The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

2 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

Good morning MGSpies from a snowy Buffalo Bills win Tuesday sitting in my vehicle in my downtown parking spot by the office building for my day in the office this third week of the year. Mammoth job accomplished yesterday shoveling out walks and driveway then removing snow from vehicles.

PXL_20240115_223727690.NIGHT2.jpg.447f9ba5487290107802ad50abc5b009.jpg

That all precluded Sim Golf planned with friends, Lake Effect snow wins again, another warning up for 1pm-7pm today so drive home could be interesting depending on the wind direction. Hope golf is a part of your day ⛳

134 🚙

At least Buffalo won yesterday. That’s an impressive amount of snow and definitely a mammoth job to just get out of your driveway.  Stay warm. 

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2 plus, LA golf DJ shaft, 55S

3 wood - TM Stealth plus, Mitsubishi Kai’li. Blue, 5 wood - TM Stealth plus,  Hzrdus red, 3 hybrid Mizuno CLK, Fuji pro

Irons (5-PW) - Mizuno 921 HMP, Accra IS 80

Wedges, TM MG4 SB 48*/09*, HB 54*/13*, TW 60*/11*, Accra ICWT 95 M4

Putter: L.A.B. DF3, TPT shaft, pistol grip

Bag: Vessel Cobra tour stand bag

Balls: Titleist ProV1x, Callaway Chrome soft X LS, Bridgestone Tour B XS or Srixon Z star Diamond

Tech: Arccos, Bushnell Pro XE rangefinder image.jpeg.6421bf4c3e32ba5a27f4fe57d0571222.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Cfhandyman said:

Good morning to all. Sitting by the fireplace with my morning coffee. Snowing lightly outside and it’s cold and nasty. The only ones who like this weather are my two huskies, although one of them is curled up beside me and doesn’t want to go outside.  She’s the smarter of the two. For your morning funny, in the drive through line, offering free car wash. Have a great day. Stay safe and warm. 
IMG_2210.jpeg.87407a0f83ff19da2ed9331a55abc724.jpeg

That looks like my cousin. 😉

Frank musolino