Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Adams Warranty ?

BIG STU

A while back I purchases an Adams 9032 9.5 driver used. I installed a UST V-2 stff shaft. I was working with a pro friend of mine on ball launch since I normall hit a 8* driver I had hit maybe 15 or so balls when the head cracked from the heel to the toe accross the top. This is perhaps the second metal driver I had ever cracked. My friend suggested I call Adams. I called them on the 1-800 line they told me that if I had not changed the shaft it would have been warranty but because the factory or an authorized Adama dealer had not changed the shaft that it was not warranty. I explained to them that our old golf shop was an authorized dealer for them but we were no longer in business. I did tell them that i did buy it used and I had stripped it down and had checked it for cracks and refinished it. But no avail they would not warranty it. I did tell them that I had a Hogan CS 5 that I had been hitting for 6 years and it had not cracked also I have a Wishon I have had for 3 years and it has not cracked yet. So I told them I still had the Adams head and was going to show it to everyone and tell them what kind of crap Adams makes and will not stand behind. But like most corporate America they do not care. I do know Cally stands behind their stuff they once replaced a driver 3 years old for one of my customers. I did not have a lot in the adams driver I did some horse trading for it and I did have it magnafluxed before refinishing it etc I did tell Adams all of this I dont want to beat anyone out of anything as I explained to them but I feel they should have done something but no advail. So i figgured i would tell everyone about this experience.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

You will always run into trouble, if a third party changes anything on a OEM driver. Callaway won't refund a driver, if a clubmaker changed the shaft. Not talking about refinishing or anything like that. In the component world, there are some guys wih a great warranty programm. SMT used to replace any damaged driver head no question asked. Geek gives a lifetime warranty to the original buyer of the clubhead. You don't see that very often, but it's there.

Regards

Michael

P.S.: Hopefully, this is not some kind of an April, 1st kind of poste. If so - I'm from Germany and don't have antennas for humor.

All OEMs do the same sort of thing you have two major things working against you with the Adams Speedline 9032LS. It is now roughly five generations old and they no longer produce it or even list it on their website. 9032LS, Fast 10, 9064LS, F11, Fast 12 / Fast 12 LS in order of generations of lines in the Adams brand.

First, you bought the club used. There is no way to know the history of the head from owner to owner. If it had been new and unused then no company has any problem warranty the product within a given amount of time for the original purchase date. That is normally a year, but some companies support them slightly longer.

If any club work is done from a company that is not an authorized dealer they will not want to warranty it. They have the conception that it is possible the builder over heated the club and compromised the face material. Heat transfer between the hosel and the face would be rare to cause a fraction but it is an excuse that they can use because it could in theory happen.

It is best to take the club into an authorized dealer explaining to them that you need to have it warrantied. The company tends to give an authorized dealer way less trouble espesually if that is where the club was bought and all the work was preformed by.

I had to have Golf Galaxy warranty my Whiteboard 73x because they compromised the matrix of the tip when pulling it and installing it into a different head 3 swings I exploded the tip. Actually exploded two different whiteboard 73x tips over time from this reason of being pulled with too much heat / too many times.

I have cracked a TM SuperQuad 460cc and it was within a year (cracked about 1/2" bellow the crown in the center of the face during winter play in Ohio). I used to have a Adams 9032LS (now my backup) and I have not had any cracks even in 30-40* weather at 115mph SS with range balls that are frozen. Another one that I had Adams 9032LS was a friends that got traded to me for a 3wood, then I sold it to another friend. All three people that have hit it have 105-115mph Swing Speeds not a crack yet and it has seen a ton of rounds.

It happens from time to time but really can't expect a company to warranty something that is used / 5 years old that they no longer produce and support. This would be the same for all OEMs as far as I know.

Callaway Epic Max 12.0 (-1/N) @ 44.50" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-7 Stiff

Callaway Epic Speed 18.0* @ 42.75" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-8 Stiff

Callaway Mavrik Pro 23.0* @ 40.00" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 95 HYB Stiff

Sub-70 639 Combo (5-P) w/ Nippon Modus 3 125 Stiff, Standard Length, Weak Lofts (27-47, 4* gaps)

Callaway MD5 Raw 51-11 S-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 55-13 X-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 59-11 S-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 63-09 C-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Golf Swing & Putting -- Bruce Rearick (Burnt Edges Consulting)

Good luck finding any OEM that'll warranty both a used club and one with a non-stock shaft. To say they make crap because they wouldn't cater to you is childish. They don't owe you a thing on a used club, nor on one that has had the shaft changed, nor one that was refinished. Again, what did you expect them to say? Sure send us a club that's been refinished, you didn't buy from an authorized retailer new to also purchase the warranty, and that has had aftermarket shaft changes which you have no receipt for from an authorized dealer? Try the same thing with a used car and see where it gets you. The sense of entitlement by lots of people cracks me up. If you want a warranty, buy it new at retail. They're not transferable. Not to mention its well out of the warranty period even if you did purchase it new. And Adams owes you nothing.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Good luck finding any OEM that'll warranty both a used club and one with a non-stock shaft. To say they make crap because they wouldn't cater to you is childish. They don't owe you a thing on a used club, nor on one that has had the shaft changed, nor one that was refinished. Again, what did you expect them to say? Sure send us a club that's been refinished, you didn't buy from an authorized retailer new to also purchase the warranty, and that has had aftermarket shaft changes which you have no receipt for from an authorized dealer? Try the same thing with a used car and see where it gets you. The sense of entitlement by lots of people cracks me up. If you want a warranty, buy it new at retail. They're not transferable. Not to mention its well out of the warranty period even if you did purchase it new. And Adams owes you nothing.

I actually did not tell all the story. This club was only 3 years old and had been hit maybe 100 times. I actually sold it to the man when it was new when we had the golf shop. This man is in his 70s and probably has a swing speed same as his age. It did have idiot marks on it when i traded him for it. That is why I had a friend of mine magnaflux it for me. I myself pulled the origional A flex shaft out and installed a new one in so I dont think I overheated it. I know the service I have gotten in the past from other manufacturers for customers was great compared to Adams. I had a customer with a Hogan driver that was cracked after Cally bought Hogan and Cally warranted it. what amazed me on the Adams is that it exploded and I dont have that great a swing speed anymore (about 95 mph) I have only seen one driver come apart like that one and it was a Bang O Matic that this guy that is a long drive champ hits and god only knows what his swing speed is. That is why I called Adams because I knew the history on this driver. No I do not think I am childish and I damn sure dont think I have a "sense of entitlement" as you put it. If I buy a used car I would get a specific warranty with it. Had I not known the history of that club I would have brushed it off as being abused and would not have even called Adams. They told me the refinishing was not an issue that the shaft change was that is what ticked me off. Oh yeah I can afford any new driver I want i just like to experiment. So for now i am back to hitting the 6 year old Hogan when it cracks it can be rest in peace

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

All OEMs do the same sort of thing you have two major things working against you with the Adams Speedline 9032LS. It is now roughly five generations old and they no longer produce it or even list it on their website. 9032LS, Fast 10, 9064LS, F11, Fast 12 / Fast 12 LS in order of generations of lines in the Adams brand.

First, you bought the club used. There is no way to know the history of the head from owner to owner. If it had been new and unused then no company has any problem warranty the product within a given amount of time for the original purchase date. That is normally a year, but some companies support them slightly longer.

If any club work is done from a company that is not an authorized dealer they will not want to warranty it. They have the conception that it is possible the builder over heated the club and compromised the face material. Heat transfer between the hosel and the face would be rare to cause a fraction but it is an excuse that they can use because it could in theory happen.

It is best to take the club into an authorized dealer explaining to them that you need to have it warrantied. The company tends to give an authorized dealer way less trouble espesually if that is where the club was bought and all the work was preformed by.

I had to have Golf Galaxy warranty my Whiteboard 73x because they compromised the matrix of the tip when pulling it and installing it into a different head 3 swings I exploded the tip. Actually exploded two different whiteboard 73x tips over time from this reason of being pulled with too much heat / too many times.

I have cracked a TM SuperQuad 460cc and it was within a year (cracked about 1/2" bellow the crown in the center of the face during winter play in Ohio). I used to have a Adams 9032LS (now my backup) and I have not had any cracks even in 30-40* weather at 115mph SS with range balls that are frozen. Another one that I had Adams 9032LS was a friends that got traded to me for a 3wood, then I sold it to another friend. All three people that have hit it have 105-115mph Swing Speeds not a crack yet and it has seen a ton of rounds.

It happens from time to time but really can't expect a company to warranty something that is used / 5 years old that they no longer produce and support. This would be the same for all OEMs as far as I know.

See the reply to Rookie Blue I knew the history of the club if I did not i would tend to agree with you

G

You will always run into trouble, if a third party changes anything on a OEM driver. Callaway won't refund a driver, if a clubmaker changed the shaft. Not talking about refinishing or anything like that. In the component world, there are some guys wih a great warranty programm. SMT used to replace any damaged driver head no question asked. Geek gives a lifetime warranty to the original buyer of the clubhead. You don't see that very often, but it's there.

Regards

Michael

P.S.: Hopefully, this is not some kind of an April, 1st kind of poste. If so - I'm from Germany and don't have antennas for humor.

Nope no April fool's joke as serious as a heart attack (ask me how I know about that!!) I have delt with Cally a couple of times for my customers even though we were not a Cally dealer and they went out of the way to help them. A friend of mine is a SMT and Wishon dealer and they are great people to work with but I have never seen a Wishon or SMT crack. The next serious driver that I build for a gamer will probably be a Wishon SMT or Hathaway

G

I actually did not tell all the story. This club was only 3 years old and had been hit maybe 100 times. I actually sold it to the man when it was new when we had the golf shop. This man is in his 70s and probably has a swing speed same as his age. It did have idiot marks on it when i traded him for it. That is why I had a friend of mine magnaflux it for me. I myself pulled the origional A flex shaft out and installed a new one in so I dont think I overheated it. I know the service I have gotten in the past from other manufacturers for customers was great compared to Adams. I had a customer with a Hogan driver that was cracked after Cally bought Hogan and Cally warranted it. what amazed me on the Adams is that it exploded and I dont have that great a swing speed anymore (about 95 mph) I have only seen one driver come apart like that one and it was a Bang O Matic that this guy that is a long drive champ hits and god only knows what his swing speed is. That is why I called Adams because I knew the history on this driver. No I do not think I am childish and I damn sure dont think I have a "sense of entitlement" as you put it. If I buy a used car I would get a specific warranty with it. Had I not known the history of that club I would have brushed it off as being abused and would not have even called Adams. They told me the refinishing was not an issue that the shaft change was that is what ticked me off. Oh yeah I can afford any new driver I want i just like to experiment. So for now i am back to hitting the 6 year old Hogan when it cracks it can be rest in peace

Don't worry, the backstory means nothing, regardless of if you think it does.

Call any OEM out there and tell them you have a driver that's been refinished, had the shaft change and bought used, I promise you that you won't find one that will warranty it. Not to mention most manufacturers have a 2 year warranty, and some are one. You said its 3 years old, that's out of warranty again at any OEM. And yes, you're being childish whining that they won't cover the club that you didn't purchase new from an authorized retailer (which means there is no warranty for you, feel free to read any manufacturer's warranty policy. Again they state "to the original purchaser".) So yes, you're being childish and yes you're acting entitled. And no, with any used car you won't get a warranty. Purchase one from an individual (what you did with this club), promise you that you won't get a manufacturer warranty.

Get over it, they did exactly what they state in their warranty. It's posted on their website, and the terms are implicitly stated. My advice? Put your big boy pants on and act like an adult. Clubs fail for every manufacturer, just like any other item out there(if they didn't, there would be no need for a warranty at all right?). It happens. Buy it new if you need a warranty, or come on here and whine and have the fact that you have no claim pointed out to you.

Sorry if it seems like I'm being an ass, but I'm tired of reading people complain because they bought x item used (at a discount) and then have it fail on them and expect a warranty repair of something the manufacturer made zero dollars off of (the secondary transaction). It irks me when people whine about things that are implicitly covered in the warranty. Not to mention the fact that the reason people buy used is due to the discount, which part of that discount is because of the exclusion of any warranty.

In The Bag

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Here are some warranty statements from other manufacturers, for the reading impaired:

TaylorMade Golf:

With respect to golf clubs purchased from an authorized TaylorMade dealer with a consumer introduction date on or after November 10, 2006, TaylorMade warrants, to the original consumer only, that its golf clubs will be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal and customary use for 2 years from the original date of purchase from an authorized retailer provided (1) the consumer presents proof of purchase in the form of an original cash register receipt from the authorized retailer from whom the consumer purchased the product and (2) the golf club has not been abused, altered, defaced, or misused, or otherwise damaged through the act or neglect of the consumer or a third party.

Callaway:

WARRANTY COVERAGE: Except as otherwise stated on the product or packaging, Callaway Golf Company warrants its golf clubs, components, and other products purchased from an authorized Callaway Golf retailer or distributor to be free of defects in material and workmanship for two years. Callaway Golf will, without charge to the consumer, repair or replace any product or component or part thereof that is defective or becomes defective during normal use within two years after the date of purchase from an authorized Callaway Golf retailer or distributor. At its option, Callaway Golf may replace the product with a new or refurbished product. Callaway Golf does not warrant its products against damage caused by third parties. This warranty does not cover paint scratches, cosmetic blemishes or other normal wear and tear. Callaway Golf will fix such blemishes and scratches, however, for a fee. To obtain warranty service in the United States on a complete Callaway Golf product, return the product to a Callaway Golf authorized retailer or directly to Callaway Golf. In the case of a Callaway Golf component, you must obtain warranty service through an authorized Callaway Golf retailer of that component. Outside of the United States, all warranty service must be obtained from the distributor or subsidiary in the country in which the club was purchased. To determine the Callaway Golf authorized retailer, distributor or subsidiary nearest you, check our website at www.callawaygolf.com or contact Callaway Golf directly. In California call collect 760-931-1771; outside California call toll free 1-800-588-9836.

Tour Edge:

The Tour Edge lifetime warranty applies for a lifetime of use by the original purchaser beginning on the date of purchase. It covers all defects in components, products, and workmanship. This includes steel and graphite shaft breakage. Deterioration of product due to abuse, loss, theft, or usage in any manner not consistent with its original intent voids the warranty. Also, adjustments made to the club in the form of re-shafting, alteration of loft and/or lie, re-engraving of score lines or other indented surfaces, as well as cleansing of clubs with abrasives which scratch the surface in a manner inconsistent with the original finish, nullifies the warranty. The Lifetime warranty does not apply to golf bags, or any other Tour Edge accessory including headwear, apparel, or the like.

Need I keep going? No manufacturer out there warranties clubs to anyone other than the ORIGINAL PURCHASER. None will warranty it with a shaft change not made by them or an authorized repair center of theirs (with receipt). Most require all shaft changes to be done through them and not at a repair center. And unless they did a refinish(or their authorized refinisher), none will cover clubs that have been refinished.

In The Bag

Tour Edge:

The Tour Edge lifetime warranty applies for a lifetime of use by the original purchaser beginning on the date of purchase. It covers all defects in components, products, and workmanship. This includes steel and graphite shaft breakage. Deterioration of product due to abuse, loss, theft, or usage in any manner not consistent with its original intent voids the warranty. Also, adjustments made to the club in the form of re-shafting, alteration of loft and/or lie, re-engraving of score lines or other indented surfaces, as well as cleansing of clubs with abrasives which scratch the surface in a manner inconsistent with the original finish, nullifies the warranty. The Lifetime warranty does not apply to golf bags, or any other Tour Edge accessory including headwear, apparel, or the like.

Sorry to knock this off topic, but I hadn't noticed Tour Edge has a lifetime warranty. I'm going to have to give their hybrids a serious look, but does changing the shaft at all nullify the warranty? Even when done by a retailer?

Sorry to knock this off topic, but I hadn't noticed Tour Edge has a lifetime warranty. I'm going to have to give their hybrids a serious look, but does changing the shaft at all nullify the warranty? Even when done by a retailer?

Yes, even Tour Edge's lifetime warranty will be voided if you change the shaft.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

evne changing the shaft at an authorized dealer would void a warranty? thanks a lot OEMS

Taylormade RBZ2 TP 9.5 Fuel 60

Ping i20 3 wood Aldila Nv

Adams Dhy 18*

Mizuno Mp59 4-p KBS Tour S

Vokey 50* 55* 60*

Scotty Cameron Select Newport 1.5

Ball - Z star XV

Oakley Stand Bag

evne changing the shaft at an authorized dealer would void a warranty? thanks a lot OEMS

If they're authorized as a repair center for the manufacturer, no, it doesn't void the warranty. Just make sure you get a receipt for the work. There aren't too many authorized repair centers for many manufacturers though (Ping doesn't have any, TMag has a few, etc).

In The Bag

See the reply to Rookie Blue I knew the history of the club if I did not i would tend to agree with you

it doesn't matter that you KNOW the history... It is more a matter that you can PROVE the history to the OEM... because OEMs don't trust anything hardly that comes out of a consumers mouth. :)

Callaway Epic Max 12.0 (-1/N) @ 44.50" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-7 Stiff

Callaway Epic Speed 18.0* @ 42.75" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-8 Stiff

Callaway Mavrik Pro 23.0* @ 40.00" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 95 HYB Stiff

Sub-70 639 Combo (5-P) w/ Nippon Modus 3 125 Stiff, Standard Length, Weak Lofts (27-47, 4* gaps)

Callaway MD5 Raw 51-11 S-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 55-13 X-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 59-11 S-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 63-09 C-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Golf Swing & Putting -- Bruce Rearick (Burnt Edges Consulting)

Don't worry, the backstory means nothing, regardless of if you think it does.

Call any OEM out there and tell them you have a driver that's been refinished, had the shaft change and bought used, I promise you that you won't find one that will warranty it. Not to mention most manufacturers have a 2 year warranty, and some are one. You said its 3 years old, that's out of warranty again at any OEM. And yes, you're being childish whining that they won't cover the club that you didn't purchase new from an authorized retailer (which means there is no warranty for you, feel free to read any manufacturer's warranty policy. Again they state "to the original purchaser".) So yes, you're being childish and yes you're acting entitled. And no, with any used car you won't get a warranty. Purchase one from an individual (what you did with this club), promise you that you won't get a manufacturer warranty.

Get over it, they did exactly what they state in their warranty. It's posted on their website, and the terms are implicitly stated. My advice? Put your big boy pants on and act like an adult. Clubs fail for every manufacturer, just like any other item out there(if they didn't, there would be no need for a warranty at all right?). It happens. Buy it new if you need a warranty, or come on here and whine and have the fact that you have no claim pointed out to you.

Sorry if it seems like I'm being an ass, but I'm tired of reading people complain because they bought x item used (at a discount) and then have it fail on them and expect a warranty repair of something the manufacturer made zero dollars off of (the secondary transaction). It irks me when people whine about things that are implicitly covered in the warranty. Not to mention the fact that the reason people buy used is due to the discount, which part of that discount is because of the exclusion of any warranty.

By the way you will get a warranty on some used cars provind they meet certain specifications Ie Mercedes Upper tier GM or Lincoln etc but no not off the local tote the note car lot. Like I said the only reason I even called Adams in the first place was because I knew the history on the club and really I know they make quality product but I was completely honest with them so if I seem entitled or childish to you so be it. It makes an interesting paperweight here at the shop and I get to tell people look what a 54 year old man can do I actually get a lot of laughs about it and I made money off it when it origionally sold

G

By the way you will get a warranty on some used cars provind they meet certain specifications Ie Mercedes Upper tier GM or Lincoln etc but no not off the local tote the note car lot. Like I said the only reason I even called Adams in the first place was because I knew the history on the club and really I know they make quality product but I was completely honest with them so if I seem entitled or childish to you so be it. It makes an interesting paperweight here at the shop and I get to tell people look what a 54 year old man can do I actually get a lot of laughs about it and I made money off it when it origionally sold

You don't get the original manufacturer's warranty on a used car. That's what you're asking for. And again, yes, you're acting childish and with a sense of entitlement, meaning you think that you deserve special treatment from Adams. It's petty to act like you're acting, especially in a public forum. You're asking them to give you something for nothing, you already stated, in the post that is quoted

I made money off it when it origionally sold
So what do they owe you? Not a daggum thing, and honestly, if I were Adams, and you were acting with this attitude, I'd be glad you're professing you'd no longer be a customer. You don't deserve any warranty service from them because your claim VIOLATES the warranty policy. There's a saying I like here in this situation "it's better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt". It's like the kid on the playground that takes his ball and runs home because something doesn't go his way. And people wonder what's wrong with America.

In The Bag

You don't get the original manufacturer's warranty on a used car. That's what you're asking for. And again, yes, you're acting childish and with a sense of entitlement, meaning you think that you deserve special treatment from Adams. It's petty to act like you're acting, especially in a public forum. You're asking them to give you something for nothing, you already stated, in the post that is quoted So what do they owe you? Not a daggum thing, and honestly, if I were Adams, and you were acting with this attitude, I'd be glad you're professing you'd no longer be a customer. You don't deserve any warranty service from them because your claim VIOLATES the warranty policy. There's a saying I like here in this situation "it's better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt". It's like the kid on the playground that takes his ball and runs home because something doesn't go his way. And people wonder what's wrong with America.

ok guys lets chill a lil bit and take a step back and theres no need for people to get so heated up over a topic.

every one is entitled to an opinion and this is a forum, so everyone has a right to say what they want to say as long as it isnt an offensive and insensitive comment.if you dont like what is being said u can simply ignore it rather than being condescending and call people childish.

perhaps ive been lucky when i broke my Nike but I wasnt the first original owner as i did a trade with my mate. when it broke all i did was just call up the golf store and they shipped it in to NIke for me and i got the club fixed in 2 weeks no questions asked and no charge.

I dont knw if the way we do things in australia is different than in the states, but i was very impressed with the after service that Nike provides for their products

Taylormade RBZ2 TP 9.5 Fuel 60

Ping i20 3 wood Aldila Nv

Adams Dhy 18*

Mizuno Mp59 4-p KBS Tour S

Vokey 50* 55* 60*

Scotty Cameron Select Newport 1.5

Ball - Z star XV

Oakley Stand Bag

You might want to look into that magnaflux thing you descrbed to refinish the club.

If all is as you say that is the one thing that stands out as different.

I am with the majority here. A used club that has been refinished and shaft exchanged takes anyone outside the warrenty agreements.

Driver - 44.5" 5.0 flex 10.5 deg Graphite Design XC 6S GP MCC4+ 1 deg closed

Irons - 5-pw, GW stnd length 5.0 flex same grip 1 deg flat. Type low medium offset cavity back, no diggers

Wedges - 56 and 60 tour grind wedge spinner and mcc4+ grip 2 flat 10 and 8 in bounce

Putter - Makefield VS LH

Ball - truvis

Carried in a Sun Mountain C-130 USA bag - BE PROUD.

HC - LH but 85 is a good number, playing in Ohio.

You might want to look into that magnaflux thing you descrbed to refinish the club.

If all is as you say that is the one thing that stands out as different.

I am with the majority here. A used club that has been refinished and shaft exchanged takes anyone outside the warrenty agreements.

Lets clear the magnaflux thing up. I took the head to a friend of mine that runs a racing machine shop and has done stuff for me in the past. To put it simple it is a x ray process that uses magnets and positive ions to identify a crack it has nothing to do with refinishing. I actually hand sanded the finish to the bare metal primed and shot it with automotive paint after the beforementioned process was done.It was naturally dried no heat lamps etc. Hope that cleared it up for you

G

ok guys lets chill a lil bit and take a step back and theres no need for people to get so heated up over a topic.

every one is entitled to an opinion and this is a forum, so everyone has a right to say what they want to say as long as it isnt an offensive and insensitive comment.if you dont like what is being said u can simply ignore it rather than being condescending and call people childish.

perhaps ive been lucky when i broke my Nike but I wasnt the first original owner as i did a trade with my mate. when it broke all i did was just call up the golf store and they shipped it in to NIke for me and i got the club fixed in 2 weeks no questions asked and no charge.

I dont knw if the way we do things in australia is different than in the states, but i was very impressed with the after service that Nike provides for their products

Thanks man Like you said i just stated my opinion but here we are in the Unites States of the offended I have always said I may not agree with your opinion but I will stand by you to the death to defend your right to have and express it. Heck I done got over the Adams deal We have it on the counter at the shop as a paperweight it gets a lot of curious looks from golfers and non golfers alike

G

Archived