MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MGS-Forum-Mod

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

Which Club In Your Bag Do You Rarely Use?
Lou Stanger of Arccos mentioned this topic on Twitter today.  Lou said it will be in his newsletter at some point… I assume based on index this will be interesting.   I am wondering if MGS forum…
PGA Tour 2023 - The American Express
G’day golfers. My name’s Sean, or Splatt if you will, and I’ll be taking the reigns of the weekly PGA Tour thread. I’m obsessed with the PGA Tour, and if only my golfing skill matched my enthusi…
What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)
As a group we buy/sell/trade a lot of gear on a regular basis, time to show it off.  So what have you bought lately?   I picked up a Carnahan St. John's putter in the bargain bin at 2ndSwing for $8.…
Arccos User Group
There are a number of threads on ARRCOS vs. Shotscope so I thought I'd create just a general ARRCOS thread.  A question for you current ARRCOS users, what percentage of shots or holes aren't pic…
2023 Official Member Review: Cobalt Q-6 Range Finder
Welcome all to the first Member Test for MGS Forum in 2023. The Cobalt Q-6 Range Finder!  Welcome our testers and follow along to see how they find the product in not only their final review, …
How many different shaft models in your bag?
I'm not one to get deep into the weeds over shaft technology. I'm not suggesting in any way that it's not worth doing.  I just don't do it. Which in part is my reason for asking--are others …
Enter To Win a 2018 Odyssey O-Works Putter
https://sbzoutdoorsgiveaway.com/index.php/giveaway/enter-to-win-a-2018-odyssey-black-o-works-putter-rh-or-lh-219/?token=PGZ1gXsUhCgu   Enter to win a 2018 Odyssey Black O-Works putter  

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT