TESTERS WANTED! ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

15 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Welcome! Definitely one of my favorite threads right here and it’s new! (Already 45 pages is ridiculous but I guess we have had about 45 days since it was started so makes sense 😂)

Good luck to your son and tryouts. Do they have it in the school gym or do they go to a sim? 

Thanks!!!  They are hitting on mats at a golf dome (only about 80 yards long so don't get full distance but see initial ball flight).  He is doing some sim work and getting some lessons too.  Contemplating driving 2 hrs south where courses are opening next week to get some on course work especially putting and short game stuff (both for him and me!!!)

Lee Stanek

Driver: Taylormade.jpg.9d38498f8a6006a57c3d138bbf9964b9.jpg  SIM2 Max 9*

3,9 Woods:  Callaway.jpg.c961807c499184adde0c3ed28e3f228d.jpg S2H2 Big Bertha

4-9i,PW,SW Callaway.jpg.c961807c499184adde0c3ed28e3f228d.jpg  S2H2

GW Taylormade.jpg.9d38498f8a6006a57c3d138bbf9964b9.jpg MG3 52*

LW Adams GT2 Undercut 60*

Putter: Titleist.jpg.371c05d2e7430a89639ff5927b325962.jpg  Scotty Cameron Caliente

Ball: Play either Titleist.jpg.371c05d2e7430a89639ff5927b325962.jpg ProV1 or  

13 minutes ago, Lee Stanek said:

Thanks!!!  They are hitting on mats at a golf dome (only about 80 yards long so don't get full distance but see initial ball flight).  He is doing some sim work and getting some lessons too.  Contemplating driving 2 hrs south where courses are opening next week to get some on course work especially putting and short game stuff (both for him and me!!!)

Welcome to the forum and good luck to your son with his tryouts!! 👍

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

1 hour ago, Lee Stanek said:

Hey everyone, trying my first post here!  Good morning!! 

What do you have planned for golf today, this weekend? 

My 14yo Son has HS golf tryouts tonight (in a dome because we still have like 8" snow on the ground), then we are heading to Birdi Golf tomorrow to play 9 (Bar with Sims).  I'll post picks over the weekend!

Welcome to the forum; always good to se some new faces.   

No golf plans for today; I take Friday for from doing my MGS most wanted testing duties and my regular golf round is on Sunday.  

I’m back to my normal routine of working at home after spending yesterday in the office.  It was nice to see and interact with some co workers; but missed being able to turn on the TV and watch some golf.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

7 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Well not quite a "good" morning here - yet another leak inside the house... liking this place a little less and less over time... @Lacassem is that a For Sale sign across the street? 🤪

Let's see over the years... 1. moved in, got new shower doors - small drop randomly appears from under the bottom (just been ignoring that one); 2. baseboard heating, circulating hot water with Pex tubing - one of those flimsy clamps broke and water seeped under the wood floor in the family room (haven't bothered to replace the floor yet .. area rugs!); 3. two venting skylights - one leaks, roofer couldn't find it so there are still drops coming in from heavy rains (other skylight doesn't open anymore); 4. worker putting up some Azak trim out back with a nail gun punched two small holes right into.. yep .. the Pex hot water line that feeds upstairs (that turned into a big disaster); 5. hot water heater top gasket gave out - the funny part of this story is the builder we bought the house from finished the basement and put a standard size door to the boiler room .. the old water heater is wider than that .. so it's stuck down there until I get someone over to take the door and part of the wall apart to get it out....

I'm sure there have been one or two other leaks but this morning's addition?

So trying to be a good houseboy (I'm retired, wife still works full-time) and run the dishwasher .. sit down in the front room with coffee, dog and forum opened on my phone .. think I hear a drop of water from the kitchen .. go check the sink faucet, nope .. hear another .. yep there's an occasional drop coming out of the front lower left of the dishwasher... 🤦‍♂️

There are actually 2 lol. My wife keeps saying “as soon as you moved in everyone is bailing” I’m ok with it! I have not even had my signature bon fires this winter…..

they both didn’t last 2 weekends. Both are contingent after 1 open house. Was a zoo both weekends

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

My 14yo Son has HS golf tryouts tonight (in a dome because we still have like 8" snow on the ground), then we are heading to Birdi Golf tomorrow to play 9 (Bar with Sims).  I'll post picks over the weekend!

Welcome to the forum.  You will find tons of golf information here and meet some really smart people.....unfortunately, I am not one of them!  Good luck to your son on his golf tryouts.

Ping G425 Max 9° w/UST MP5 L-Flex

PXG Gen 5 0311XF 8° w/Grafalloy ProLaunch 45 A-Flex

Ping G425 3 wood 14.5° w/Ventus Velocore Blue-6R tipped 1"

Cleveland Halo Launcher 5 wood 18° with Project X Cypher R

Callaway Rogue 19° hybrid regular

PXG Gen 3 0311XF 5 - G steel regular

Corey Paul wedges bent to 53° and 58°

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5 putter

Good morning and welcome to the forums. No golf as I also am staring at some snow. Got family coming up for some birthday celebrations, so that will keep us more than busy.

Good luck to your son, I know there are a lot of nerves there. I played my last two years of high school but that first tryout I was nervous wreck.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Welcome aboard !!!!! Sounds great and we look forward to hearing about it

ALL :callaway-small:

Paradym 10.5*(11.5*) (Hzrdus Gen 4 Silver 60/KBS TD)

Apex UW 17* (Tensei AV Blue 75)

Apex Pro 21 Hybrid 20*/23* (KBS Hybrid)

Paradym 6-PW (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105X)

Jaws Raw Face Chrome 48* (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105X)

Jaws Raw Chrome Full Toe 54*/ 58* (Nippon Pro Modus 115 Wedge)

Jaws Full Toe Black Wedge 64* (DG Tour Issue Spinner 115)

WHOG #5

Chrome Soft X 

gm everyone.

I will be getting a couple hours of work in this morning then off to my daughter's two-day track meet. Looks like Sunday will be my golf day. It's supposed to be a good weather weekend. Sunny and in the 80's It will be good to swing without a jacket on. Hopefully that will fix the 5 yards I have been short lately. Just thinking out of the box. Maybe some of it was related to the 20 pounds I lost too?

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

GM Y'all!!!! HOW ABOUT THEM WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was a great yellow orb that appeared in the sky yesterday afternoon for a while and it's back again this morning- not sure what it is or how long it's gonna be here- but it seems to be warmer when it's visible🤔. It's FINALLY Friday and I've got a 9:20 Tee Time in the morning so life is good- and for you people not worried about working and playing golf is your duty and obligation🥴, enjoy yourselves- us working stiffs got his under control!!!!!

ALL :callaway-small:

Paradym 10.5*(11.5*) (Hzrdus Gen 4 Silver 60/KBS TD)

Apex UW 17* (Tensei AV Blue 75)

Apex Pro 21 Hybrid 20*/23* (KBS Hybrid)

Paradym 6-PW (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105X)

Jaws Raw Face Chrome 48* (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105X)

Jaws Raw Chrome Full Toe 54*/ 58* (Nippon Pro Modus 115 Wedge)

Jaws Full Toe Black Wedge 64* (DG Tour Issue Spinner 115)

WHOG #5

Chrome Soft X 

Welcome Lee! It definitely has felt like spring the past couple of days here in SE Mass. have not had much snow (total of about 10-12") and very little frost. Looking forward to getting a round in next week.  Good luck to your son and have fun in the simulator. 

4-PW and UW Ping G710

Ping Glide 54 degree wedge

1,3,5 Taylor-Made Titanium bubble shafts (24years)

Top-Flite Gamer Putter

34 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

There are actually 2 lol. My wife keeps saying “as soon as you moved in everyone is bailing” I’m ok with it! I have not even had my signature bon fires this winter…..

they both didn’t last 2 weekends. Both are contingent after 1 open house. Was a zoo both weekends

It's crazy how fast homes are still selling once they hit the market. We listed ours on a Tuesday, had an open house that Saturday, and an accepted offer Monday. 

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

7 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

It's crazy how fast homes are still selling once they hit the market. We listed ours on a Tuesday, had an open house that Saturday, and an accepted offer Monday. 

Crazy part is it doesn't seem like a quiet market either that analysists keep anticipating. There is a TON coming out but its expensive. People getting out before these rates spike even higher I suppose. 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

Good morning all and TGIF!  

Been a busy week and it's only going to get busier from here to the 4th of July since baseball will be starting up.

Turns out I'm going to be assistant coach for my oldest, head coach for my middle, and head coach for my daughter too.  Based on how the schedule was last year I think I'll have baseball on Monday, Tuesday, every other Wednesday, Thursday, every other Friday, and 3 games on Saturday.  And practice's in there somewhere too.

Just forward all my mail to the baseball fields. haha  I also told my family that I will be golfing every Sunday morning... I don't care if anyone comes with me, but I am playing!

Tomorrow is "meet the coach" which is always fun to see the kids excited to get their hats and jerseys. 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

2 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Crazy part is it doesn't seem like a quiet market either that analysists keep anticipating. There is a TON coming out but its expensive. People getting out before these rates spike even higher I suppose. 

Agreed. There's quite a few new builds going up in the rural town we live in, and it's crazy to me what builders are asking AND GETTING for homes. One of my friends just bought a new build that is 3 bed/2 bath, unfinished basement, something like 1400 square feet and it was $370k. Pre COVID that would have been a $225k house at best. We were able to do a private sale when we bought our current home on the golf course and I sure am glad because it saved us a lot of money in realtor fees.

#LeftyGang

Just now, Jnoble89 said:

Agreed. There's quite a few new builds going up in the rural town we live in, and it's crazy to me what builders are asking AND GETTING for homes. One of my friends just bought a new build that is 3 bed/2 bath, unfinished basement, something like 1400 square feet and it was $370k. Pre COVID that would have been a $225k house at best. We were able to do a private sale when we bought our current home on the golf course and I sure am glad because it saved us a lot of money in realtor fees.

Buying and selling was decent for us. Luckily we bought really low years ago and were able to take advantage, kind of a wash with what we bought looking at it long term.

We went through Redfin and selling then buying with them drastically cut the realtor fees compared to going with some other big company locally. Was nice and HIGHLY recommend going with them if there are any purchases/sales folks are doing anytime soon. Realtors from what I have gather do not love them lol

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Good morning all and TGIF!  

Been a busy week and it's only going to get busier from here to the 4th of July since baseball will be starting up.

Turns out I'm going to be assistant coach for my oldest, head coach for my middle, and head coach for my daughter too.  Based on how the schedule was last year I think I'll have baseball on Monday, Tuesday, every other Wednesday, Thursday, every other Friday, and 3 games on Saturday.  And practice's in there somewhere too.

Just forward all my mail to the baseball fields. haha  I also told my family that I will be golfing every Sunday morning... I don't care if anyone comes with me, but I am playing!

Tomorrow is "meet the coach" which is always fun to see the kids excited to get their hats and jerseys. 

I remember the wild summers during high school playing ball. We had games Tuesday, Thursday, occasional double headers Saturday and practice Monday & Wednesday. That was in addition to morning lifting and speed training every morning at the school and basketball and football camps. Thinking about how my parents managed to get me to all that stuff before I could drive still baffles me. 

#LeftyGang

10 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Buying and selling was decent for us. Luckily we bought really low years ago and were able to take advantage, kind of a wash with what we bought looking at it long term.

We went through Redfin and selling then buying with them drastically cut the realtor fees compared to going with some other big company locally. Was nice and HIGHLY recommend going with them if there are any purchases/sales folks are doing anytime soon. Realtors from what I have gather do not love them lol

Feeling really luck there too, our current house and mortgage seem like a steal right now. Will likely move in the future but we got a friend who is down sizing in the next couple years, and love their house so hoping to do a nice no realtor sale there and make a good amount on the current place. But for now enjoying the savings.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

After getting back from Myrtle Beach for some spring break golf I was really hoping to get out in the course this weekend and keep the vibe going. Alas, the winter shenanigans aren’t quite done yet here in the Midwest so instead I get to hit more balls in the garage instead. Ugh

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

37 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

24 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Feeling really luck there too, our current house and mortgage seem like a steal right now. Will likely move in the future but we got a friend who is down sizing in the next couple years, and love their house so hoping to do a nice no realtor sale there and make a good amount on the current place. But for now enjoying the savings.

I with you on this. The market is crazy.  A friend of ours is a realtor and told us what we could sell our house for. It doubled over what we paid for it 10 years ago. It took about 10 minutes before we said list it. We were able to pay off the balance of the mortgage find another house out of state and buy that one cash. My oldest son is looking to buy a house and he stopped because how ridiculous the market is on Long Island. He said he was having to get on a line 20 couples deep to walk through a house and you only had 10 minutes to look at it. People were paying 10 to 20 percent over asking. Then you still had to put a lot of work into it. Stupid money for some crappy houses too. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

G'morning, cloudy with intermittent rain here. Watching LPGA and drinking coffee. Once it gets closer to 2pm (twilight at the county courses) I'll take a look at the weather radar and decide if $20 walking at Charleston Springs is in the cards. Google says .4" total precipitation...but it also said 6 mph wind yesterday at the time I was hitting my 4w 30 yards short bc of 20 mph gusts, so...

Edited by richk9holes

Finding a way to turn birdies into bogeys since 1992. #TeamChunks

'23 Forum Tester: image.png.9f90721cd28bc7b0a9c9a7080e1e9365.png Elixir Golf Ball

WITB:image.png.3fd681db3510b6ca5b9cd8746bbb1447.pngTS2 10.5° @ 11.25° Screenshot_20230525_003120_Chrome2.jpg.453ea23fc579d3ff5d81168fdd3d1632.jpgTensei blue AV 55 R graph•917f2 15° @ 16.5° Screenshot_20230525_003120_Chrome2.jpg.453ea23fc579d3ff5d81168fdd3d1632.jpgDiamana blue x5ct dialed 70 R graph•image.png.34e4547e173a54172ff78e7545cfce3c.pngStealth 22° image.png.3e3fd052b67b6f62d3666b666d7109fe.png Ventus red 6 (non-velo) R graph• image.png.8fb479c452fc063454e923dea514c13d.png699u 2i 17° image.png.9a4846088e26973fb7fe5624bddbdc81.png tgi 70 R graph•24° image.png.d2eb192c22d125fefbd3607df7e0b327.png Tour v 90 black pvd R steel•699 6i-PW image.png.9a4846088e26973fb7fe5624bddbdc81.png Tour 110 black pvd R steel• image.png.eca9fa52c016ce4745893f387fef46df.pngSM8 50°/08° @ 52°/10° SM8 stock steel• image.png.3a7bdc80b43a23d4e08c16f2f319cc28.pngJaws Full Toe 56°/12° Screenshot_20230525_002154_Google2.jpg.c2d23d7abfb8451e510d254517410b64.jpgDG Spinner TI steel •image.png.98634e318580c192c5682c5d7f2a763a.png c series DW 2.0 slant neck stock steel•image.png.13e1aa1ef13bc0a92bb27f2e4df082a9.pngPhantom 2 gps•Tour v3 rangefinder•image.png.9f90721cd28bc7b0a9c9a7080e1e9365.pngElixir golf ball•

54 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

I remember the wild summers during high school playing ball. We had games Tuesday, Thursday, occasional double headers Saturday and practice Monday & Wednesday. That was in addition to morning lifting and speed training every morning at the school and basketball and football camps. Thinking about how my parents managed to get me to all that stuff before I could drive still baffles me. 

Oh yeah it's crazy.  I remember playing on all-stars in little league and my Dad and I would drive like 2 hours each way from family vacations to go play in baseball tournaments.   My oldest asked if I could be his football coach next year and man do I love football, but that's like a full time job too.  I keep telling myself that it's only 3 months of the year lol

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

1 minute ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Oh yeah it's crazy.  I remember playing on all-stars in little league and my Dad and I would drive like 2 hours each way from family vacations to go play in baseball tournaments.   My oldest asked if I could be his football coach next year and man do I love football, but that's like a full time job too.  I keep telling myself that it's only 3 months of the year lol

I can remember one summer, I think I was going into my sophomore year, I was going to be playing varsity baseball that year and was playing with the senior American Legion summer team. I had a basketball tournament in a town about an hour away from home, so we started off there and I played two games, then we drove back home so I could pitch the first game of a double header for the legion team. Well, we got there and the games had been cancelled, so my dad packed me back up and took me back to the hoops tournament. What I did to deserve parents who dropped everything to hustle me around I still don't know. 

I'm not quite to the youth coaching days yet, but it's coming soon with my oldest if he decides he wants to do team sports. I was the assistant varsity basketball coach at our high school for 5 years when we first moved to Reedsburg, and you're not kidding when you say it's like a full time job. I absolutely LOVED doing it, and built some great relationships with kids I was coaching, but I had to step away from it so that I had more time for family. My last year coaching, our youngest was born in the middle of the season and I was gone multiple nights a week with games and home late from practices. My wife was (and still is) an absolute rock star for pulling both our weight essentially with the kids during basketball season. 

#LeftyGang

2 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Welcome to the forum and good luck to your son with his tryouts!! 👍

Thanks!  Have a great weekend!

Lee Stanek

Driver: Taylormade.jpg.9d38498f8a6006a57c3d138bbf9964b9.jpg  SIM2 Max 9*

3,9 Woods:  Callaway.jpg.c961807c499184adde0c3ed28e3f228d.jpg S2H2 Big Bertha

4-9i,PW,SW Callaway.jpg.c961807c499184adde0c3ed28e3f228d.jpg  S2H2

GW Taylormade.jpg.9d38498f8a6006a57c3d138bbf9964b9.jpg MG3 52*

LW Adams GT2 Undercut 60*

Putter: Titleist.jpg.371c05d2e7430a89639ff5927b325962.jpg  Scotty Cameron Caliente

Ball: Play either Titleist.jpg.371c05d2e7430a89639ff5927b325962.jpg ProV1 or  

Goooooood morning folks

i could swear it’s Saturday the way my internal sleep was acting. I managed to wake when I leave for work, two different shops for coffee as the first stop wasn’t moving. Coffee, get the truck fired up and to the 1st job site BEFORE the crew. I was like WTH it is Saturday. 

Anyway, have a great day and happy to be +12. 

oh and it’s cold here this morning 32 and I swear it’s trying to snow.  Ring it on, no other city in the world shuts down faster than Portland with the threat of snow or icy roads. Don’t get me started on studded tires 🤬.

😁+12

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

11 minutes ago, Triple_Putt said:

Just ate a beautiful sandwich from Parisis, oh my goodness I think I’m full through dinner now.  Great to see this thread rolling along all day!

Maybe I'll have to change the name!  The Good Morning Good Night Thread... Doesn't have the same ring ... It's always morning somewhere!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Golf league starting in 2 weeks.  yay.

We just got I think 3" of rain... boo.

April is what we observe to be "cart path month"

Stack Referral code

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review

4 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Maybe I'll have to change the name!  The Good Morning Good Night Thread... Doesn't have the same ring ... It's always morning somewhere!

F6A99B24-BAE1-41E0-9490-CCB7B2FD01A9.webp.bded843e16e438ef47f80a2c455c7867.webp

:taylormade-small:Super Burner 2.0 10.5*

:cobra-small: Fly-Z hybrid

:edel-golf-1: SMS 4-GW

:ping-small: i3 5 Wood

:titleist-small:SM7 56*,60*, SM8 52*

:odyssey-small: Versa 1 putter

2023 Tested: Edel SMS Irons