1 minute ago, Rickp said:

Make the putt?😁

Funny guy. That’s why it was a birdie.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

4 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Funny guy. That’s why it was a birdie.

I knew that😁. Nice shot!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

10 minutes ago, Rickp said:

I knew that😁. Nice shot!

Beware, they are extending my sales territory down to Florida. I could be having bacon with the boys one day.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

2 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Beware, they are extending my sales territory down to Florida. I could be having bacon with the boys one day.

At your own risk😱

Rick

Left Hand, 

7 hours ago, Jnoble89 said:

As someone who has been involved in coaching youth and high school athletics, nothing makes my blood boil more than “coaches” who take their past failures out on the kids they are coaching. The guys that were “coaching” your grandson’s team shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near an athletic field. Will be the same parents who berate officials once their kids get to high school (if the kids don’t quit before then). Sorry to hear your grandson had a poor experience and here’s to hoping they find a program where he can actually enjoy himself. 

Side note, I was the lefty who only got to play right field and never got to pitch all through youth baseball and into middle school, only to turn it around into a 3 year varsity pitching career, all-conference honors and played in college. 

I appreciate your kind words and those from others (I haven’t figured out how to tag names here).  I thought that kind of blatant behavior would be in our past.  I’m 69 yo, and ironically while I had old school coach’s growing up, I can’t recall a single coach or time I was as ‘put down’.  

As a kid, I was always one of the 2 smallest on my teams.  We moved after my first LL minor league season but my new city had an association where you played 2 years in each age group.  My first year as one of the youngest, at the end of our first practice, the coach told everyone that wanted to try pitching to get in a line.  I was last.  I did pretty well and had great control, and started the first game.  My dad joked that no one could hit me because I threw so slow.  

We had a kid a year older who was really good.  I ended up starting every game and pitched 3 innings each game.  The other finished each game.  The second game, my dad made a big fuss because there was a former major league player who was the grandfather  of one of our opponents and walked me over to him to have him autograph my glove in the middle of the game.  Me and the other pitcher pitched a perfect game with Lefty Gomez as a witness.  I did quite well in HS with a no hitter against the previous state champion and turned down small college offers because I wanted to be an engineer and went to a B1G school and was sick during walk on tryouts. But then played in summer and a post college collegiate league. 

I fought for everything I ever got but never had to deal with what my gson went through.  Fortunately the guy who is coaching his pitching is xtremely good with kids and has been trying to encourage him. 

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour

7 hours ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

That just isn't right.  I'm also one of the directors for the league (3-6 year old group) and I know that none of that sort of behavior would fly.  It makes me mad when coaches of youth sports make the game more about them than about the kids. 

Hopefully they get on a better team soon and can start enjoying the game again!  

The best LL coach here in Richland for many years was an old guy (not sure if he ever had any kids or Gkids.  His teams were always at the top of the league standings.  One guy that I worked with was his asst coach.  He was on one of his teams years before, and he didn't have any kids.  They both were great at managing the kids and everyone got to play.  Sad that there aren't more coaches like that anymore.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

31 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

The best LL coach here in Richland for many years was an old guy (not sure if he ever had any kids or Gkids.  His teams were always at the top of the league standings.  One guy that I worked with was his asst coach.  He was on one of his teams years before, and he didn't have any kids.  They both were great at managing the kids and everyone got to play.  Sad that there aren't more coaches like that anymore.

@Kenny B & @GaryF it seems today everybody thinks their kids are going to be All Stars and at the least Free Ride to College.  
One episode I did witness a few years ago was at a ESPN sports complex @ Disney.  Our Gdaughter was in a HS softball tourney there she was a junior and lead off hitter & CF.  Her teams starting pitcher was a freshman and very talented but she was not having a great tournament.  A few of the parents who travel down from CT were downright mean to her with the comments from the stands and unbelievable to the coach.  Our SIL was a unpaid coach and coached 3rd base and was visibly upset by episode.  We sat with our daughter and other Gdaughter and they said it gets worse.  
We were lucky to be living in FL and able to attend the games.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

No golf yet, but I’m here another week lol so plenty of time to play some.IMG_5888.jpeg.c1afaf3cf66814fd9d91e53aac6337bd.jpeg

Stack Referral code

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review

11 minutes ago, skraeling said:

No golf yet, but I’m here another week lol so plenty of time to play some.IMG_5888.jpeg.c1afaf3cf66814fd9d91e53aac6337bd.jpeg

Makes me want to go there again.   Going to climb Diamond Head?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

3 hours ago, GolfSpy SAM said:

Oh my god - unclear as to where else to post this, but this has definetely made my day a whole lot brighter. LOOK how gorgeous this thing is!!! 

IMG_5489.jpegIMG_5488.jpeg

IMG_5486.jpeg

IMG_5482.jpeg

I may have to fight the little guy for it, but it's beyond what I was expecting. 

And that COOLER pocket is... Good lord almighty. It's a party-pocket. 

Matt,

We tested the LAB putters together last year. I remember seeing an email saying how we could order these bags but I can’t find it. Can you help me out here?

Thanks, and enjoy the bag!

-John

Edited by Grand Stranded

Driver:           :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:       :taylormade-small: Stealth 3HL & 7W

Hybrids:        :taylormade-small: Stealth 25*

Irons:             :touredgeexotics:  E722 6-AW

Wedges:        :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small:RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:           :EVNROLL: ER7  34”

14th club?     :cobra-small:  Speedzone  4H 21*  

:touredgeexotics:  E722 GW 51*                     

3 hours ago, GaryF said:

I appreciate your kind words and those from others (I haven’t figured out how to tag names here).  

Tagging someone is easy, just use the shift+2 or @ symbol first and then type the username you want to tag and VOILA! you're in business.  Also useful is when replying to someone to delete the parts of what doesn't apply to the reply ✔️

This topic about abusive coaches and spectator parents has always been an irritating reminder to me that we live with people of all kinds and the ones who should be removed from society or have their behavior modified live among us with the same rights as the rest of us to express themselves however they want to, no matter how bad it is.  As a Veteran I have to remind myself that I fought for these rights for everyone and as they are countrymen I can do nothing to infringe on their rights.  It is one of the great challenges to my self control, along with road rage and many other marginally criminal behaviors.  

Okay returning to my peaceful place, isn't golf just the best?! ⛳

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳

3 hours ago, Rickp said:

@Kenny B & @GaryF it seems today everybody thinks their kids are going to be All Stars and at the least Free Ride to College.  
One episode I did witness a few years ago was at a ESPN sports complex @ Disney.  Our Gdaughter was in a HS softball tourney there she was a junior and lead off hitter & CF.  Her teams starting pitcher was a freshman and very talented but she was not having a great tournament.  A few of the parents who travel down from CT were downright mean to her with the comments from the stands and unbelievable to the coach.  Our SIL was a unpaid coach and coached 3rd base and was visibly upset by episode.  We sat with our daughter and other Gdaughter and they said it gets worse.  
We were lucky to be living in FL and able to attend the games.  

Yeah, I’ve seen and heard a lot from parents on the sidelines.  My oldest dau (now in her 30s) played on the HS varsity team as an 8th grader, and the assist. coach was absent for some reason and the coach asked me to coach 1st.  Our starting pitcher was a sr, and usually very good, but she was just missing the strike zone. The girls dad was getting very angry and belligerent with the umpire, but from what I could see, he was calling a good game.  The dau was getting upset with her dad.  On the way to the coaching box, I told the ump it would be ok if he ejected the father - and he did!

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour

20230604_050311.jpg.c3a0e4b44ddc96fd43d43d4f5badeae5.jpg

..up (too 😄) early with Mr Poochie .. again... We indulge him since he's an old man! 

Well at least I can go back to bed .. to prepare 😉 for some golf time with my honey later...

Enjoy the day everyone!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

GM & Happy Sunday!  Little welcome rain last night overcast this am.  No golf today, having coffee and watching Bluebirds working on another nest, lot more energy than me this morning.   
We picked up steak’s yesterday so cook them on grill later and try catch end of the Memorial.

Rick

Left Hand, 

9 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

Matt,

We tested the LAB putters together last year. I remember seeing an email saying how we could order these bags but I can’t find it. Can you help me out here?

-John

Nice, need a bag, I would order one of those.

Morning! Beautiful day in Minnesota, but no golf for me today. Having our youngest daughter's birthday. Need to zip the lawn down quick and then prepare myself for a Tangled/Rapunzel themed day. I might have a wig to wear, not sure 😝. The life of being a #GirlDad.

Dr: :taylormade-small: Stealth 10.5°

Woods: :taylormade-small: M4 - 3W 15°, 5W 18°

4i-PW: MacGregor MT86 OS

50.08F/54.10S/60.08M: :vokey-small:

Pu: :ping-small: Ketsch Counter Balance

Ball: :Snell: MTB Prime

Pushcart: :Clicgear: 4.0

Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V6 Shift

Other: :Arccos:

Good morning Spies, from a much cooler and drier aired Michigan. Still no rain, but the temperatures dropped, will only be high 70's and a lot less humidity. Plan is to play a round of golf early this afternoon. SWMBO will again go along for the ride, and she is making great progress on her recovery from recent hip replacement surgery.

Hope your day is the best it possibly can be, no matter what you may have planned.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Good morning Spies,

It’s a nice sunny morning in Central NY. Enjoying a cuppa or two as we ease into the day. My wife and I ventured to Ithaca, NY to roam their street festival yesterday. Had lunch at our favorite Thai restaurant and enjoyed a nice IPA at new brewery that’s only 3 weeks old. On the golfing front I joined our church’s golf league. It’s opening round was Friday. It was very low key and enjoyable. It plays a 2 person best ball format. Oh and I appear to be the youngest one playing. 😂

Wishing all a great day.

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

9 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

Matt,

-John

@GolfSpy BOS put together the process to order these if I recall correctly.

Perhaps send him a message through the forum?

If he needs multiple people to order, you can also let him know I would be interested in one as well.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

2 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

20230604_050311.jpg.c3a0e4b44ddc96fd43d43d4f5badeae5.jpg

..up (too 😄) early with Mr Poochie .. again... We indulge him since he's an old man! 

Well at least I can go back to bed .. to prepare 😉 for some golf time with my honey later...

Enjoy the day everyone!!

My old poochie, he turns 14 next month, got me up before 7am. He too is most indulged. 😊

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Good morning MGSpies on a peaceful sunny WNY Sunday with hot coffee ☕ ready for the trip to Rush and the latest PGA HOPE session start, must represent as a graduate and provide the link between the Pros who are absolutely fabulous and the Vets new to the program to help with what is going forward and establish the ties that help bind us former service people.  Then lunch with son somewhere near his RIT apartment.  Hope golf is a part of your Sunday ⛳

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳

Good morning 

another cold morning in Bridgeton today. Rained again overnight and doesn't look to get any better high of 48. Might be an early exit today.

4-PW and UW Ping G710

Ping Glide 54 degree wedge

1,3,5 Taylor-Made Titanium bubble shafts (24years)

Top-Flite Gamer Putter

7 minutes ago, Placasse61 said:

Good morning 

another cold morning in Bridgeton today. Rained again overnight and doesn't look to get any better high of 48. Might be an early exit today.

We watched the Sawx v Rays last night and it was 45* @ Fenway!!  That’s cold !

Rick

Left Hand, 

Good morning gang! It’s a beautiful day in Oklahoma and I’ve already got the afternoon tee time booked! I’m spending some time with my wife this AM before the round then off to the club to play what will likely be my last round before the member/guest starts on Wednesday. 

It’s hard to believe it’s already June, this year has just flown by!

Driver: ping.png.e3ed5628ca52a8b2c125dee1b870da4f.png g410 (Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 65g) | 3 Wood: 70-707561_cobra-logo-png-transparent-cobra-golf-logo-vector.png-removebg-preview.png.b72d599215d4665a747b0adcf37e74ae.png LTDx (Project X HZRDUS Smoke IM10) | Utility Iron: srixon-removebg-preview.png.12b8a132cea8523f77746a94937ae416.pngZX Utility (23* UST Mamiya Recoil 95g) | pxg.png.1f27c0c70c160b03f2f988ce62043156.png XCOR2 0211 6-GW (True Temper Elevate 95) | Wedges (52, 56, 60): mizuno2.png.a20033d8eca70bb4ac47d0bc51dfd514.png T22 Blue Ion (True Temper Dynamic Gold 132) | Putter: Myproject-12.png.a10a6f62037a1d622840ac8f721d759f.png Versa Double Wide Blade (Stroke Lab shaft) | Ball: mizuno2.png.a20033d8eca70bb4ac47d0bc51dfd514.png RB Tour X

Baseball player turned golf addict. 

G' Morning, sports fans. Big day of watching golf, Rose Zhang...Rory McIlroy..Tom McKibbin. The stars are showing today. 

I will slide in 9 holes with Dad around noon and then back home to watch the finish of The Memorial.

Finding a way to turn birdies into bogeys since 1992. #TeamChunks

'23 Forum Tester: image.png.9f90721cd28bc7b0a9c9a7080e1e9365.png Elixir Golf Ball

WITB:image.png.3fd681db3510b6ca5b9cd8746bbb1447.pngTS2 10.5° @ 11.25° Screenshot_20230525_003120_Chrome2.jpg.453ea23fc579d3ff5d81168fdd3d1632.jpgTensei blue AV 55 R graph•917f2 15° @ 16.5° Screenshot_20230525_003120_Chrome2.jpg.453ea23fc579d3ff5d81168fdd3d1632.jpgDiamana blue x5ct dialed 70 R graph•image.png.34e4547e173a54172ff78e7545cfce3c.pngStealth 22° image.png.3e3fd052b67b6f62d3666b666d7109fe.png Ventus red 6 (non-velo) R graph• image.png.8fb479c452fc063454e923dea514c13d.png699u 2i 17° image.png.9a4846088e26973fb7fe5624bddbdc81.png tgi 70 R graph•24° image.png.d2eb192c22d125fefbd3607df7e0b327.png Tour v 90 black pvd R steel•699 6i-PW image.png.9a4846088e26973fb7fe5624bddbdc81.png Tour 110 black pvd R steel• image.png.eca9fa52c016ce4745893f387fef46df.pngSM8 50°/08° @ 52°/10° SM8 stock steel• image.png.3a7bdc80b43a23d4e08c16f2f319cc28.pngJaws Full Toe 56°/12° Screenshot_20230525_002154_Google2.jpg.c2d23d7abfb8451e510d254517410b64.jpgDG Spinner TI steel •image.png.98634e318580c192c5682c5d7f2a763a.png c series DW 2.0 slant neck stock steel•image.png.13e1aa1ef13bc0a92bb27f2e4df082a9.pngPhantom 2 gps•Tour v3 rangefinder•image.png.9f90721cd28bc7b0a9c9a7080e1e9365.pngElixir golf ball•