TESTERS WANTED! ×

Tensei AV Raw White wood shaft

AH1980MN

Curious what anyone's experiences and/or technical knowledge of this shaft are. I know many years ago I loved the Tensei White (could've been Pro) in a Mizuno ST180 at a demo day. Obviously a limited experience, and I can't really remember the specifics or what in particular put this one on top, but I'd like to hear what anyone has to say, if for no other reason than to add to my databanks. Thanks in advance!

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

The AV Raw basically takes the concept from the previous Tensei series and stiffens up the tip profile further. The downside is the weight goes up slightly from like for like previous specs. On the plus side,  the feel is not sacrificed by the increase in tip stabilty, and there are more TX rebar flex options if you are a high ball speed / fast tempo player. The see thru butt section makes it look rather stunning to show the metalised fiber weave as well. One for fashion conscious ball crusher.

20 minutes ago, jaskanski said:

The AV Raw basically takes the concept from the previous Tensei series and stiffens up the tip profile further. The downside is the weight goes up slightly from like for like previous specs. On the plus side,  the feel is not sacrificed by the increase in tip stabilty, and there are more TX rebar flex options if you are a high ball speed / fast tempo player. The see thru butt section makes it look rather stunning to show the metalised fiber weave as well. One for fashion conscious ball crusher.

I was hoping you'd chime in, Jas. Thanks!

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

On 1/31/2023 at 4:30 AM, AH1980MN said:

Curious what anyone's experiences and/or technical knowledge of this shaft are. I know many years ago I loved the Tensei White (could've been Pro) in a Mizuno ST180 at a demo day. Obviously a limited experience, and I can't really remember the specifics or what in particular put this one on top, but I'd like to hear what anyone has to say, if for no other reason than to add to my databanks. Thanks in advance!

Slightly different, but I played the Blue in a few different drivers and fairways and really like it. Super stable, good feel and produced a good ball flight for me. Also given the reviews I have seen they have all been pretty darn postive. I know TXG went over the line and did a good overall review (as they always do) on the lineup and had the white as a focal point in it. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I currently play the AV Raw White in my TSi3 and really like it. Stable shaft, can always feel where the head of the club is at, and overall really smooth. Produces a mid/low ball flight for me, which I really like. 

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review