Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

2023 What is safe in your bag? What's on the chopping block?
We are on the edge/beginning of launch season there will be plenty of new gear out to try, test and drool over. However are there any that are guaranteed to be safe in your bag for next year? We hav…
2023 Sub70 699
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl7ZbRDoyRy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link Anyone else as excited as I am?  
What's your best golf meme
Let's see your best golf meme.  Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app  
Announcing 2023 My Golf Spy Outing-Pinehurst Area
It's been asked for and talked about for quite a while.  But we are having our first official My Golf Spy outing in 2023.   It will be nights and 3 rounds of golf at Talamore Golf Club, Mid South Co…
MGS Forum: PGA Tour Pick'em League
In coordination with our PGA Tour threads that will be coming out this year we are going to run a pick'em series once again.  However we are running it slightly different to last year and will h…
Happy Birthday thread
I'm changing things so here is the Happy Birthday thread. If you see someone's birthday on the right side of the main forum page and want to say HB, this is the new place to do it. I'll still be …
clothing for cold weather
What are your recommendations on lightweight non-restrictive and warm clothing - keeping in mind a reasonable budget.  Springs and falls up here start off pretty cool so I like ot layer a few light…

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT