7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

5 hours ago, PankaGolf said:

he said it was a joke. 

what’s the joke? 

Of course it was a joke.  He could have just as well handed him a pink tutu or underwear and the social media dingbats would have made something out of that as well.  Given our current hyper-sensitive environment, it was a poor choice on Tigers part... next time he should toss Justin one of these.

image.png.3859865fd49856376ce8e5e81b460170.png

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

1 minute ago, fixyurdivot said:

Of course it was a joke.  He could have just as well handed him a pink tutu or underwear and the social media dingbats would have made something out of that as well.  Given our current hyper-sensitive environment, it was a poor choice on Tigers part... next time he should toss Justin one of these.

Or be unapologetic I say. Wish some of these names (not just golf) would sack up….hopefully no one complains about my toxic masculinity verbiage lol

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

24 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Or be unapologetic I say. Wish some of these names (not just golf) would sack up….hopefully no one complains about my toxic masculinity verbiage lol

No problem with me Boss…..😁

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       

Just now, Rickp said:

No problem with me Boss…..😁

FWIW, I have seen a Pink Golf ball awarded (Bacon Boyz) to a guy who hit a bad/short Tee Ball.  
After yesterday I can feel something else happening next week.😱

Rick

Left Hand, 

6 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

So what is the joke?

"C'mon be good"

A few years back in a mixed match with Annika and Fred Funk, he wore a skirt after she outdrove him.  Nobody was offended and there were laughs all around.  Especially after getting some help from Tiger reading a putt and Fred was told the line for the putt was two balls out.  

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

5 hours ago, PankaGolf said:

So what is the joke?

The inference being Justin hits like a girl. Sounds like JT and Tiger play casual rounds together pretty often and that they, like so many other men, make fun of each others game. In this case, the elderly, busted up (I shouldn't even be playing) outdriving the young buck. 

What I'm curious about is what jokes and inuendo's women play on each other 🤔.  80 year old Joan outdrives her 60 year old playing partner and hands her a ???... this could be a lively and entertaining thread all by itself. 🤣

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

The inference being Justin hits like a girl. Sounds like JT and Tiger play casual rounds together pretty often and that they, like so many other men, make fun of each others game. In this case, the elderly, busted up (I shouldn't even be playing) outdriving the young buck. 

What I'm curious about is what jokes and inuendo's women play on each other 🤔.  80 year old Joan outdrives her 60 year old playing partner and hands her a ???... this could be a lively and entertaining thread all by itself. 🤣

Had this exact discussion with my wife yesterday.  One of the insults used in her weekly women's league is to ask a person if they hit a putt with their purse when they leave it woefully short.

Tiger should have known better to leave this kind of joke for his casual rounds, but this should not have blown up the way it did.  I hate that people immediately take to social media the minute they *think* they should be offended by something.

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

13 hours ago, Lacassem said:

I hate being " WOKE" up. Playful jabs (or BB) with friends are so important. Go Tiger and friends!!!!!

4-PW and UW Ping G710

Ping Glide 54 degree wedge

1,3,5 Taylor-Made Titanium bubble shafts (24years)

Top-Flite Gamer Putter

I'll weigh in.  Is it a joke that should go by the wayside, yes.  Its the product of toxicity that was commonplace (and still somewhat is in certain circles) for many years. I wouldn't describe myself as super woke, but I do understand that type of joke is at women's expense.  

That said it's to friends ribbing each other in the way that they were taught.and but for all the cameras would have been relatively harmless. I was so raised in the same culture so I can't help but find it funny.  Even knowing what I know.  🤷‍♂️

Driver

311062546_PXG_LogoSmall.jpg.1ff58b767d1fb1cdfeac9a387718766e.jpg  0311 Gen 5 -- Tensei CK Orange 60

Woods

PXG_Logo Small.jpg 0341 3W -- Tensei AV Raw Blue

Hybrids

image.png.374545efa45a29aed00287677e783604.png  0317X 2&4 -- Tensei AV Raw Blue 

Irons 

:srixon-small: ZX7 4/AW -- C-Taper Lite 110

Wedges

:mizuno-small:  T7 55º @55/7  -- TT DG Spinner

Putter

Test.png DF2.1 or Link.1 -- Accra

Ball

:srixon-small:  Zstar Diamond

Anyway, outside of tampon-gate, we're setting up for a really interesting final round.

Rahm, Homa, Mitchell, and Cantlay are all up the top, with Rahm currently on top and looking like he's going to have a shot or two lead

Rahm will be very hard to beat if he plays like he did today and has some shots in hand.

Edited by Splatt

Driver: :cobra-small: Speedzone 9.5 degree (love this club)
Fairway Wood - :callaway-small: Warbird (to be replaced ASAP)
Hybrid - :taylormade-small: SIM2 MAX 19 degree, (not a fan, but getting there)
Irons - :callaway-small: Warbird 4 iron to PW (to be replaced ASAP)
Wedges - :taylormade-small: MG2 50 degree, :mizuno-small: T22 54 degree, :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 58 degree
Putter -  LAB Golf - MEZZ.1 MAX - 2023 MGS TEST
Ball - :bridgestone-small: E6 (stands for 3-putt apparently)

10th at Riviera proving once again why it may be the best par 4 in all of golf.  Rahm will get out with a bogey... if he is lucky.

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

Homa is just CLUTCH with his putter.  Going to be a great back 9!!!

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

6 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Rahm is more clutch.

Yeah... that was a HUGE putt.  and to follow with that shot into 16... wow.

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

This has been a hell of a duel.

Gimme a Rahm v Homa match in the Ryder Cup

Wedges - :taylormade-small: MG2 50 degree, :mizuno-small: T22 54 degree, :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 58 degree

Sahith Theegala nearly makes an ace that would have won him a Genesis GV70 and a GV60 for his caddie.

https://www.pgatour.com/video/competition/6320842382112/sahith-theegala-nearly-aces-no-14-at-genesis

Rumor has it that the this GV60 is the car that @chisag ordered; Genesis was betting that an ace would not be made.  If Theegala had made that shot, Sam would have to wait another year to get his car.  🤣

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

On 2/18/2023 at 9:21 AM, fixyurdivot said:

2 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Sahith Theegala nearly makes an ace that would have won him a Genesis GV70 and a GV60 for his caddie.

https://www.pgatour.com/video/competition/6320842382112/sahith-theegala-nearly-aces-no-14-at-genesis

Rumor has it that the this GV60 is the car that @chisag ordered; Genesis was betting that an ace would not be made.  If Theegala had made that shot, Sam would have to wait another year to get his car.  🤣

2 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Great Sunday congratulations to Jon Rahm.  Max almost pulled it out.  
I like Theegala, he’s going to win one of these weekends!

Rick

Left Hand, 

What a final round that was!

Rahm was always gunna be tough to beat with a multiple shot heading into the final round, but Homa nearly did the job.

20230220_085228.jpg.4ee96702189023728ff2f74d1006fd17.jpg

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

... Haha that would just be my luck! Actually another 17 months 🤪

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x