TESTERS WANTED! ×

06 Milled

Dave

I clicked on the 06 milled link on the right side of the screen. Pretty interesting looking putter, has anyone seen one in person and rolled a ball with one. What did it set-up and play like? Thanks.

I have a revolving WITB policy.

Now that you mention it, it does look pretty shallow. But then again I putt with an old school blade sometimes.

It's a pretty nice looking putter, thats for sure.

• SPY VIP

Now that you mention it, it does look pretty shallow. But then again I putt with an old school blade sometimes.

It's a pretty nice looking putter, thats for sure.

Had paypal not tagged me for a couple of bucks yesterday, an impulse purchase would not be out of the question.

interesting for sure

hopefully somebody with one will chime in,

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Agreed, the face does look shallow. I remember reading about these a while back. It's a very interesting idea to read about, I wish I could get my hands on one to try it out and see what it looks like to my eye. Given that the focus seems to be on how the hosel looks at address, I would have expected more "at address" pics on their website.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

• SPY VIP

Agreed, the face does look shallow. I remember reading about these a while back. It's a very interesting idea to read about, I wish I could get my hands on one to try it out and see what it looks like to my eye. Given that the focus seems to be on how the hosel looks at address, I would have expected more "at address" pics on their website.

That is exactly what I looked for too. The picture was the only blade one close. The 1/4 mallet is there at address. Nothing big about the hosel. It mainly reminded me that I can't putt with a Del Mar so I moved to the other model. Looks cool though.

Volvo Intorqueo

Not the buying I have a problem with, that has been known to happen on occassion, it's the shipping.

Just got an email back from Dan (owner I assume) quoted me $49 shipping, not bad, I've had worse.

Not the buying I have a problem with, that has been known to happen on occassion, it's the shipping.

Just got an email back from Dan (owner I assume) quoted me $49 shipping, not bad, I've had worse.

$49 for shipping? Where do those putters come from? Or should I be asking, where are they going to?

That is exactly what I looked for too. The picture was the only blade one close. The 1/4 mallet is there at address. Nothing big about the hosel. It mainly reminded me that I can't putt with a Del Mar so I moved to the other model. Looks cool though.

I feel the same way about the hosel. I can understand the idea of squaring off the hosel so everything is linear, but it doesn't look like a big thing in the pictures. Some comparison shots would be a good addition to the site. That's a free idea, 06 Milled, you don't even need to thank me for it.

They're coming down under.

Now that shipping quote makes sense.

$49 for shipping? Where do those putters come from? Or should I be asking, where are they going to?

You lost me at $49 shipping. Hate getting gouged for shipping. One of my biggest pet peeves and I distrust any company that does it.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

• SPY VIP

$49 to Down Under is cheap what you talkin bout Willis?

You lost me at $49 shipping. Hate getting gouged for shipping. One of my biggest pet peeves and I distrust any company that does it.

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

It this really high for international shipping? USPS tags me for about $20 every time I ship a putter, priority insured.

Volvo Intorqueo

It this really high for international shipping? USPS tags me for about $20 every time I ship a putter, priority insured.

Yeah, I think A2G missed the part about this putter people shipped to Australia. $20 is pretty standard for USPS within the US. $49 seems like a good value given how much further it has to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I think A2G missed the part about this putter people shipped to Australia. $20 is pretty standard for USPS within the US. $49 seems like a good value given how much further it has to go.

Yeah, I missed that part. Not bad to Down Under.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

Archived