Sign in to follow this  
laynechastain

Liquidmetal making a comeback

Our Sponsors

Following the rumors of the iPhone5, I came across this link which involves Liquidmetal. I had the driver and i remember the first PGA show they were at. If you think about it you probably remember the informercial with the bouncing metal balls. Liquidmetal has evolve in the uses from Golf clubs, baseball bats, electronic components and has been used in earlier iphones with smaller parts. So this may be your chance to invest in that company again. cause if the rumor is right this would make more money for them compared to the previous 15 years. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/9216108/Apple-iPhone-5-to-be-cased-in-Liquidmetal.html

Following the rumors of the iPhone5, I came across this link which involves Liquidmetal. I had the driver and i remember the first PGA show they were at. If you think about it you probably remember the informercial with the bouncing metal balls. Liquidmetal has evolve in the uses from Golf clubs, baseball bats, electronic components and has been used in earlier iphones with smaller parts. So this may be your chance to invest in that company again. cause if the rumor is right this would make more money for them compared to the previous 15 years. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/9216108/Apple-iPhone-5-to-be-cased-in-Liquidmetal.html

I remember gaming one of these for a year or two and had to send it back twice because the face insert popped out while I was at the range. Hope they make a better quality products this time around.