TESTERS WANTED! ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

1 hour ago, BIG STU said:

Love it man. Reminds me of growing up with us living literally in the middle of the course my old man ran. Later on being on some kind of mower at daylight. Now days I am retired but have my version of it during DST. Being a full member I have some privilages. I tee off basically at daylight before the Men's groups. Out there by myself enjoying the sights and smells. All that combines with the golf. Yeah I hate winter and non DST

Love my Wednesday mornings.

Get a bit of a sleep in because it's my single day off and Ivan and I have our Swimming Lessons together. 

Today was first time dunk day which was fun. 

However because he has more teeth coming in I had to wake him up to take him which was well entertaining. Managed to get down work done prior, good few cups of coffee and a decent breakfast. 

Now relax and enjoy the sunny weather.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Mornings are my go time, have been since those loving Drill Sergeants chearfully woke us gently with garbage can lids banging the can.  It was early 1980s and training was shaped by Vietnam War doctrine of up before dawn to repel the morning attack, our before dawn was 3:30am which also had us doing physical training in the cool of the midwestern summer weather of Missouri.  So 5:00am is like sleeping in right? ⏰

Little extra time built in so the little bit that is afforded to getting brain in gear is before downstairs to put coffee on, cereal in the bowl, [work] computers on and connected, garbage rolled out today because it is Wednesday, Corgis brought in after their outside after wife gave them breakfast with a carrot snack to help them ignore edible things outside... ☕

To the basement telework 'office' [photo in yesterday's post] computers logged in to be online by 6:30 - regular programs booted to be fully functional sooner than later - this morning the ancient primary finance system program is on its 8th attempt to boot already...  it's 6:50am.   Yeah, finally it connected and the command prompt (it is that old) window is ready for text only inputs to pull the overnight reports that drives the first part of the work day. 💻🖥️

Envious of those with flagsticks in their sight in the morning, living vicariously through your posts so keep those coming ⛳ Weekends are totally different, come on weekend 🗓️

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳

Hold on to your hats all you coffee drinkers. I have never had a cup of coffee. Nope never! 

Typical mornings:

Wake up at 6:30 take a shower, get dressed, and let the dog out. Stroll over to my office and log in to work. Check for any urgent emails and answer. Open up MGS and see what's going on. Realize I got caught up and scramble to let the dog back in before he starts digging a hole somewhere. He is only a 9-month-old.  CRAP be right back forgot the dog.

Okay, I'm back. I can't eat or drink right away in the morning. My body needs wake up time. So around 9:00 I'll stroll to the kitchen and make myself something small (English Muffin, Bagel or some Eggo waffles) and have a hot chocolate or a soda. I keep MGS open most of the day (dual monitors). It might come across as I'm retired but I am still a full timer. Lunch time is noon, so another quick bite (sandwich) and practice some putting or range time on the simulator.  But Fridays are half days and I'm done by 11:45 so off to the course (weather permitting). Weekends start at 7:00am for me. Saturday is typical chores or maybe golf except during winter and early spring. My youngest is still in college and on the track team so Saturdays we usually go to her track meet wherever it may be. Sundays have always been my dedicated golf day. On the course around 8:00 am.     

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

My alarm is set for 5:15 am but rarely goes off. I usually get up somewhere between 4:30 and 4:45.  I never was a coffee drinker and gave up sodas a few years back. Energy drinks have been my caffeine delivery vehicle for over 15 years.  Rockstar Zero Carb is my drink of choice.  I use to drink 1 every morning, but for the past couple of years I've started drinking a 2nd in the afternoons. We are leaving on an 8 day cruise Saturday and I figured smuggling 16 Rockstars on the ship was probably pushing my luck, so I have replaced my energy drinks with a caffeine pill.  I am on week 3 of a 200 mg pill in the morning and 1/2 pill in the afternoon which has gone surprisingly smoothly.  I don't miss the drinks nearly as much as I thought, and I'm saving a ton of money as a bonus.  My plan is to gradually start cutting down the dosage of the pills until I don't use them at all, but we'll see.  I could just as easily be back on the Rockstars the day we get back from the cruise!

Driver: :cobra-small: LTDx
Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3HL
Fairway: :ping-small: G425 Max 9 Wood
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 5 Hybrid

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX4 6-AW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50° 54° & 58°
Putter:   
bloodline(2).png.8f7245797de1f39b93a647d0292c1b2b.png Vale
Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow

3 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Love it man. Reminds me of growing up with us living literally in the middle of the course my old man ran. Later on being on some kind of mower at daylight. Now days I am retired but have my version of it during DST. Being a full member I have some privilages. I tee off basically at daylight before the Men's groups. Out there by myself enjoying the sights and smells. All that combines with the golf. Yeah I hate winter and non DST

My thoughts exactly- instead of getting on the equipment, I got the caddy area ready to rock-n-roll and tried to get ready for the groups as they came in. We DID have to go get the tractor a few times to pull carts out of the creeks on the course though. During one of our tournaments, I got to caddy for Emerson Boozer (old time Jets running back) and LLoyd Ruby (Indy car driver). Lots of really good memories- not mention incredible views

ALL :callaway-small:

Paradym 10.5*(11.5*) (Hzrdus Gen 4 Silver 60/KBS TD)

Apex UW 17* (Tensei AV Blue 75)

Apex Pro 21 Hybrid 20*/23* (KBS Hybrid)

Paradym 6-PW (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105X)

Jaws Raw Face Chrome 48* (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105X)

Jaws Raw Chrome Full Toe 54*/ 58* (Nippon Pro Modus 115 Wedge)

Jaws Full Toe Black Wedge 64* (DG Tour Issue Spinner 115)

WHOG #5

Chrome Soft X 

Interesting differences in peoples am routines. The Navy taught me coffee was indispensable part of life - maybe even a basic food group. Today I limit myself to only 2 cups and on a very rare case 3. I also start to wake up at 5:30 was that also a 'leftover' from the Navy? I don't have to go to work being retired - but I do love mornings. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

19 minutes ago, Merlin1313 said:

My thoughts exactly- instead of getting on the equipment, I got the caddy area ready to rock-n-roll and tried to get ready for the groups as they came in. We DID have to go get the tractor a few times to pull carts out of the creeks on the course though. During one of our tournaments, I got to caddy for Emerson Boozer (old time Jets running back) and LLoyd Ruby (Indy car driver). Lots of really good memories- not mention incredible views

In the summer before I started running the driving range I went up the hill about 150 yards and started lining the carts up then it was to the barn to do whatever needed to be done that day whether cutting greens or fairways. Now when I took over the range I worked late to pick up balls after we closed at 10:00 to prevent theft. I still did the cart thing but then went to the range to wash the balls picked up the night before. when the range needed to be cut it was sorta a all nighter. Picked the balls then hooked up the pull gangs and cut the range then went ahead and washed balls. Those nights I usually slept in to like 11:00 or so. I would open up the range around 9 AM. Had a retiree come in about noon and I was off until around 6:00 or so. I ran the range the last 2 years before I went into the Navy. Now if I played in a tournament etc then one of two retirees came in or else the range was closed. We used lake balls from our lake on the range so in the winter the range was mostly closed being in a wet low area.. I spent most of the winter in the range shack ( 14 x 16) striping balls heater and radio cranked up. It was kinda tedious with a ball clamp rotator and paint brush. If I really got on it I could do like 40 balls an hour. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

12 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Interesting differences in peoples am routines. The Navy taught me coffee was indispensable part of life - maybe even a basic food group. Today I limit myself to only 2 cups and on a very rare case 3. I also start to wake up at 5:30 was that also a 'leftover' from the Navy? I don't have to go to work being retired - but I do love mornings. 

Navy vet myself but did not drink too much coffee. LOL remember the lifers mostly Chiefs that had a coffee cup clipped to their belt. Went from station BSing with other Chiefs drinking coffee. Yeah the Navy runs on coffee

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

38 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Hold on to your hats all you coffee drinkers. I have never had a cup of coffee. Nope never! 

Typical mornings:

Wake up at 6:30 take a shower, get dressed, and let the dog out. Stroll over to my office and log in to work. Check for any urgent emails and answer. Open up MGS and see what's going on. Realize I got caught up and scramble to let the dog back in before he starts digging a hole somewhere. He is only a 9-month-old.  CRAP be right back forgot the dog.

Okay, I'm back. I can't eat or drink right away in the morning. My body needs wake up time. So around 9:00 I'll stroll to the kitchen and make myself something small (English Muffin, Bagel or some Eggo waffles) and have a hot chocolate or a soda. I keep MGS open most of the day (dual monitors). It might come across as I'm retired but I am still a full timer. Lunch time is noon, so another quick bite (sandwich) and practice some putting or range time on the simulator.  But Fridays are half days and I'm done by 11:45 so off to the course (weather permitting). Weekends start at 7:00am for me. Saturday is typical chores or maybe golf except during winter and early spring. My youngest is still in college and on the track team so Saturdays we usually go to her track meet wherever it may be. Sundays have always been my dedicated golf day. On the course around 8:00 am.     

Fixing to go out to the shop in a few. Going to dig out an old Sun Mountain bag I may use some. Also going to switch out 2 Ping Putter shafts because the one has a brand new SS grip on it like I have on the Scotty. Heading to the course is fruitile because of the mens groups and then the influx of snowbirds. BTW our greens have turned around 180*. They are pristine in the best shape they have been in the last 10 years. On a sad note A J the pro co owner you met passed away the week before Christmas of an apparent heart attack he was only 45 YOA. All of us are still reeling over that

I see you are in Laurinburg NC. I know the area sorta well. Back in the 70s my old man and his business partner leased land there to bird hunt on. Also my neighbor across the street owns property there. PM me your new address and I will send you the big cup holder for R2-D2. I found it this winter it had fell behind the dry stack of firewood in the living room. When I started using that stack it was behind it still in the original box

G

2 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

Mornings are my go time, have been since those loving Drill Sergeants chearfully woke us gently with garbage can lids banging the can.

I still remember when I first heard that racket. At Ft. Jackson, SC in '71.

Driver: TaylorMade Stealth 2

Fairway Woods: TaylorMade Stealth 2 5&7

Hybrids: PXG Gen 5 0311 22 Moon Wood 8

Irons: TaylorMade Stealth HD

Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 56° & 60°

Putter: Cleveland Soft Milled 5

BatCaddy X8R

32 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Definitely left over! Something about a nice sunrise and relaxing in the early AM that you can’t beat. We used to have to run the RHIB boats on board in the morning when out to sea. Would get up at 5 to do that. Could catch the nice night sky and stars then by the time you finish running it you could catch the sunrise. There are very few things in life I have experience that have been better than those experiences in the morning 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

3 hours ago, hohjoe said:

LOL and it was not reserved just for the Army we heard it just as well in Orlando at boot camp. First morning I was already up and in the head. I came out and the guy asked me "WTH was I doing?" I told him and he said to help get the rest of the slugs up

G

3 hours ago, hohjoe said:

Lackland AFB '76- but I still think the best way to see a sunrise is if you've been up all night- didn't used to be the best morning person- but I'm getting better at it-

WHOG #5

Chrome Soft X 

4 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Definitely left over! Something about a nice sunrise and relaxing in the early AM that you can’t beat. We used to have to run the RHIB boats on board in the morning when out to sea. Would get up at 5 to do that. Could catch the nice night sky and stars then by the time you finish running it you could catch the sunrise. There are very few things in life I have experience that have been better than those experiences in the morning 

My favorite mornings at sunrise are too many to count but notables include sunrise from
- rooftop sentry duty in the city of Kirkuk, Iraq
- top of Cadillac Mountain, Mount Desert Island, Maine which is the first continental US point of land the sun touches each morning 
- from the front porch of the Chester Cottage at Queenstown Harbor GC, Maryland 

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg

13 hours ago, BIG STU said:

In the summer before I started running the driving range I went up the hill about 150 yards and started lining the carts up then it was to the barn to do whatever needed to be done that day whether cutting greens or fairways. Now when I took over the range I worked late to pick up balls after we closed at 10:00 to prevent theft. I still did the cart thing but then went to the range to wash the balls picked up the night before. when the range needed to be cut it was sorta a all nighter. Picked the balls then hooked up the pull gangs and cut the range then went ahead and washed balls. Those nights I usually slept in to like 11:00 or so. I would open up the range around 9 AM. Had a retiree come in about noon and I was off until around 6:00 or so. I ran the range the last 2 years before I went into the Navy. Now if I played in a tournament etc then one of two retirees came in or else the range was closed. We used lake balls from our lake on the range so in the winter the range was mostly closed being in a wet low area.. I spent most of the winter in the range shack ( 14 x 16) striping balls heater and radio cranked up. It was kinda tedious with a ball clamp rotator and paint brush. If I really got on it I could do like 40 balls an hour. 

Yeah- I got to provide the folks on the driving range with some target practice picking up the balls in between caddy rounds. Got to do a LOT of ball washing and lake diving for "errant" shots. The only things that really changed from the northern courses to the southern ones were the type and number of critters that liked spending time in the ponds/lakes too or watching the walking catfish (yes they really do exist) go from pond to pond. I came to the conclusion that moccasins/gators get all the space they need from me, and I'll come back later.

WHOG #5

Chrome Soft X 

7 hours ago, Merlin1313 said:

Yeah- I got to provide the folks on the driving range with some target practice picking up the balls in between caddy rounds. Got to do a LOT of ball washing and lake diving for "errant" shots. The only things that really changed from the northern courses to the southern ones were the type and number of critters that liked spending time in the ponds/lakes too or watching the walking catfish (yes they really do exist) go from pond to pond. I came to the conclusion that moccasins/gators get all the space they need from me, and I'll come back later.

Where I grew up in Piedmont NC we did not have any gators but we had water Moccasins. We also had the walking catfish which we called flopping catfish. Where I am at now in Coastal SC we have plenty of Gators and those nasty snapping turtles. Where most people get into trouble with gators here is either getting too close to snap pictures or trying to feed them. Also anyone who has lived down here for any time knows not to walk small dogs close to a pond. Another problem we have now is Coyotes. They have been sighted 2 miles North of me in Surfside Beach in the Dog Park. Up in North Myrtle last week some attacked a dog and killed it. When either my wife or I walk our Frenchie we pack heat not only for 4 legged predators but times sadly being what they are the 2 legged variety too. We have been in the park where we are at for 22 years and have never had any trouble from either

G

Morning spies!

morning workout ☑️

coffee ☑️

fetch with the dogs ☑️

all in time to catch a nice morning sunrise, not the best spot and pictures never do it justice

C74AF0E8-9FE2-4818-9D66-CAA144266787.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

31 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Morning spies!

morning workout ☑️

coffee ☑️

fetch with the dogs ☑️

all in time to catch a nice morning sunrise, not the best spot and pictures never do it justice

C74AF0E8-9FE2-4818-9D66-CAA144266787.jpeg

looks cold!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

5 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

looks cold!

25* (you can do the math for Celsius lol) but I am in a golf polo 

image.gif.61e25e76c14f1e7ae840be2d7f8f5399.gif

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Morning is routine, raining but I never mind precipitation that moves itself from where it falls.  

Listening to the falling water pouring from the foundation drains into the sump thinking there might be a way to capture that energy... 🤔

https://spaceweather.com/ has been reporting for the last few months how Sun's activity is increasing at rate advanced for Sunspot Cycle 25 compared to 24 or any other since records began in 1755.  It seems logical that the local star putting out extra energy would cause one of it's planets to have corresponding changes to the climate and weather. 
See what a MS Ed Geosciences can do for interpreting the world around us?  Not so much for the flight path of a golf ball however.

Good morning fellow golf spys!  I made it to work before 7:00 and immensely enjoyed my coffee and small breakfast.  The coffee was so good this morning that I wanted to gulp instead of sip.  Good news for me......I am 12 weeks post shoulder surgery and the doctor has released me from physical therapy.  Goodbye to Physical Therapists Ms. Ratchet and Helga the Hungarian wrestler!  Hopefully, I will be back to playing golf in March.  Life is good.

Ping G425 Max 9° w/UST MP5 L-Flex

PXG Gen 5 0311XF 8° w/Grafalloy ProLaunch 45 A-Flex

Ping G425 3 wood 14.5° w/Ventus Velocore Blue-6R tipped 1"

Cleveland Halo Launcher 5 wood 18° with Project X Cypher R

Callaway Rogue 19° hybrid regular

PXG Gen 3 0311XF 5 - G steel regular

Corey Paul wedges bent to 53° and 58°

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5 putter

33 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Morning is routine, raining but I never mind precipitation that moves itself from where it falls.  

Listening to the falling water pouring from the foundation drains into the sump thinking there might be a way to capture that energy... 🤔

https://spaceweather.com/ has been reporting for the last few months how Sun's activity is increasing at rate advanced for Sunspot Cycle 25 compared to 24 or any other since records began in 1755.  It seems logical that the local star putting out extra energy would cause one of it's planets to have corresponding changes to the climate and weather. 
See what a MS Ed Geosciences can do for interpreting the world around us?  Not so much for the flight path of a golf ball however.

As someone with only a BS in Meteorology I know a bit, which can be fun when stuff happens, and yes it would help explain why things have been very warm this winter, on top of all the other existing factors. I actually say back when we got that very cold night here that basically Mt Washington here NH was in the stratosphere, it was border line and some might have still but the top higher, but basically it was generally flat or a bit warmer temperature wise from that height up, crazy stuff.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

2 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

You are correct on precipitation moving itself from where it falls. With what they are predicting here I will say it may be some time. Our course had rain last weekend and it has been CPO all week. Now they are predicting rain from tonight all through Sunday.  The weather gurus are arguing on how much one model shows 3.5 inches and the other one shows 4.5 inches. With what we had last weekend even 2 inches would be a lot. And like last weekend since my wife worked last night she went ahead and stocked up on supplies for us. So we will basically do like we did last weekend stay inside. I told one of my scramble buds this AM on the phone if the gurus are correct with any luck the course may dry out in 2 weeks. Three of our group are in our late to mid 60s and crippled up and our other member is 80 so needless to say we do not play when it is CPO

G

1 hour ago, ejgaudette said:

As someone with only a BS in Meteorology I know a bit, which can be fun when stuff happens, and yes it would help explain why things have been very warm this winter, on top of all the other existing factors. I actually say back when we got that very cold night here that basically Mt Washington here NH was in the stratosphere, it was border line and some might have still but the top higher, but basically it was generally flat or a bit warmer temperature wise from that height up, crazy stuff.

Was that the night when the Wind Chill on Mt Washington dropped to -118? 

Just now, EasyPutter said:

Was that the night when the Wind Chill on Mt Washington dropped to -118? 

Yes that would be the one, it was only -43 at my house, nice a balmy

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

2 hours ago, David Leighton Reid said:

Good morning fellow golf spys!  I made it to work before 7:00 and immensely enjoyed my coffee and small breakfast.  The coffee was so good this morning that I wanted to gulp instead of sip.  Good news for me......I am 12 weeks post shoulder surgery and the doctor has released me from physical therapy.  Goodbye to Physical Therapists Ms. Ratchet and Helga the Hungarian wrestler!  Hopefully, I will be back to playing golf in March.  Life is good.

Duuh my brain finally kicked in--- I recognize you from the other place.

I can tell you from experience even though you are released from therapy and the Doc to take it easy. Along with my well documented back injury I had a cracked scapula. When I started therapy it was on the shoulder with caution on the back. My shouder healed up in like 6 weeks and really never gave me any problems after that. The back was another story. I will admit I have always been a wide open person and part of it was I could not accept after all I had been through in life this happened in semi retirement. I pushed myself too hard and had 2 relapses on my back. My Doc said he had never seen someone push themself that hard. I had to accept I could no longer swing and hit as far as I used to pre accident. I had to revamp my whole swing to be able to swing and play pain free. In the last year and a half I have had to entirely rebuild my swing and it is coming around. So like I said take it easy and do not push the issue.

I monitor the other thread on the other site and saw what you had posted. Some of the people that are there now I do not care for so I do not comment there and we will leave it at that

Edited by BIG STU

G

40 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

Duuh my brain finally kicked in--- I recognize you from the other place.

I can tell you from experience even though you are released from therapy and the Doc to take it easy. Along with my well documented back injury I had a cracked scapula. When I started therapy it was on the shoulder with caution on the back. My shouder healed up in like 6 weeks and really never gave me any problems after that. The back was another story. I will admit I have always been a wide open person and part of it was I could not accept after all I had been through in life this happened in semi retirement. I pushed myself too hard and had 2 relapses on my back. My Doc said he had never seen someone push themself that hard. I had to accept I could no longer swing and hit as far as I used to pre accident. I had to revamp my whole swing to be able to swing and play pain free. In the last year and a half I have had to entirely rebuild my swing and it is coming around. So like I said take it easy and do not push the issue.

I monitor the other thread on the other site and saw what you had posted. Some of the people that are there now I do not care for so I do not comment there and we will leave it at that

Thanks for the advice BIG STU!  My doctor said I could start chipping and gradually work up to a full swing as long as there is no pain.  

Ping G425 Max 9° w/UST MP5 L-Flex

PXG Gen 5 0311XF 8° w/Grafalloy ProLaunch 45 A-Flex

Ping G425 3 wood 14.5° w/Ventus Velocore Blue-6R tipped 1"

Cleveland Halo Launcher 5 wood 18° with Project X Cypher R

Callaway Rogue 19° hybrid regular

PXG Gen 3 0311XF 5 - G steel regular

Corey Paul wedges bent to 53° and 58°

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5 putter

On 2/7/2023 at 9:21 AM, Kenny B said:

I lay in bed for several minutes happy that I woke up...

🤣

I need to adopt this into my morning routine. 

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1