TESTERS WANTED! ×

Yonex

RookieBlue7

Does anyone have a contact with Yonex? I'm wanting to purchase one of their clubs and was hoping that someone could point me in the direction of someone that I can contact with Yonex to try and purchase a club to try out. I'm not going through a certain US based distributor that's online because I don't like that person after a few dealings with them. I've tried contacting a few sellers through the site I normally purchase Japanese equipment through to no avail. Now I'm looking for someone that can put me in contact with Yonex so I can purchase a club. Anyone know?

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Golf mechanic and tourspec are the two I've come across in the us, think golftec can get it for you as well. Will peoples has also had a couple of heads go through him. I'm in the uk and Yonex is easy to get hold of but no one offers head only. And it's expensive.

I'm currently trying to get hold of a three wood. I hit one recently with a blue board 83 x in and it felt and went phenomenally. Looks great to boot. My club maker is convinced they are the best fairway woods since Sonartec.

Peepz doesn't have any, I've already contacted him. I'll contact one of the two others you mentioned, along with the guy I contacted direct at Yonex, but the other won't be contacted by me and I have my reasons why.

In The Bag

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

What are you going for?, the whole ezone range is solid. Heard great things about the mbs.

Managed to get my three wood today. Mint for £100. New in the uk they are £200. Now it's what shaft goes in. I'm guessing Kai li 80 x, but it's my club makers call.

Well, I was actually looking for a Zero Iron 0/16 deg head only. Contacted a guy that distributes for them and am awaiting a response from him. While waiting, I've been checking eBay periodically and saw an Ezone 380 that just ended a few minutes ago and it was priced so low I had to bid and ended up winning it. And I'm trying to fit this R11 DOT to me (shaft for it will be here tomorrow). So now I'll have 2 drivers that I'll have to choose from (LOL). I couldn't help it, I had a paypal balance, saw what it was priced at and bit on it. I think I'm going to put a Blueboard 83 S-flex tipped 3/4" to tinker with. I can easily get my money back out of it if I don't like it anyway, but it suck being a club ho'. LOL

In The Bag

I've not hit the 380 but it's a lovely looking driver. So is the 420.

I have hit hit the zero iron. It's ok. Its not a looker, and has a lot of offset. Personally more so than any other type of club I find driving irons very similar whoever manufactures them. I would save your money, and get a Callaway x tour or mizuno mp fli hi, any generation, or a Bridgestone air muscle. Get them bent down to 16, (I had an airmuscle 21 bent to 18 that was great) and save yourself some cash.

Archived