Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Skytrak Upgrade

Golfing in Oklahoma

Hello Everyone!

Has anyone else here had issues with the recent Skytrak 4.3 version upgrade?

Like many, many other Skytrak owners, I had initial software upgrade issues. but on my own, with no help from Skytrak, I was able to eventually get it to work. By the way, Skytrak's Help Desk is beyond incompetent...I called 5 times and left messages each time without even one call back. I also tried several times to submit an on-line ticket but they just keep closing it saying "hey, take a look at our website and see if there is a solution posted there that helps. Bye!".

The main issue I am having is that immediately after the upgrade, my average distance for all clubs is 15-20 yards shorter - consistently. Based on Skytrak's lack of response, they either are having issues with it and are not publically admitting it or, they really don't care - or possibly both.

Thanks in advance....

Update on my Skytrak Issue...I just set a World Record!

I think I just set a Skytrak world record...1,112 yard carry with a ball speed of only 4 MPH with 0 club speed! . The 248 yards height might be a record too! You should have see the view it gave me when it went that high into the air...quite an impressive view, I was dodging planes.

Don't tell me the 4.3 version upgrade doesn't have any issues. I'm going to share this with the Skytrak "Helpless Desk" and see what they say.

I'll let everyone know if either I am a "Golf God" or there just might be a Skytrak 4.3 upgrade issue. I think I know the answer...

IMG_2716.jpg

Long Distance Champ right here!

That is quite a interesting bug. I think the height may be what made me laugh the most though. 248 Yards!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Congrats on the massive gains.  Reminds me of the Fried Eggs Golf MGS video from a few years ago.  "How far you think that mountain is?"

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter