Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

PXG Golf Balls

GolfSpy_APH

5 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

We have like 4 guys at our club we dubbed the "PXG Boys" PXG head to toe. I am sure they will be buying and I am sure the way they hit it in general I will be finding some in the creeks ponds and woods if I look. Like I have said before I have won so many Srixon balls I do not need to buy any balls soon. And lately with the influx of tourists I have found a lor of preminum balls without ball hawking. But I am 100% sure with that crowd I will be finding some. If I do certainally I will try them in my short or practice rounds

I have a neighbor who likes to play at dusk and ball hawk.  I’ve got a small bet with him on when he finds his 1st PXG ball.  He says 2 weeks I’ve got 3.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Just now, Rickp said:

I have a neighbor who likes to play at dusk and ball hawk.  I’ve got a small bet with him on when he finds his 1st PXG ball.  He says 2 weeks I’ve got 3.

Depends on your clientale and how many touron golfers you get. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

37 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

Depends on your clientale and how many touron golfers you get. 

We are Full On Snowbird & Renter Season!!  Top Shelf next 2 months 👍

Rick

Left Hand, 

Gratuitous Photo Post!

PXG_Xtreme_Golf_Ball-1.png

PXG_Xtreme_Golf_Ball-2.png

PXG_Xtreme_Golf_Ball-3.png

PXG_Xtreme_Golf_Ball-4.png

PXG_Xtreme_Golf_Ball-5.png

PXG_Xtreme_Golf_Ball-6.png

PXG_Xtreme_Golf_Ball-7.png

PXG_Xtreme_Golf_Ball-8.png

PXG_Xtreme_Golf_Ball_ftr-1.png

PXG_Xtreme_Golf_Ball_bnr-1.png

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

3 hours ago, Rickp said:

We are Full On Snowbird & Renter Season!!  Top Shelf next 2 months 👍

I figured you Florida guys were just like us. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

1 minute ago, BIG STU said:

We are, takes a short time to become a southerner.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

10 hours ago, BIG STU said:

I agree with that but what I meant was that like us you giuys were bombarded with Snowbird tourists

G

4 hours ago, BIG STU said:

I agree with that but what I meant was that like us you giuys were bombarded with Snowbird tourists

We sure are!  Can’t swing a broken 9 iron without hitting one😁
Lots of Renters looking to buy also.  Only problem they act like College Juniors on Spring Break😱

Rick

Left Hand, 

Plugged in golf just provided a review of the PXG Ball.

https://pluggedingolf.com/pxg-xtreme-golf-balls-review/

I also tried the ball for the first time yesterday. Conditions were not the best. It was a 76 degrees, but we had winds of 18 to 24 mph and occasional gust at just under 30 mph. That considered here is my quick first impression.

Driver: The PXG ball flys high and long. It penetrated the wind nicely and the side spin was lower than a PRO V1. I found the ball off the driver similar to a 2016 PRO V1X or even a AVX. As stated the ball jumped off the face and flew high with a penetrating flight.

Hybrids and Irons: Again a similar feel to the 2016 PRO V1X or AVX. However, here I felt the PXG ball went about 5 yards longer. The ball flew high and was easy to work in both directions. Went it hit the green it had nice stopping action. Not to beat a dead horse, but similar to PRO V1X or AVX. Basically, it would hit skip and stop within a foot of impact. 

Wedges and around the Greens: The ball had a medium feel. It would stop fairly well, but did not bite as well as a PRO V1. However, was on par with 2016 PRO V1X or AVX. I actually liked this reaction as I can spin the ball too much at times with my wedges. I found the ball was suited to high and low wedge shots. Just know you aren’t going to get shots that come spinning back. It was mostly a hit and stop action. A few times the ball did run out on me more than expected. Next time I’ll be more prepared for the action this balm provides.

Putting: The PXG ball felt exactly like a 2016 PRO V1X coming off the putter face. It wasn’t too firm and definitely not a marshmallow. Just a nice solid feel.

In short, my experience with the PXG ball was good. It’s long off the driver and long game. Provides a high flight with low spin. Around the greens expect a ball similar to the 2016 PRO V1X or AVX. Lastly, if you like PRO V1X or AVX then this is a ball for you to try. Especially, at 39 a dozen or 34 for the Hero’s Program vice the 54 a dozen for PRO V1X or AVX.

Edited by Javs

Play like a champion today!

15 minutes ago, Javs said:

I also tried the ball for the first time yesterday. Conditions were not the best. It was a 76 degrees, but we had winds of 18 to 24 mph and occasional gust at just under 30 mph. That considered here is my quick first impression.

Driver: The PXG ball flys high and long. It penetrated the wind nicely and the side spin was lower than a PRO V1. I found the ball off the driver similar to a PRO V1X or even a AVX. As stated the ball jumped off the face and flew high with a penetrating flight.

Hybrids and Irons: Again a similar feel to the PRO V1X or AVX. However, here I felt the PXG ball went about 5 yards longer. The ball flew high and was easy to work in both directions. Went it hit the green it had nice stopping action. Not to beat a dead horse, but similar to PRO V1X or AVX. Basically, it would hit skip and stop within a foot of impact. 

Wedges and around the Greens: The ball had a medium feel. It would stop fairly well, but did not bite as well as a PRO V1. However, was on par with PRO V1X or AVX. I actually liked this reaction as I can spin the ball too much at times with my wedges. I found the ball was suited to high and low wedge shots. Just know you aren’t going to get shots that come spinning back. It was mostly a hit and stop action. A few times the ball did run out on me more than expected. Next time I’ll be more prepared for the action this balm provides.

Putting: The PXG ball felt exactly like a PRO V1X coming off the putter face. It wasn’t too firm and definitely not a marshmallow. Just a nice solid feel.

In short, my experience with the PXG ball was good. It’s long off the driver and long game. Provides a high flight with low spin. Around the greens expect a ball similar to the PRO V1X or AVX. Lastly, if you like PRO V1X or AVX then this is a ball for you to try. Especially, at 39 a dozen or 34 for the Hero’s Program vice the 54 a dozen for PRO V1X or AVX.

Excellent, thank you.  I’m a ProV1x fan so this is good news.

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 hours ago, Javs said:

Driver: The PXG ball flys high and long. It penetrated the wind nicely and the side spin was lower than a PRO V1. I found the ball off the driver similar to a PRO V1X or even a AVX. As stated the ball jumped off the face and flew high with a penetrating flight.

Hybrids and Irons: Again a similar feel to the PRO V1X or AVX. However, here I felt the PXG ball went about 5 yards longer. The ball flew high and was easy to work in both directions. Went it hit the green it had nice stopping action. Not to beat a dead horse, but similar to PRO V1X or AVX. Basically, it would hit skip and stop within a foot of impact. 

Wedges and around the Greens: The ball had a medium feel. It would stop fairly well, but did not bite as well as a PRO V1. However, was on par with PRO V1X or AVX. I actually liked this reaction as I can spin the ball too much at times with my wedges. I found the ball was suited to high and low wedge shots. Just know you aren’t going to get shots that come spinning back. It was mostly a hit and stop action. A few times the ball did run out on me more than expected. Next time I’ll be more prepared for the action this balm provides.

Putting: The PXG ball felt exactly like a PRO V1X coming off the putter face. It wasn’t too firm and definitely not a marshmallow. Just a nice solid feel.

In short, my experience with the PXG ball was good. It’s long off the driver and long game. Provides a high flight with low spin. Around the greens expect a ball similar to the PRO V1X or AVX. Lastly, if you like PRO V1X or AVX then this is a ball for you to try. Especially, at 39 a dozen or 34 for the Hero’s Program vice the 54 a dozen for PRO V1X or AVX.

I am confused how it is similar to the lowest flying and spinning ball as well as the highest flying and spinning ball from the Titleist lineup that are on opposite ends of the compression/feel spectrum. 

:ping-small: G425 MAX Driver & 5W

:cobra-small: Baffler Rail-H 3H-4H

:Sub70: 699 Pro Utility V2 - 4i

:callaway-small: APEX CF19 6-AW

INDI Wedges 52, 56, 60 

:edel-golf-1: EAS 2.0

On 2/11/2023 at 10:10 AM, BIG STU said:

We have like 4 guys at our club we dubbed the "PXG Boys" PXG head to toe. I am sure they will be buying and I am sure the way they hit it in general I will be finding some in the creeks ponds and woods if I look. Like I have said before I have won so many Srixon balls I do not need to buy any balls soon. And lately with the influx of tourists I have found a lor of preminum balls without ball hawking. But I am 100% sure with that crowd I will be finding some. If I do certainally I will try them in my short or practice rounds

Edit: I know those guys well and love to give them crap. And at one time or another I have had them for Shootout partners. One of them one day got me aggrevated on the range. He kept wanting me to hit one of his new PXG irons and I would not. I have my little anal hangups I know. I do not like to drive other peoples vehicles or hit their golf clubs. I finally told him Why would I want to hit a hollow foam filled iron made in China when I have a perfectly good set of solid forged steel ieons made in the USA from American steel. He backed off. Next day he apologized to me for being pushy

You know this ironically ties right back to the "bias" thread.  I do not currently play PXG clubs, but my interest has been piqued by a couple of low handicap partners that have switched to either their driver and metals or irons. So I am not one of your "PXG Boys" (yeah it's okay to give each other crap/guff/a hard time, routinely even. My last feeling fell out of my hip pocket about 20 years ago whole I was being hung upside down for various reasons so I'm not kicking you for titles or monikers), BUT I have a hard time when people arbitrarily disparage something, or someone falsely.  I actually game a G400 so I guess I have a Chinese made club that doesn't meet your criteria for quality golf equipment. All that being expressed, PLEASE cite your reference source that PXG is "made in China." I'll stop short of going directly to the PXG site, but here are several sources that cite PXG as Made in USA; granted they do NOT include citations and sources with direct, facts, like address of metal billet source foundries, but I CANNOT find ANYTHING that even says they source their raw metal, billets, castings etc. from China so where do you get that from?  Thanks in advance.

https://www.windtreegolf.com/golf-clubs-made-usa/

https://tellmemoregolf.com/equipment/clubs/american-made-golf-clubs/

https://golfible.com/what-golf-clubs-are-made-in-the-usa/

https://www.mtnviewgolfclub.com/indonesia/where-are-pxg-golf-clubs-made.html

Edited by Subdiver1
Fix typo
  • Driver - Ping G400 9°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 65 gr. 
  • FW - TM M3 3-wood 15°, Project-X HZRDUS Red 6.0 75 gr. mid-spin
  • Hybrid - TM M4 19°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 85 gr. HY 
  • Irons - TM P790, 3-PW, Oban CT-115, PXG 311 P Gen 6
  • Wedges - Mizuno T20 Ion blue 52/9 & 56/14, N.S. Pro Modus3 S-flex
  • Putter - Evnroll ER2 Garsen Max grip
  • Getting a grip - oversize Winn DryTacs and Bionic gloves
  • Ball - ProV1, AVX, Maxfli Tour, PXG
  • Bag(s)/cart - Vessel Player III Rovic RV1S and Alphard V2

2 hours ago, BMart519 said:

I am confused how it is similar to the lowest flying and spinning ball as well as the highest flying and spinning ball from the Titleist lineup that are on opposite ends of the compression/feel spectrum. 

I did say my experience with the ball. I should have added the caveat that I flight the ball high without effort. I also tend to really spin a ball. So, I continually seek balls that will spin less. For me all balls will flight high. However, I found AVX and ProV1X spin less and in the acceptable range. I found the PXG ball to also be in this category. A regular ProV1 spins too much for me. I end up backing it up way too much. I could spin that ball on a parking lot. 

Edited by Javs

25 minutes ago, Javs said:

I did say my experience with the ball. I should have added the caveat that I flight the ball high without effort. I also tend to really spin a ball. So, I continually speak balls that will spin less. For me all balls will flight high. However, I found AVX and ProV1X spin less in the acceptable range. I found the PXG ball to be in this category. A regular ProV1 spins too much for me. I end up backing it up way too much. I could spin that ball on a parking lot. 

I'm confused - isn't the ProV1X the higher-spinning ball in all aspects in the Titleist lineup?  I don't play it, but at a recent fitting, my fitter recommended it as it's higher-spinning (and I tend to be low-spin, so adding spin where I can get it was seen as a positive).  

Are you getting the spin from the regular ProV1 because of how soft it is? 

Not trying to be argumentative in any way - genuinely curious.  Thanks!

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy_SAM said:

I'm confused - isn't the ProV1X the higher-spinning ball in all aspects in the Titleist lineup?  I don't play it, but at a recent fitting, my fitter recommended it as it's higher-spinning (and I tend to be low-spin, so adding spin where I can get it was seen as a positive).  

Are you getting the spin from the regular ProV1 because of how soft it is? 

Not trying to be argumentative in any way - genuinely curious.  Thanks!

Great question. I find the ProV1 X flights higher, but spins less. The ProV1 flights a little lower than the X, but spins a lot. The AVX flights along with the ProV1, but has the least spin. I agree that the softer ball tends to spin more. This really shows up from about 125 yards and closer. I like to hit low spinning wedges. I can control the X and AVX better. The regular ProV1 spins back about 20 feet on average. The ball I really liked was the ProV1X left dash but it is hard to get and the price is usually crazy. 

I have increasingly more intrigue with this golf ball. With wanting to do just more testing in general this season I am determined to get my hands on some to give them a go and see where they would slot into and how they stack up vs other dtc brands. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

13 hours ago, Javs said:

Great question. I find the ProV1 X flights higher, but spins less. The ProV1 flights a little lower than the X, but spins a lot. The AVX flights along with the ProV1, but has the least spin. I agree that the softer ball tends to spin more. This really shows up from about 125 yards and closer. I like to hit low spinning wedges. I can control the X and AVX better. The regular ProV1 spins back about 20 feet on average. The ball I really liked was the ProV1X left dash but it is hard to get and the price is usually crazy. 

I am curious on your results as to what it is about your swing that is achieving results that are kind of counter to Titleist descriptions.

Ever since they flipped the spin characteristics between the ProV1 and ProV1x, it has been confusing.

So diagnosing the fact that you hit everything high "with spin", I would say you have a negative angle of attack on your shots - versus hitting it high with less spin being positive angle of attack.

I do not like the ProV1x because it gives me the hated spin back.  I am not sure who would ever want that because IMO it can not be controlled (on an approach). The Left Dash is good but for chipping I do not like the harder feel and I like to fly the ball to the hole and stop it - that is not possible IMO with the LD. The ProV1 ticks all the boxes for me - except durability - the shine wears off nd I start to wonder when that will significantly affect my shots.

I have PXG balls on order but they went through their initial 800 dozen in short order and are supposed to have the second wave by now but mine have not shipped yet. From all the comments it sounds like the ball may be between the ProV1 and the ProV1x but closer to the X. My questions will be - does it spin back on approaches and how is the overall spin.  I want a ball that only really spins in short game shots.  Looking forward to getting them - if they ever ship.

A note on shipping, I ordered the PXG balls 10 days ago and they have not shipped.  I ordered custom logo balls from Titleist 5 days ago and they are delivering today 🙂 

6 minutes ago, ajlacombe said:

I am curious on your results as to what it is about your swing that is achieving results that are kind of counter to Titleist descriptions.

Ever since they flipped the spin characteristics between the ProV1 and ProV1x, it has been confusing.

So diagnosing the fact that you hit everything high "with spin", I would say you have a negative angle of attack on your shots - versus hitting it high with less spin being positive angle of attack.

I do not like the ProV1x because it gives me the hated spin back.  I am not sure who would ever want that because IMO it can not be controlled (on an approach). The Left Dash is good but for chipping I do not like the harder feel and I like to fly the ball to the hole and stop it - that is not possible IMO with the LD. The ProV1 ticks all the boxes for me - except durability - the shine wears off nd I start to wonder when that will significantly affect my shots.

I have PXG balls on order but they went through their initial 800 dozen in short order and are supposed to have the second wave by now but mine have not shipped yet. From all the comments it sounds like the ball may be between the ProV1 and the ProV1x but closer to the X. My questions will be - does it spin back on approaches and how is the overall spin.  I want a ball that only really spins in short game shots.  Looking forward to getting them - if they ever ship.

A note on shipping, I ordered the PXG balls 10 days ago and they have not shipped.  I ordered custom logo balls from Titleist 5 days ago and they are delivering today 🙂 

Great response. I will add I do have a negative angle of attack. I do tend to be quick with my hands at times. Yes, I flight it high and yes I am always searching for less spin. I found the PXG hit and stopped. It did not have the excessive spin back. It also ran out a little more on pitches. Hope that made sense.

37 minutes ago, ajlacombe said:

Ok, now I feel like a clown. However, your comment on ever since Titleist switched the ProV and ProVX made me think. Since I do not regularly hit them. I had been playing OnCore’s balls for the past two years. I went back into the garage to see which balls I grabbed to do my test. The ProV1 was last years model and as it happens the sleeve of ProV1X were dated. I think they were a box from 2016 that had been hiding on the shelf. Now it makes sense. Because I believe that was before they made the ProV1X the higher spin. Sorry for the confusion. So, my correction is that I found the PXG to be closer to the old ProV1X just a little softer. Hope that clears it up. Next time I’ll pay more attention. Thanks for all the detailed feed back as it helped me correct my mistake.

2 minutes ago, golffun said:

Is this the same ball that KIRKLAND (COSTCO) sells ???       same dimple pattern  348,  same factory, 3 piece, etc. etc.     

I have never played the Kirkland so could not tell you. However, a few guys I play with do use it. I was flying the PXG ball 20 yards past them. Caveat I normally am 10 to 15 yards past them. 

I bought two dozen at PXG Orlando at the Heroes price of $34.99 a dozen.  Store manager showed me the test numbers compared to Pro V1 and V1x and the PXGs numbers on the irons were pretty much the same as the Pro V1s. But the PXG ball out performed the Pro V1s in driver test numbers.  I have not put them into play yet but a acquaintance in the golf industry said they are "sneaky good".

PXG 0311 Gen5 driver Diamana shaft

Callaway Epic 3 wood Hazrdus Yellow shaft

Sub 70 699 v2 Pro Irons Modus3 Tour 105 shafts

Sub 70 949 Pro 5 hybrid Hazrdus Smoke Black RBX Shaft

Titleist 3&4 H2 816 hybrids Diamante Blue Board shafts

Vokey TVD K grind 54 & 58 degree wedges

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack putter KBS Tour putter shaft.

I’ll probably try the PXG ball at some point, but I’m a bit overwhelmed by all the DTC options available in the $30-40 range. Then when you add companies like Snell (and I think Vice) changing the specs on their respective models, the landscape becomes thoroughly confusing. I’m not complaining about the number of options, that’s a good thing, but I’d have to quit my job to have enough time to adequately test them all. And then I’d have no money for golf balls. 

Sales rep days ball is more like TP5 than ProV1. Sold out at retail store in Phoenix. 20+ dozen arriving this week. Looking forward to playing a few rounds. $39.99 is much better than $63 a dozen. 

Update- played this ball today. Not close to a ProV1. Spins a lot off driver but wedge shots lack both feel and spin. Decent fighting and fair of the putter face. Nothing great. Will pay the difference for what I consider a premium ball. Would play Titlest, Bridgestone, or Srixon before this. With last year's models going on sale you can almost get them for the same price.

4 hours ago, Tincuptim said:

Sales rep days ball is more like TP5 than ProV1. Sold out at retail store in Phoenix. 20+ dozen arriving this week. Looking forward to playing a few rounds. $39.99 is much better than $63 a dozen. 

Update- played this ball today. Not close to a ProV1. Spins a lot off driver but wedge shots lack both feel and spin. Decent fighting and fair of the putter face. Nothing great. Will pay the difference for what I consider a premium ball. Would play Titlest, Bridgestone, or Srixon before this. With last year's models going on sale you can almost get them for the same price.

Thanks for the update.  I finally got to see the Rick Shiels review yesterday and it kind of confirmed some things. It is a clicky sounding ball and that it may not be what they are claiming.  I can not rail on a ball I have not played.  Let me just say that I ordered 3 dozen over 2 weeks ago and was told that despite them saying "In Stock" on their website that they would not get their next shipment until mid-February. Yesterday since they had not shipped, I cancelled the order. It just rubbed me the wrong way and felt deceptive to get and hold orders.

My need in a ball is to have:

• Reduced driver spin - more sidespin but a little on backspin
  • No zip back with iron approaches
  • Greenside spin so I can stop chips
  • Softer feel

In contrast I ordered a custom Titleist log ball order (for a ton of $ which hurt to do), but those balls were in my hands 5 days later. The ProV1s I ordered were perfectly done with the logo and custom number.

IMG_7050.jpeg

IMG_7049.jpeg

IMG_7048.jpeg

Guessing $50/dozen.

PXG does a lot of things well. I'm excited to try the new ball, but replacing my gamer ProV1 is unlikely.

My guess is PXG will do what Ping did...realize golf balls can be made better by others. 

Tony - I'm ready for the MGS Ball Lab to perform a full inspection and analysis.

image.png.94f13df8145a5d3d3e8432352619fb85.png

On 2/16/2023 at 3:57 PM, BMart519 said:

Rick Shiels was less impressed, for what it's worth...

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member