MannKrafted Mann-Zanita, near completion.

My favourite basic putter shape, check, twist neck , check, torch finsh, check, does LaMont have my address yet for the box...........

I have a revolving WITB policy.

• SPY VIP

My favourite basic putter shape, check, twist neck , check, torch finsh, check, does LaMont have my address yet for the box...........

Send him a PM. He is a great guy and would be more than happy to help you.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @golfspy_dave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

I might be alone in this but I would probably find that hosel a bit distracting at address.

I asked before, and no one's answered yet....what's the story on the twisty hosel? Purely for looks? How? Why? And so on.

Mann is LaMont's last name.

Lamont Mann? That's actually a cool name. He should do a signature line of putters at some point.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

Isn't that what the MannKrafted line is?

No, that isn't his name. I was thinking XXXX signature series by LaMont Mann.

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

From what I've seen of other pics of twisty-neck putters on this site, you really can't tell it is twisted.

I know that you usually can't see a twisted plumbers neck at address, but I don't know if that's true for flow necks or round necks also. Address pics, please?

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Lamont Mann? That's actually a cool name. He should do a signature line of putters at some point.

He kind of has a signature line out right now with his company Sunset Beach Golf. I think the term used is designed by LaMont Mann...they are the same headshapes but instead of having the 'MANN' logo on the sole of the putter, it says SSB with a wave, or wherever else the owner wants the logo.

He kind of has a signature line out right now with his company Sunset Beach Golf. I think the term used is designed by LaMont Mann...they are the same headshapes but instead of having the 'MANN' logo on the sole of the putter, it says SSB with a wave, or wherever else the owner wants the logo.

Well, there you go. I'm not Marketing challenged after all. Thanks DFC.

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

I know that you usually can't see a twisted plumbers neck at address, but I don't know if that's true for flow necks or round necks also. Address pics, please?

You're right about the twisted necks on a plumbers neck. With this one, I think you would see a bit of the twist and I think there is an address pic on the first page...

I asked before, and no one's answered yet....what's the story on the twisty hosel? Purely for looks? How? Why? And so on.

Hi NGage

Sorry for not replying before, but in terms of the story behind it...I think that while i was creating this putter, I knew I wanted the Imola or TP Mills 'One' headshape...and I just wanted to make it different and I thought why not add a twisted neck to it? and I think at the same time, that's when i was reading about the crazy expensive Scotty Cameron twisted neck and the controversy behind that and also seeing pics of the Byron Morgan twisted mystic pearl 006/007 pics (which will be in my collection when I have more job security!). So in terms of playbility compared to a regular flow neck...I don't know how it will play...but I'll let you know when it comes in ;)

Just want to say thanks everyone for the responses and I hope they don't stop. I think that getting other people's opinions is really great. To be honest, and LaMont knows this, I was pretty dissapointed when the finish came out the second time, only because I requested the purples and sapphire blues...the golds was a huge bonus and I was in love with the putter...the 2nd finish has been harder to 'like' just because it wasn't what I originally requested or what I originally saw...but...all in all, I told LaMont to send me the head just so I can see for myself...so now it's just a matter of waiting

PS...MSaternus, I love your Byron collection!

• SPY VIP

Sorry for not replying before, but in terms of the story behind it...I think that while i was creating this putter, I knew I wanted the Imola or TP Mills 'One' headshape...and I just wanted to make it different and I thought why not add a twisted neck to it? and I think at the same time, that's when i was reading about the crazy expensive Scotty Cameron twisted neck and the controversy behind that and also seeing pics of the Byron Morgan twisted mystic pearl 006/007 pics (which will be in my collection when I have more job security!). So in terms of playbility compared to a regular flow neck...I don't know how it will play...but I'll let you know when it comes in ;)

I can tell you first hand that the twisty neck does not affect playability. My Byron (in the putter section) is nothing but business from the top. Sounds too like out reasons behind twisty were the same.

Some won't like the look, but they can't argue that it is unique.

Volvo Intorqueo

Hi NGage

Sorry for not replying before, but in terms of the story behind it...I think that while i was creating this putter, I knew I wanted the Imola or TP Mills 'One' headshape...and I just wanted to make it different and I thought why not add a twisted neck to it? and I think at the same time, that's when i was reading about the crazy expensive Scotty Cameron twisted neck and the controversy behind that and also seeing pics of the Byron Morgan twisted mystic pearl 006/007 pics (which will be in my collection when I have more job security!). So in terms of playbility compared to a regular flow neck...I don't know how it will play...but I'll let you know when it comes in :)

Just want to say thanks everyone for the responses and I hope they don't stop. I think that getting other people's opinions is really great. To be honest, and LaMont knows this, I was pretty dissapointed when the finish came out the second time, only because I requested the purples and sapphire blues...the golds was a huge bonus and I was in love with the putter...the 2nd finish has been harder to 'like' just because it wasn't what I originally requested or what I originally saw...but...all in all, I told LaMont to send me the head just so I can see for myself...so now it's just a matter of waiting

PS...MSaternus, I love your Byron collection!

Thanks! I really like the putter you've got headed your way, too. I definitely understand how it is to expect one thing and then get another, but I hope that when you see it in person that you fall in love with it.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

• SPY VIP

You're right about the twisted necks on a plumbers neck. With this one, I think you would see a bit of the twist and I think there is an address pic on the first page...

Looking at the bottom image on the first page, you will see a touch of twist with this neck style. Once it is shafted though, I bet it will not be distracting. The sight dot will help to pull the eye away from the neck too...

Volvo Intorqueo