The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

3 minutes ago, berkeleybob said:

@Wheelieb That’s a pretty life changing story. I can’t imagine find out something like that the way and your brother did. And the fact that it’s just starting is pretty amazing.

Yeah, being 38 and just finding out about all this is kind of wild.

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 9* with Tensei AV Blue 55

Mizuno ST Max 3 wood

PXG 7 wood with Mitsubishi Diamana Shafts

Mizuno Pro 225 5-GW with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts

Mizuno S23 54 and 58 degree wedges

L.A.B. DF3 Putter

4 minutes ago, Wheelieb said:

Yeah, being 38 and just finding out about all this is kind of wild.

Really wild. Must've been a tough conversation with your Mom... 

But hey from what I've read on here you seem to be an OK guy so keep moving forward!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max (
Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 45/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha '19 (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
SW, LW...Mizuno ES21 54-08, 60-06 (KBS Hi Rev 2.0)
Putter...
MLA Tour XDream or EvnRoll ER5
...all in a Bag Boy hybrid bag on an MGI Zip Navigator.
..ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour. Or "found" Pro V1.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)
Other tests: MLA putter; Cleveland Hi Bore driver; Ben Hogan hybrids.

followthrough.jpg

6 minutes ago, EnderinAZ said:

Good morning spies! First session with the A&M 9000 Putter Chipper Ball Tester is complete and produced some interesting results, all positive. Not going to give away spoilers, but will give you a glimpse of the Max Align Technology rolling right out of the screen and into your lap!

Ok, that is cool af!!  Will you have a way to measure pressure, swing speed,  distance control,  etc

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

1 hour ago, EnderinAZ said:

Good morning spies! First session with the A&M 9000 Putter Chipper Ball Tester is complete and produced some interesting results, all positive. Not going to give away spoilers, but will give you a glimpse of the Max Align Technology rolling right out of the screen and into your lap!

This is great stuff!

Titleist GT3 11* Tensei 1k blue

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

Vokey SM9 Wedges 50* 54* 58*

DF2.1 Putter

The people at our muni are idiots!!  I knew two days ago looking at the forecast that it was going to be 27º this morning.  It’s 34º now at 8am!!   So what did they do yesterday??  Turned on the irrigation system last night!!  The sun is out, but they have ice all over the course!  Now they are implementing a 10am shotgun start to get people out.

I was going to go to the course this morning around 11am and play.  Guess I will get there a little after 10am; the practice area should be wide open with nobody waiting for their tee time.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 hours ago, Wheelieb said:

I wish I could say I really miss those days, but if I did say that it would be a lie

@skraeling My wife spent one semester at the all women's Stephens College in Columbia after she got out of high school.  Couldn’t wait to leave Misso-ery!!  😂

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 minute ago, jbern said:

Good morning! Just finished up with all of my morning meetings and my last bit of drip coffee for the day! I was really hoping to be able to get to the course and play the one man, two ball scramble today, but it rained most of the morning and my in-laws are coming this afternoon. They usually bring some phenomenal food, so I'm hoping they keep that tradition alive today! 

Have a good day everyone!

@Wheelieb - What an unreal time in your life! That is so wild and interesting that you're discovering new things about yourself and your family! Wishing you the best of luck with your detective work. Glad things are going well so far and I'll pray they keep going well for you!

@EnderinAZ - A&M 9000 for the win! Very cool ball test idea and I'm thrilled for all us spectators that it's working out. I'm also happy the maxfli balls seem to be passing the A&M 9000 testing!

Thank you. I feel like this is some movie playing out.

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 9* with Tensei AV Blue 55

Mizuno ST Max 3 wood

PXG 7 wood with Mitsubishi Diamana Shafts

Mizuno Pro 225 5-GW with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts

Mizuno S23 54 and 58 degree wedges

L.A.B. DF3 Putter