Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Bridgestone new e12

Was at a store that I won’t mention yet saw the new e12 and e9’s on the shelf and they were marked with the old price. So grabbed a few of each box only to be rejected at the register since it before release date. 😤

well they let me buy them today still don’t know if they have been really released but got me a few boxes. Let you know why I think next week. 

so I played around today on my simulator and compared with a few other balls.  Used my Mizuno s5 60degree adjusted to 62 wedge and averaged 68mph club head speed the e12 gave me an average spin of 7800 all were in close spin rate and average distance 84 yards -4 off center. The prov1x average spin was 8600 but but shots ranged from 5600 to 10000 distance 74 yards and -8 off center. Vice tour 7400 spin 84 yards -10 off center and Mizuno rb566 7600 spin 78yards -5 off center 

today was on course with the e12 and it was awesome. Found more fairways today than usual more greens in regulation also many hits on the greens with my usual ball end up bouncing off today they were staying on the greens with a hop and stop to the max of 4 feet or less. Distance wise might have gained a few yards more but the could just be hitting straighter. Irons the ball feels soft. 

Edited by vagabon68

Looks like someone wasn't paying attention when stocking the shelves.

I'm definitely looking forward to trying the new e12 after absolutely loving the e12 Contact all last season.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

4 hours ago, russtopherb said:

Looks like someone wasn't paying attention when stocking the shelves.

I'm definitely looking forward to trying the new e12 after absolutely loving the e12 Contact all last season.

Well so far it seems like golf galaxy/Dicks is the only ones selling checked a dozen other websites and nothing 

Tried both after buying them at gg. 
I’m not a fast swinger (95) give or take. Felt a little soft and looked like dispersion was a little more left or right than I wanted either of them to be. I will say that the sound and feel off the club seems to be fine. The balls just were not as consistent as I had hoped. 

Witb= Rogue max LS driver

3wood 5 wood and 7 wood all first gen stealth. 
22 degree pxg hybrid 25 degree pxg hybrid  

6-pw Srixon zx5 mkII irons  traded in pxg 0211 from 4 years ago  

50-54-58 edel wedges with moveable weights  

labgolf putter with upgraded shaft  

thats 15 clubs  needless to say not all come to the course with me  

On 3/3/2023 at 8:48 AM, vagabon68 said:

Was at a store that I won’t mention yet saw the new e12 and e9’s on the shelf and they were marked with the old price. So grabbed a few of each box only to be rejected at the register since it before release date. 😤

well they let me buy them today still don’t know if they have been really released but got me a few boxes. Let you know why I think next week. 

The e9's aren't supposed to be out until the 18th - they are 75 compression - I haven't hit them outside yet, but the have a somewhat flight correcting dimple pattern which is supposed to promote as more straight ball flight. Not sure how much it does this... They do give faster ball speed, but they lack a bit of feel in my opinion - they have a rock hard, but also very thick outer shell and then a soft core - I can at least say they might be a very good simulator ball if you don't care about feel and crack a lot of balls. I fee yet to crack one in several weeks of hitting the exact same 2 balls over and over I was previously cracking about 1 per day...

They should be selling for $29.99 - what did you pay for them?

Cobra ltdx ls driver, cobra speed zone tour 3 & 5 wood, cobra cb irons, tour edge 60* wedge, la golf putter