Show Us Your On-Course Style

Tony Covey MGS

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SPY VIP

I love that new Nike shirt your wearing with that totally different looking and feeling material, seen in Golf Galaxy.

It is super comfortable and actually breathes fairly well. We will see when see how it does in the 100° heat.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

• SPY VIP

Keep it up guys. He's the deal...I can't make any promises, but if you all work to contribute, and keep growing this thread, I'll see what I can do to round up some sweet apparel prizes.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

• SPY VIP

These just arrived from Ontario today. Call it a preview of some new apparel I'll be wearing on the course.

The first is the Hollas Central Polo (Ebony, White/Scuba Blue) with Jubiliee Short (White/Black/Ebony)

hollasS-1.jpg

The second is the Northern Golf Shirt (ultramarine/ultramarine/light blue). I saw the Ultramarine stuff at the PGA show and absolutely fell in love with it. This half-assed pic doesn't really do it justice. The Northern is paired with the new Five Pant which has a jean style design (and really needs to be ironed). As you can see, these are white, which I love. Hopefully I don't destroy them my first time out (my wife says I'm not designed for white).

hollasS-2.jpg

I've become a huge fan of the Hollas stuff very quickly. It's all lightweight and breathable. When I wear it on the course, people actually comment that I look stylish (and sometimes good). Some of the other stuff I wear...well...I get abused. If you're looking for something trendy that doesn't go overboard, you need to check out Hollas.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

• SPY VIP

Here's a shot of me from today:

clothes.JPG

I do like that Nike combo quite a bit.

JohnBarry - I absolutely agree, I need louder, MUCH louder!

And I think the guys who watched me tee off on 10 yesterday only to follow up by hitting into me 2 minutes later would probably agree as well... ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • SPY VIP

my wife got a pic of me styling at the beach today while relaxing in Todos Santos, Mexico...

tim-beach.jpg

Shirt by Sligo...pants by ugly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SPY VIP

First off...Shame on You, JohnBarry...you were my guy...the dude who was going to help me keep this thing going. I'm counting on you.

Anyway... I need to travel with a camera man so I get more pics of my on-course style. Instead, I have to hand my wife the camera, play fake golf in my backyard, and hope the pics come out OK. Anyway...

This is the outfit I wore for the Friday night match of my Spring Member/Member:

Pants: Hollas Solid Five Pocket Pants - White (I love white pants...how long I'll be able to keep these clean is a bit of an unknown).

Shirt: Hollas Northern Polo - Ultramarine (Awesome Color!)

Hat: Mizuno Ivy Sports Cap - White

The pants and shirt can be purchased at FairwayStyles.com

Hollas Spring-1.jpg

Hollas Spring-2.jpg

Hollas Spring-3.jpg

Hollas Spring-4.jpg

westy at trilby tour.jpg

I've taken to Trilby wearing in the last few years (mostly linked to the UK Trilby Tour); always loved the hat side of golf! Panamas, loud wooly hats, infinite number of caps. In fact if the weather wasn't so awful at the moment I might go and dig out a panama.

favoured manufacturers of clothing at the moment are Stromberg, Bunker Mentality and some of the less orange Puma gear.

Mind you I miss the days of Faldo collection Pringle; ooo that was tasty.

Westy

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.