 

Okay, so what is a Forum Leader?

As stated above, we hope that 2023 will be one of the biggest years for the forum in some time. From new members joining, new projects to improve the forum, lots of member tests, MGS Virtual Tour getting bigger and the list goes on and on. As a Mod Team we recognized that we may need some extra help in various areas. Both Mark and Matt (not SAM hehe) have stepped up and will take on different areas of the forum to make sure nothing is missed and we are able to bring our community an excellent experience!

Our Forum Leaders are an extension of the Mod Team and will help us with daily mod duties as well as work with us to help guide the Forum down the right path as we grow and explore various areas. 

The Forum Leaders are also those who aspire to one day become full fledged mods down the line. So for those interested feel free to reach out!

I will let both BNG and SAM do their own little intros following this, but as a quick reference here is where they will be starting. 

@GolfSpy_BNG will be working on improving and making a bigger and better BST platform. We have some really exciting things in the works for this and BNG will be leading the charge with this allowing us to grow this section of the forum and giving it things no other golf forum has, while still keeping it a simple flowing experience for all. 

@GolfSpy_SAM will be aiding us in Content Creation and various other areas of the forum while bringing his signature humor to the group and the forum. 

We are really exciting to have these guys be part of our team and for those eagle eyed members you may have already spotted there was going to be a change with them by way of their name tag color!

Can't wait to see what 2023 has in store!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

Thanks again to all the existing Mods for all the time and effort, and a big thanks in advance to our two new Leaders for helping make this a great forum to spend time in!!! 

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

So happy to be a part of the team! I'll give a quick little bio later, as Mark's still getting ready for work and I don't want to steal his thunder 😉 

For those attempting to keep score at home, "Samsonite" was my handle previously, now shortened to SAM (which also happen to be my initials backwards, so it works both ways).  

And for you non-"Dumb & Dumber" fans - Mary Swanson was the female lead's name that Lloyd could not (for the life of him) remember.  Which led to one of the great riffs of all time, leading to: 

Harry: "Maybe it's on the briefcase."

Lloyd:  (reading) "Samsonite! I was way off! Knew it started with an 's' though!"

Anyway, call me SAM for short 🙂

And @Yellow Ball - it's not a competition - in that you're infinitely funnier and I'm not even going to play in your league 😉

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

1 hour ago, Golfspy_Lukes said:

Me trying to remember who everyone was before their handle switch to abbreviations 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47adof206jgvsbr84tga

You beat me to it Joe.  Exactly what I was thinking.  Might be a good addition to mod signatures.

Congrats @GolfSpy_BNG and @GolfSpy_SAM!  Thanks in advance for the hard work and dedication to keeping this place running like a well oiled machine.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

BOOOO to both Mark and Matt... just to balance out all the good vibes in here 😉

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Congrats. to Mark and Matt. Looking forward to your introductions as well as the "enhancements" you will bring to the forum!

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

4 hours ago, Yellow Ball said:

A contest?  Winner gets to play with me for a week.

What, no takers! 

Hop on the next flight to florida - I can hit you into the water just as quickly as I can my white golf balls. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

4 hours ago, gmmiddle said:

This forum is taking improving seriously. Thanks all for your efforts, and welcome new mod-like leaders!

Appreciate the acknowledgement of that! We really are working hard to do all that we can. 

Should be a fun season and without a doubt these two are awesome additions for us!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

5 hours ago, Berg Ryman said:

BOOOO to both Mark and Matt... just to balance out all the good vibes in here 😉

Dad?  Is that you? 

Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T

5 hours ago, rkj427 said:

Congrats. to Mark and Will. Looking forward to your introductions as well as the "enhancements" you will bring to the forum!

Unclear who Will is, but I'll send him your regards 😉  Also, putting "enhancements" in quotes like that some makes me very nervous about what I'm supposed to be bringing to the forum, lol.  

Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T

Well big congrats in store. Two solid choices here. BNG can’t wait to see what you cook up for BST because that could be such a good aspect of the forum and I don’t know of many others better suited to streamline that. 

Matt knew I liked ya but the reference to DD and solidifies it. Going to be a good year on the MGS forum. The team is looking solid

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Okay, so I've (finally) got a few minutes to write up a little "get to know me" in case anyone's at all interested.

Mid-40s (though my wife will tell you I still act like I'm in my almost-20s), SoCal golf nut with two rad kids (one 7-year old girl (who's already almost smarter than I am) and one almost-3-year old (who really, really loves 'petchup' on most every food)), and one spectacular wife who tolerates my passion for the game.  

I started golfing now and again with my dad as a kid, but was more obsessed with baseball at the time to truly appreciate the agony of a 4-putt.  I've been playing consistently for the last 6 years or so, but the pandemic really kicked that drive up another notch, and it hasn't eased up yet.  

I found the forum a few years back (@GolfSpy_APH could probably tell you exactly when), and have become a little obsessed with the sheer amount of knowledge that's here.  Using the boards for research and a coach for my swing, I've managed to whittle my handicap down from 20+ to just shy of 12 this past year, with my eyes firmly set on breaking 80 this year, and getting that index down to single-digits.  I had the incredible pleasure to test out the L.A.B. DF 2.1 last year, which I genuinely believe was a big part of the positive change in my game - having a piece of gear that gave me such crazy confidence has got me looking at every piece of equipment in my bag (much to my golf-budget's chagrin).  

I'm thrilled to be a part of the team here - the mods have been absolutely killing it this past year, and I'm really, really excited for you all to see what's in store for this year, and especially to get to be a part of it. 

I'm here most days, so if you have any questions, or you're ever out in the L.A. area, hit me up and we can squeeze a round in between kid-drop-off and kid-pick-up 😉

-Matt Swanson (nee Samsonite) (formerly Jondough) (Future Witness Protection Name: Johnny Lugnuts)

Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T

Aright guys here is a little intro. I appreciate all the congratulations everyone. This is gonna be a fun journey. 

Hello all my name is Mark Kramer aka blackngold_blood aka trade master BNG aka fantasy guru but now better known as Golfspy_BNG. I am 42 years old and live in north central Iowa in a small town called Wesley. My full time job as a HVAC Technician takes up a good portion of my time especially during the winter months. When I’m not working my life is full of MyGolfSpy, Fantasy Sports, Golf, and the most beautiful woman in the world. Why she sank to my level is baffling but I’m sure glad she did. I also have a daughter that is currently finishing up her junior year in college. 

Alright enough of that stuff. I’m super pumped to join the MGS Forum team. As Jamie mentioned we both have a view that along with testing, building the bst into something better could be big for the forum. It’s no secret that of the 3 forums I am a member of MGS is probably 3rd in ranking. That has picked up as of late but we are still well behind number 1. I’d love to build it into something no other forum offers and put current #1 in the rear view mirror. 

I will also help the Mods in anyway I can to make their lives on the forum easier  

Id like to close by letting ever know that my inbox is always open. Whether suggestions, questions, or just to chat. As many already know I’m always willing to help anyway I can. Even when it comes to my massively competitive ego in fantasy sports. Lol

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Congrats everyone and great to see everything that you will be bringing the future I am sure it will be great.

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

Well big congrats in store. Two solid choices here. BNG can’t wait to see what you cook up for BST because that could be such a good aspect of the forum and I don’t know of many others better suited to streamline that. 

Matt knew I liked ya but the reference to DD and solidifies it. Going to be a good year on the MGS forum. The team is looking solid

Yes one of our underrated but a strong club ho

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

7 hours ago, Yellow Ball said:

A contest?  Winner gets to play with me for a week.

What, no takers! 

Hahaha 😆 you said winner gets to play with you...  🤣 yep that's a real "win" 🤓

Disclaimer: Any seriousness perceived in this post is purely accidental, the emojis were changed to protect the innocent.  Hahaha "innocent" ...  🙈

And congrats Mark and Matt, awesome that you guys are officially involved with the forum staffers 👍

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳

Congratulations, gents.  Looking forward to your efforts in support of MGS.

Ping G430 Max 10.5*

Ping G430 SFT 3 wood and Ping G430 HL 7 wood SR flex

Ping G430 4,5,6,7 hybrids  SR flex

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 8,9,P,G, SW irons   A Flex

Cleveland Smart Sole S wedge  A Flex

Cobra Nova putter