The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

Good morning!

Drinking coffee and looking forward to the sons first soccer game today. No golf planned but it will be a great family day. 

Hope everyone has a great day!

Titleist GT3 11* Tensei 1k blue

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

Vokey SM9 Wedges 50* 54* 58*

DF2.1 Putter

10 minutes ago, revkev said:

Good morning and thanks for the concern.  We did not just take some crap.  Helene produced the worst storm surge in recorded history.  Fortunately my house is not in a flood zone and miraculously we never lost power.  However, many in my church and school community were devastated.  I've been dealing with that since around 5:30 Friday morning.  Three of our teachers are out of their homes.  I've lost count of how many lost their vehicles.  This will go down as the worst storm in history in my county.  My son and family are at my house - they live in a Mobile Home over in Hillsboro County and were evacuated.  They are still without power - their park flooded but it does not appear as if water got into their unit. 

I will try and reach out to Foz -

Wow, that’s awful.  The news here(mostly Orlando feeds) are really not saying much about the greater Tampa area.  Hope recovery is quick.    
I had at one time your email but couldn’t find it.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

5 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Wow, that’s awful.  The news here(mostly Orlando feeds) are really not saying much about the greater Tampa area.  Hope recovery is quick.    
I had at one time your email but couldn’t find it.

Revkev, Foz is fine no problems.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Good Morning, good people! A little grey and wet and dreary again here, so not sure about any golf activity... Maybe another day of indoor projects and exercise.

Sad to see news and pics of the aftermath of Helene... Wow that storm was a b*#@$!

Hope the rest of The Spy Crew is doing well today!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max (
Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 45/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha '19 (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
SW, LW...Mizuno ES21 54-08, 60-06 (KBS Hi Rev 2.0)
Putter...
MLA Tour XDream or EvnRoll ER5
...all in a Bag Boy hybrid bag on an MGI Zip Navigator.
..ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour. Or "found" Pro V1.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)
Other tests: MLA putter; Cleveland Hi Bore driver; Ben Hogan hybrids.

followthrough.jpg

Good morning, all, and my empathy to folks in Helene’s path from a Harvey survivor. It does get better, I promise!

I have a confession to make: I called off golf this morning. There was a 4 hour window between rain storms but after 2 much needed days of rain, I just am not in the mood for mud ball - plus I just cleaned my clubs. 

I know I’m letting the side down. My apologies.

Titleist TSR1, Callaway AI Smoke Paradym 3-4-5 hybrids, TaylorMade Qi10 irons 6i-P, Cleveland RTX wedges 54 and 58, SeeMore OG FSG blade, yet helpless without my ShotScope V5.

20 hours ago, chisag said:

... The range is very valuable for woking on your swing. Either grooving something that is working well or fixing something that isn't. And as you said, age and physical limitations can make the range a difficult place to spend much time. Then there are those that just love the range. My best student was a +2 and one of the purest ball strikers I have ever seen. He rarely played golf but loved hitting bushel buckets at the range. He was with me over a year and I honestly never understood why. He could hit ten 4 irons in a row to a green never leaving the flag at 200yds. He would ask questions and I would make very small tweaks but I never really changed anything with his swing. 

... While the range has its purpose I am right there with you for playing practice holes or if you get the course to yourself, a whole practice rounds hitting multiple balls and working on shots, not working on your swing. I find it invaluable to hit say, a little fade to a back right pin protected by a bunker with a 5 iron from 175yds that I normally wouldn't attempt when playing a round. But as you know it's nice to have all shots in your pocket when needed. Working the ball around the course hitting it high and low or just dialing in a solid shot on a difficult hole. Going right at a back right pin with a bunker in front and a severe drop off on the right side helps me know how my misses will effect that stressful shot as opposed to a tension free middle pin with no trouble from the same distance. 

i totally agree with that, especially the part about getting some "practice time" on the course. The little town I grew up playing golf in did not have a driving range so i just practiced "on the course" by hitting shots and learning them, for many years people would ask, "how do you hit a fade" and I honestly didn't know, I just did it. 

I still remember those feels on occasion and it does help...I have access to all the tools now and have enjoyed the range, putting green, chipping green, launch monitors, but it has gotten my game a lot more mechanical, which I guess is better under pressure.

Nice to have both options in my back pocket though. 

committed to performance excellence

5 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Had a nice day yesterday got plenty of laughs watching tourist idiots. When we play we take our time and are not in a hurry. Not slow but not in a rush either. We rested and let these 2 guys through and I guess they were in a hurry. After we let them through they started doing stuff like agonizing over every shot and lining up putts like they were in a Tour Event. They ended up holding us up. Took a rest stop and let this one guy through. Dressed to the nines with a Scotty and fancy cover. He was arrogant as heck. was mad at the 2 guys said slow play pissed him off. He said he had to get back to the Motel to take the wife and kids out. What was funny those guys never let him through. On the next tee he mentioned he was in a hurry. He said something about I was having trouble. I told him no I was fine. He asked if we were in a hurry? I told him naah we lived here and I was a member so we played as much as we wanted to. OMG that ticked him off. I saw on 9 he skipped those guys and went straight to 10. We took an extended break on the turn and caught those guys on 16 anyhow. We still made our lunch time and had a great meal. Came home and I worked the dinner off cleaning up storm debris. Was tired in a good way last night and slept good.

This morning up early and well rested. We have a tee time at 7 for the Sunday bunch at my course. 

i love this post, no rush, just enjoying your day watching others get wound up lol... 

committed to performance excellence

Good morning, Spies!

Even though I won’t be hitting the course today to enjoy this beautiful Sunday forecast here in Cheyenne, Wyoming, I’m wishing everyone out there long drives and smooth one-putts! Hope you all have an amazing round and enjoy every moment on the course.

Cheers

Committed to excellence 

1 hour ago, revkev said:

Good morning and thanks for the concern.  We did not just take some crap.  Helene produced the worst storm surge in recorded history.  Fortunately my house is not in a flood zone and miraculously we never lost power.  However, many in my church and school community were devastated.  I've been dealing with that since around 5:30 Friday morning.  Three of our teachers are out of their homes.  I've lost count of how many lost their vehicles.  This will go down as the worst storm in history in my county.  My son and family are at my house - they live in a Mobile Home over in Hillsboro County and were evacuated.  They are still without power - their park flooded but it does not appear as if water got into their unit. 

Amazing the difference a couple of miles makes. We live west of 41by 2 miles and we only got 3.5" of rain and moderate winds (30-40 mph) range. No damage, a few small branches from our Live Oak and that's about it. Our course was open on Friday with only 2 out of 27 holes CPO. I really feel for those affected - many are still recovering from the devastation of Idalia last year. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!! Good morning everyone!!! Not playing golf today, it’s Hockey time!!! image.jpg.aaf01fc2ab346b759233f3278af7d0f2.jpg

Oh, and Wyoming beat Air Force last night!!! Woohoo!! Zoey’s game is at 10 here in Cheyenne!!! Can’t wait!!! Happy Birdie Hunting!!!

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Driver: Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpgParadym TD 9* or EPIC Max LS 10.5* or  Ping.png.bd9875c415de0caaf18165e81353fcba.png425LST 9* 

Woods: Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpg Mini or TM.png.882c22efb861c87ad5aa6b2f88e9743f.png Mini BRNR

Hybrids: PXG.jpg.f43fb635ef9ee412fa814c0d924d1ee5.jpg3H, 4H, 5H 

Irons: NL.png.a16c1db32eb8495938c8958152d9be4c.png902PD 

Wedges: titleist.jpeg.79b06f097c7bfa5eecb9179cb2b8800a.jpegVokey SM10 48, 52, 56* 

Putter: SM.jpg.6ec6e268aa1364f355b3f10b9901b64e.jpgBlack MiniGiant 

Ball: titleist.jpeg.79b06f097c7bfa5eecb9179cb2b8800a.jpegPro V1X or Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpgChrome TourX

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62621-forum-member-reviews-callaway-whitebox-testing/?do=findComment&comment=1020558

16 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Hey Rick. It sounds like you guys didn't get hit too hard by the storm.  Anyone heard from @fozcycleand @revkev?  I think one or both live near the Tampa area.

@fixyurdivot Foz is fine Revkev area got blasted.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

2 hours ago, rkj427 said:

Good morning Spies on a cloudy and damp Sunday here.

@ZJeb67 you may want to stay north for a while, seems the clouds and rainy weather is more towards the southern area of Michigan, south of Port Huron.

@RoverRick and @William P have a great time today, always great when Spies get together for a round.

@Byrnzee best of luck with the new irons in the bag today, looking forward to reading your comments on them.

I have a tee time at 9:36, so I will be out the door shortly.

Hope all here have the best day they possibly can, and that something enjoyable is in your plans. ⛳

Thanks @rkj427

No sense rushing into highway construction. (Or rushing home to start the next work week)

Driver - Stix Compete
7W - :ping-small: G5
9W - :callaway-small: Big Bertha War Bird
5H/SW - :callaway-small:Edge 
6H - :ping-small: G15
5-PW - :macgregor-small: MT-86 OS
56 - Kirkland Signature 
Putter - :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro

Good morning spies! Went to the mountains to put a cover on our trailer. 3 hours up, 40 minutes of work and visiting with the neighbors who will all leave by next week, and 3 hours down.  Kind of a long driving day. MyGolfSpouse and I both climbed out of my truck stiff and limping.

Oh speaking of my truck, it is a 2023 Colorado ZR71 with lots of bells and whistles most of which we don't use. There was the traffic jam caused by a parade in Lakeside/Pinetop yesterday, she was driving (I get the hour plus drive out of the city, she gets the empty mountain road), we were creeping along and the close vehicle alert came on and slammed on the breaks. Scared the crap out of both of us. I didn't know the truck could do that. 

Might get out of a few holes on the exec course today (championship course is closed for overseeding).

Might not. Today is our anniversary, 46 years! 

Driver :taylormade-small: Sim Max2

Hybrids :ping-small: G430 2, 3, 4

Irons :srixon-small: ZX4 6-PW

Wedges :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 50, 54, 58

Putter :odyssey-small: 2Ball Ten ArmLock

Golf cart MGI Zip Navigator

:Arccos:

Good morning Spies! Just back from getting the MRI on my bum shoulder. I doubt seriously that it will tell us anything we didn't already know, but my ortho guy wanted to get it after my last cortisone shot wore off, which it definitely did. I think my shoulder is a little better anyway, but I've had this problem for too many years to think it's going to go away. May eventually need surgery, hoping that's not soon. Don't have my insurance deductible satisfied so I'm having to pay for this out of pocket; had to pay $260 up front this morning. Definitely the loudest MRI I've ever had, much different than the last one a few years ago.

I'll probably check on Presidents Cup from time to time today but won't be glued to it. Main sporting priority is watching a couple of soccer matches, and keeping tabs on Packers-Vikings, which we won't get at the Casa (and I don't care enough about the NFL to pay for Sunday Ticket).

Speaking of the PC, golf blogger Geoff Shackelford has been "reporting" on a mythical PC this weekend with both men and women competing. That would probably be fun and might even get me to pay attention. (I'm old enough to remember Shackelford's dad Lynn, who was a UCLA teammate of Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and later a sports broadcaster).

Edited by ILMgolfnut

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024. Final review here: FFG review

Good morning, Spies!!

Quiet morning here as I just get some basic housework done. Football and Prez Cup watching later. Quiet day planned.

Everyone have a great day.

FB_IMG_1716843953814.jpg

Driver: :mizuno-small: STMax 230 10.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairways: :Sub70: 949x 3w / 5w, 15* / 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrids: :Sub70: 939x 4h, 21*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g Hybrid
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter:
Maltby_Logo.jpg.7f7f2f102dcb7b289e419805910e4aab.jpg Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour CG
Technology:
VortexGolf_Logo.jpg.2ad1215c7b1aa2ccf8d062a73bc72142.jpg Anarch Rangefinder, :ShotScope: V5 w/ Tags Shot Tracking.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/65161-vortex-optics-rangefinders-2024-member-test/?do=findComment&comment=1089247

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/ - DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS!!!!

Morning all. Hoping for everyone that was in the path of Helene. I haven't seen much of the aftermath, but seems like a few areas got hammered pretty badly. Main office was shut down on Thursday despite being in a relatively safe area, but I was on vacation last week anyway. 

Got back from our trip and found that the sprinkler system zone for the front yard had some kind of problem. There was a notice that we had been reported for wasting water. Looks like the system started up around midnight like usual and we didn't get home until around 10pm, so that's a lot of water to put out. Turned off the main water, manually opened and closed all the valves, turned the water back on and things were fine for the moment. Guessing it was probably something that stuck the valve open and it wasn't able to close when the cycle timer ended. The strangest thing about this whole situation? The front yard is turf... Fake grass... Why exactly the owner wants the front fake grass watered, I have absolutely no idea. 

Driver: Titleist GT3 w/ GD Tour AD VF 6S (Testing in progress)
3 & 5 Woods: Titleist GT3 w/ GD Tour AD VF 7S (Testing in progress)
Hybrids: 19 and 22 degree PXG 0317XF Gen 4 w/ Project X Evenflow Riptide 80g
Irons: 5-PW PXG 0311P Gen 4 w/ KBS Tour 120
Wedges: Indi 50 FLX, 54 FLX, 58 ATK w/ KBS Wedge 610 (Official Review)
Putter: PXG Battle Ready Blackjack, 36.5”, Double Bend neck

Titleist GT Long Game Testing

Good morning! We are doing a cleanup day around the house. Which mostly includes kids toys/projects that have been left out for the summer. My kids can stir up quite a mess, but it’s nothing like the clean up some of you folks in the path of Helene are facing and I’m thankful for that! Praying for all of you that are affected! @slash25rc- that looks bad, but glad you didn’t see much damage to your house! @revkev- sounds like you got pretty fortunate with missing some really bad stuff!

Stay safe everyone!

@RoverRick and @William P - have fun golfing together today! Hopefully your TPT shafts keep everything in the fairway for you both! 

WITB (link to detailed post here):

Driver:  Cobragolflogo.png.602fb363b272aeca0ae57ab591da02de.png LTDx 9* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff)

Fairway metals:  TITLEIST_logo_15px.png.86858562876473681822bdce0336ecd4.png 3W TSR2 14.25* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff) | PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png 5W Gen4 0341XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75 S)

Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png4H Gen4 0317XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75HY S)

Irons:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 659 CB 5-AW (Project X Rifle 6.0)

Wedges:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 286 54* & 58* (KBS Tour 120 S)

Putter: LABLogo_25px.png.d348c70a35f07dfed1742feb45210a2f.png DF3 OFFICIAL MEMBER REVIEW HERE ‘24

Ball:   Vice_logo.png.282566e7be35424dbb3a5d3359e6385f.png pro drip: red & blue | MAXFLI_logo_15px.png.137df4bf59bf3628d99abc6ca08fd43f.png Tour S

Pushcart:  clicgear_logo.png.5569d627daa35e79384784c8a4e886f4.png 4.0 | '23 MGS Clicgear 4.0 Pushcart Tester | Link here

7 hours ago, BIG STU said:

I work in the yard in the same manner by sections. I did away with our shrubs except the 3 Azella bushes some 3 years ago. Paid a crew to come in and dig them up and dispose of them. I hate shrubs anyhow. Here we get bees and all kinds of nasty stuff including copperheads in them. 

Not a fan of copperheads!  Haven’t seen a copperhead since left CT.  Lots of others though especially black racers. When we 1st moved to FL we did the FL thing and put in palms & magnolias and all the other swell stuff.  After 2 years we moved and no palms no magnolias and kept it simple .  The builder had all kinds of shrubs bushes & trees which I have removed.  I do the shrubs in 3-4 stages 4x a year with little touch up occasionally.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

42 minutes ago, RichL85 said:

The strangest thing about this whole situation? The front yard is turf... Fake grass... Why exactly the owner wants the front fake grass watered, I have absolutely no idea. 

That is pretty strange! Do you know if there's an electronic / programmable controller for the system that allows creating custom programs, ie one without the front yard zone?

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max (
Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 45/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha '19 (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
SW, LW...Mizuno ES21 54-08, 60-06 (KBS Hi Rev 2.0)
Putter...
MLA Tour XDream or EvnRoll ER5
...all in a Bag Boy hybrid bag on an MGI Zip Navigator.
..ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour. Or "found" Pro V1.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)
Other tests: MLA putter; Cleveland Hi Bore driver; Ben Hogan hybrids.

followthrough.jpg

5 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

That is pretty strange! Do you know if there's an electronic / programmable controller for the system that allows creating custom programs, ie one without the front yard zone?

There is an electronic controller, but I generally leave it alone. The homeowner we are renting from changes the program timing occasionally. There are some plants around the front yard landscaping, so maybe the sprinklers are more for those. It's just funny to see fake grass being watered along with everything else. For now I just have it off until I can cycle through and see if the solenoid is shot or just bad luck with the valve not closing. Had this problem at our old house and it was just a little debris blocked a valve from closing, once we cleaned it out and cycled a few times it was fine. I just didn't feel like troubleshooting the issue after 6 hours of driving home on Friday. 

Driver: Titleist GT3 w/ GD Tour AD VF 6S (Testing in progress)
3 & 5 Woods: Titleist GT3 w/ GD Tour AD VF 7S (Testing in progress)
Hybrids: 19 and 22 degree PXG 0317XF Gen 4 w/ Project X Evenflow Riptide 80g
Irons: 5-PW PXG 0311P Gen 4 w/ KBS Tour 120
Wedges: Indi 50 FLX, 54 FLX, 58 ATK w/ KBS Wedge 610 (Official Review)
Putter: PXG Battle Ready Blackjack, 36.5”, Double Bend neck

Titleist GT Long Game Testing

51 minutes ago, RichL85 said:

I haven't seen much of the aftermath, but seems like a few areas got hammered pretty badly.

... Western NC was devastated. Power gone and all roads closed. A friend of mine that lives in Asheville NC posted these:

461508658_933114115516921_7863367462346644711_n.jpg.0056ff8b4172a3cf71063badb9352aee.jpg

461500786_10162218716345555_6363745285506010482_n.jpg.33d7bfa9447b8dee8a5f4781d5dc0356.jpg
461527486_122121052640391878_3941940796737915500_n.jpg.9320737f2fa5e8484895ba39debcf553.jpg
461659052_3289087237889087_6633429011440093442_n.jpg.e1703821f5ea91139eaff4966b2d6a34.jpg

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:   :taylormade-small:   Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'Li Blue 70r
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        G430 Hybrid 22*... Alta Hy70r 
Irons:       :taylormade-small:    P770 5-pw ... Steelfiber i80r
                  :taylormade-small:    TP UDi 4 ... Steelfiber i80r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small:     MG3 46*/50*/54* MG4 58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :EVNROLL:     Custom 5.1 (no alignment)  33" 
Ball:          :taylormade-small:     '24 TP5x/Maxfli Tour X 

3 hours ago, revkev said:

Glad to hear you guys are okay.  We did hear from @fozcycleyesterday... he shared is excitement about UK's big win over Ole Miss.  I've been watching some of the post storm coverage and it's amazing how differently areas, just miles apart, faired...crazy really.  Just slight differences in topography and wind/surge direction can be huge.

As a yute growing up in Ft. Lauderdale, I experienced several hurricanes.  I remember how "exciting" it was helping my Dad and older brother install the steel storm shutters, pulling the boat out of the slip and up to higher ground, etc.  Funny how our perspective on such happenings change as we get older.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

9 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Glad to hear you guys are okay.  We did hear from @fozcycleyesterday... he shared is excitement about UK's big win over Ole Miss.  I've been watching some of the post storm coverage and it's amazing how differently areas, just miles apart, faired...crazy really.  Just slight differences in topography and wind/surge direction can be huge.

As a yute growing up in Ft. Lauderdale, I experienced several hurricanes.  I remember how "exciting" it was helping my Dad and older brother install the steel storm shutters, pulling the boat out of the slip and up to higher ground, etc.  Funny how our perspective on such happenings change as we get older.

My Grandson has 5 acres just outside of Perry, FL.  He has been so lucky. This is his 3rd hurricane in an area that has not seen a direct hit in 100 years. He had a lot of damage earlier but seems to have survived Helene. Praise the Lord.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER2 w/Gravity Grip or  ER6 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip or Tommy Armour Impact No. 3

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Bridgestone RXS Mindset, Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder