2023 MGS Forum Membership Survey

GolfSpy_APH

2023 Membership Poll  

351 members have voted

1. 1. What Brings You To The Forum?

• General Forum Discussion?
    • Member Testing & Reviews?
    • Seeking Help or Advice?
    • Contests (Major Pools, Ryder Cup Contest and other giveaways)
    • Other (Please specify below)
  2. 2. What Part of The Forum Do You Engage With The Most?

• Member Testing & Reviews?
    • Profession Golf Threads (PGA, LIV and other)
    • General Product Discussion
    • 19th Hole, General Q&A Discussion
    • Buy/Sell/Trade
  3. 3. How Do You Find Content On The Forum?

• Recent Content/Unread Content Streams
    • Main Page Through Categories
    • Search Function
  4. 4. Are You Subscribed To One of Our Newsletters?

• Yes
    • No
    • Didn't know we had any?
  5. 5. Have You Posted A Round In The MGS Forum Virtual Tour?

• Yes
    • No
    • What is that?
  6. 6. Do You Miss The AMAs (Ask Me Anything)?

• Yes
    • No
  7. 7. Have You Entered an Markers in the Community Map/Course Review?

• Yes, My Home Marker
    • Yes, Course Review Marker
    • Yes, Both
    • No
    • I don't know what this is?
  8. 8. How Important Is Member Testing To You?

• Extremely - It is my sole reason for being here
    • Very - It is a highlight for me, but I still enjoy interacting elsewhere on the forum
    • Neutral - Member Testing is just a bonus. Love it, but not the be all end all.
    • Not Very - I read them, sign up, however other parts of the forum are more important to me.
    • Not At All - I notice them, but engage for other purposes.
  9. 9. What MGS Main Site Content Would You Like to See Most on The Forum?

• New Releases
    • Most Wanted Testing
    • Reviews & Labs
    • Other Stories
    • No Putts Given Content
  10. 10. If we were to plan a BIG 2024 MGS Forum UK Trip would you be interested?

• Yes
    • No
  11. 11. Do You Use The Gallery?

• Yes
    • No
  12. 12. Do You Use Dark or Light Themes?

• Dark
    • Light
    • Both
  13. 13. *BIG IF* We offered a paid version with no ads would this be of interest to you? Again BIG IF

• Yes
    • No
    • Ads haven't been an issue
  14. 14. Where are you located?

• USA
    • Canada
    • UK
    • Europe
    • Other (Australia, New Zealand and more!)
  15. 15. Do you have push notifications enabled?

• Yes
    • No
    • Didn't know this was an option
  16. 16. Have you posted or purchased from the Buy/Sell/Trade?

• Yes
    • No

20 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Complete. Nice to see the first two questions be high in the general area not just testing and equipment 

... Who doesn't love free golf stuff? But I am only interested in free stuff I would love to put into play and often I already have something similar, so I leave it for someone that doesn't. For instance I would have loved to do a review of the Stewart Follow cart, but I already have a MGI ZIP and just felt it would mean much more to someone always wanting a remote cart but didn't own one for a variety of reasons. But I always enjoy reading the reviews. I am not positive but think I have only requested one product to test in all the years I have been here. This year I am looking for a new driver so I would be interested in those test opportunities, but even then only a few that really interest me. 

18 hours ago, Micah T said:

Testing product is cool, but what I enjoy most is the wealth of knowledge/experience on the forum. 

... I have had a long and interesting career in the golf world from teaching to doing reviews and having inside information from VP's of Marketing to Engineering. I have a wealth of knowledge I enjoy sharing with these that love the game, especially those new to any part of it. As the saying goes there is no such thing as a stupid question. And I still learn new things from members all the time. MGS really is a WIN-WIN. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Done

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

3 hours ago, chisag said:

... Who doesn't love free golf stuff? But I am only interested in free stuff I would love to put into play and often I already have something similar, so I leave it for someone that doesn't. For instance I would have loved to do a review of the Stewart Follow cart, but I already have a MGI ZIP and just felt it would mean much more to someone always wanting a remote cart but didn't own one for a variety of reasons. But I always enjoy reading the reviews. I am not positive but think I have only requested one product to test in all the years I have been here. This year I am looking for a new driver so I would be interested in those test opportunities, but even then only a few that really interest me. 

... I have had a long and interesting career in the golf world from teaching to doing reviews and having inside information from VP's of Marketing to Engineering. I have a wealth of knowledge I enjoy sharing with these that love the game, especially those new to any part of it. As the saying goes there is no such thing as a stupid question. And I still learn new things from members all the time. MGS really is a WIN-WIN. 

Definitely not taking away from testing but referring more to its nice because during this time of year there is a ton of activity with no testing. Will only get busier now. Few things I am interested in this year, driver is not one though.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

12 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Definitely not taking away from testing but referring more to its nice because during this time of year there is a ton of activity with no testing. Will only get busier now. Few things I am interested in this year, driver is not one though.

... Preachin' to the choir my man and I was agreeing with you. 👍 I certainly understand the value giveaways and testing but I also enjoy the camaraderie about general golf more. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

For reference to all we still intend to have Major Pools as well. While the details and everything are still be organized and worked on the intention is to have the same sort of deal again. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Again,  Question is 1 is the way it is for a reason. Again, in the future we can look at expanding on it, however this gives us valuable information. All of the above doesn't provide value to where we can make improvements or focus some efforts. 

AMA is Ask Me Anything
It was the question and answer video series done about a year ago with special guest etc. 

I don’t understand shortcuts from the other side of the world, I speak Kiwi Aussie UK and understand a little of the rest of the world’s English speaking but the brain will overheat sometimes 🙏

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

3 hours ago, chisag said:

I envy your knowledge on golf and wish I’d met played a few rounds with you when I was younger, have really enjoyed your input on mgs and long may it continue…

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

Appreciate everyone who has responded so far! This has been great with I will admit some big surprises. 

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the polls and we will leave these open for another couple days before closing and taking the opportunity to update you with what we intend on doing with the results!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Surprisingly few from old blighty!

Ryan Gardiner 

Driver: Wilson Deep Red Maxx

Woods: 3W Cobra speedzone

Hybrid: 4H Cobra Speedzone

Irons: Cobra King F8 5-9, PW, GW

Wedges: Rife RX7 60:8 & 56:12

Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro Hammer

1 minute ago, gingerbeast87 said:

Surprisingly few from old blighty!

Saturdays and Sundays are normally our slowest days on the forum with Mondays being the busiest. I expect to see a lot more responses tomorrow morning from our side of the world. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

In the past I would have said member testing bought me to the forum, but as this has been so limited over the last year (particularly clubs) I really only come for the discussion. I would like to be engaging in the member testing area, but it's a relative ghost town now.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

27 minutes ago, Peaksy68 said:

In the past I would have said member testing bought me to the forum, but as this has been so limited over the last year (particularly clubs) I really only come for the discussion. I would like to be engaging in the member testing area, but it's a relative ghost town now.

Stick with us for a little bit - some great changes going on in this arena, but glad you stuck around for the discussion - some great threads going on, especially considering we're in the "off season" 🙂

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

This was good, and at the risk of being repetitive .. thank you Mods for your time and effort!! 👍

Sooo... gonna go ahead and say the Ad question was .. interesting ... as a long time internet user (ie. early dial up days, pre-WWW) and usenet group participant (for those old enough to know wtf that was) there is a relatively long-standing tradition of free online affinity groups.

That said, I understand the desire by HQ for the forum to be self funding, at least, and do not claim to know anything about the behind the scenes economics of hosting the forum.

Perhaps implicit in the poll question, but didn't want to you know "assume", is the option for an ad-free experience that would run in parallel with the forum as we see it now .. not one or the other exclusively.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Thank you for putting this poll up and to all those who have taken it so far. I feel like the forum is growing and this is a great way to make it better. 

I love the addition of the virtual tournament and the off season speed challenge, I think they've kept activity stronger than normal through the months when a good portion of our members can't get out to play.

I know we'll see an uptick once testing starts and hopefully it'll bring us some new members to the site that'll want to contribute on a regular basis. That's where I find member testing to be of importance to the site. Cone for the tests, stay for the awesome conversations on the best golf forum out there. 

😍

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Two things in regards to this poll.

1) Question #2 for Other it says specify below, but there's no entry box for this.  My answer is, general forum chitter chatter and virtual tournaments.  No option for that.

2) I would have picked Dark Theme had I looked and realized there was such a thing.  Going to switch now and give it a try.

3) No question about the new banner bar at the top of the Forum pages.  It is bad UX in my opinion.  I'm on a MacBook and on new page loads my cursor is often in the banner field.  Scrolling down with the two finger swipe moves the banner to the right instead of moving the page down.  Very frustrating.

Driver - PXG GEN5 0311FX 9°+1° flat - ProjectX Cypher 40 5.5 trimmed to 44"
Wood - PXG GEN5 0311FX 4-wood flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5 
Hybrid - PXG 0211 22° flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5  and Adams Idea 5HY - 39" Fubuki z60 Hy Flex-R shaft
Irons - 5-PW Callaway Rouge ST Max w / ProjectX Tour Flighted 105 steel shafts
Wedges - Kirkland Signature G/S/L
Putter - Kirkland Signature KS1   Wilson Brass Tech BT-2 with Garsen ULTIMATE grip

Balls - Titelist Pro V1 (PROTO 388) and Pro V1x (PROTO 348 test balls from current '22 ball test.

RH player shooting ~112 in Portland, Oregon.  New to the game and improving every week!

5 minutes ago, Mr. Mushball said:

3) No question about the new banner bar at the top of the Forum pages.  It is bad UX in my opinion.  I'm on a MacBook and on new page loads my cursor is often in the banner field.  Scrolling down with the two finger swipe moves the banner to the right instead of moving the page down.  Very frustrating.

I agree and on a PC I use the mouse wheel to scroll down and it does the same thing.  You know you can hide that feature and not have to worry about it again by clicking the hide icon on the bottom left of that section. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

9 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I agree and on a PC I use the mouse wheel to scroll down and it does the same thing.  You know you can hide that feature and not have to worry about it again by clicking the hide icon on the bottom left of that section. 

Oohhhh, sneaky.  As someone who grew up in the US as a right hander, I don't look left.

Driver - PXG GEN5 0311FX 9°+1° flat - ProjectX Cypher 40 5.5 trimmed to 44"
Wood - PXG GEN5 0311FX 4-wood flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5 
Hybrid - PXG 0211 22° flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5  and Adams Idea 5HY - 39" Fubuki z60 Hy Flex-R shaft
Irons - 5-PW Callaway Rouge ST Max w / ProjectX Tour Flighted 105 steel shafts
Wedges - Kirkland Signature G/S/L
Putter - Kirkland Signature KS1   Wilson Brass Tech BT-2 with Garsen ULTIMATE grip

Balls - Titelist Pro V1 (PROTO 388) and Pro V1x (PROTO 348 test balls from current '22 ball test.

RH player shooting ~112 in Portland, Oregon.  New to the game and improving every week!

15 hours ago, revkev said:

Completed - honestly though there were a couple that multiple answers could well have and should well have applied.

Andcehy I come now is different from why I first came. I first came because of a preposterous claim that Srixon was making about its golf ball. I wanted answers about “side spin” and compression. I had my answers in minutes and have been here ever since.

I’ve also never gained a Srixon ball and won’t because their claims were BS and they never once answered my inquiry. Every other OEM has answered when I’ve sent a question in, 

What were Srixon claiming about their ball? I had a search for an old thread on here but couldn't find it.

Cobra F9 9.5° (Hzrdus Yellow X)

Cobra Speedzone 15° (Tensei Blue X)

Srixon H85 19° (Hzrdus Black 85 6.0)

Mizuno MP20 MMC 4-PW (KBS $ Taper 120S)

Mizuno T20 51°, 55°, 59° (KBS $ Taper 120S)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 34"

Srixon ZStar

Thanks for putting the survey together! I would love to see the app come back! It was great for me to quickly check on notifications and other things on the site!

:wilson_staff_small:  Cortex w/MGS Motore X F1 7X tipped 1"

:wilson_staff_small: F5 17 degree hybrid w/Rogue Black 85X

:wilson_staff_small:C300 Forged 3-5 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V6 5-6 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Blade 7-PW w/C-Taper 130X

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52, 56, 60 w/S400 Tour Issue

:EVNROLL: ER7

Completed.  I look at Recent Content and engage in whatever thread I find interesting at the time based on the post synopsis.  Sometimes I have to go back a few pages to catch up on the conversations.  Love to see and hear what the members are doing.  I enjoy discussion on play, practice, swing issues... always trying to learn for everyone here,

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 hours ago, Rtracymog said:

Thanks for putting the survey together! I would love to see the app come back! It was great for me to quickly check on notifications and other things on the site!

Unfortunately the lack of app is an Invision thing. The platform we are on. It is something we always have in mind and hope they come back with one.

That said we did enable Tapatalk once again and some use that. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

4 hours ago, Mr. Mushball said:

Two things in regards to this poll.

1) Question #2 for Other it says specify below, but there's no entry box for this.  My answer is, general forum chitter chatter and virtual tournaments.  No option for that.

2) I would have picked Dark Theme had I looked and realized there was such a thing.  Going to switch now and give it a try.

General chit chat is the 19th hole. However down below is right where you put it!

I have done a lot of Promotion of the different themes, added them into the FAQ, however it can obviously be missed. Glad you found it and hope you enjoy!

4 hours ago, cnosil said:

I chose that slider because it has the hidden feature. We wanted and needed a way to highlight different areas of the forum. Especially for testing and Promotions to oems. The slider is part of that. The bonus is for all of you is that this one can actually be hidden vs others well which can't. However o do believe I can fix that scrolling issue. 

So thank you for the feedback!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

3 hours ago, Blueberry_Squishie said:

What were Srixon claiming about their ball? I had a search for an old thread on here but couldn't find it.

Not surprising. I’ve been a forum member for over ten years and I’m sure it was a question on an existing thread.

Srixon’s claim was that since tour balls spun more on tee shots most players needed to play their mid level ball. By then tour balls were already “smart”.  The difference in spin between balls on tee shots was minimal. The ads stopped after a year or so. But they never acknowledged my questions about their claims. I’ve asked lots of questions of OEMs over the years as well as of big time teachers like Dave Pelz - had to do with defining “feel.” I’ve always gotten an acknowledgement of the question, at least, except for this time. Never purchased a Srixon ball because of it. My own bias against if you will. 

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Apologies for being late to vote; I've been out of town for the weekend.

My "other" was like several other spies here wherein I can't really say where in the forum I participate the most.  I obviously spend a lot of time participating in speed and fitness relevant threads, but I feel like I'm reasonably all over the place regarding participating wherever the content and topic interests me.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Done.

A couple comments:

1) I would participate in the virtual tour, but I don't have a "real" handicap, so I will continue to post in How'd You Play. It would be a little tricky to get one since so much of my golf is in league with a non-compliant HC.

2) I selected Other (please specify below) on the main site content. Gratuitous Photo threads are great (even though they are not technically main site, but APH posting Tony's pics). Other than @GolfSpy Barbajo stories, I can pretty much take or leave any of the other content.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

3 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

1) I would participate in the virtual tour, but I don't have a "real" handicap, so I will continue to post in How'd You Play. It would be a little tricky to get one since so much of my golf is in league with a non-compliant HC.

I don’t have ann official handicap and since the virtual tour is for fun I use an app that calculates handicap based on the official system.   As I add scores,  it keeps making the necessary adjustments.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, MaxEntropy said:

Done.

A couple comments:

2) I selected Other (please specify below) on the main site content. Gratuitous Photo threads are great (even though they are not technically main site, but APH posting Tony's pics). Other than @GolfSpy Barbajo stories, I can pretty much take or leave any of the other content.

Official or unofficial Handicap as long as it's honest go for it!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

I would like to see   "The Self Made Golfer" section.  I would like there to be a section for those like me to share ideas on improving, drills and tips for improving, mostly centered on strategy,  self help, and game management.  A section where any suggestion to "get lessons" or a "club fitting" are automatically deleted.  I want to get better but I am never going to take a lesson, and I am never going to get a club fitting, with the idea that it is ACTUALLY going to improve my score.

I know many people ask for advice on this forum, but so many times it gets occupied by the get lessons and a fitting vs. no lessons or fittings argument.  I'm sure I am not alone in thinking that I really don't care how much it would improve my game at this point I am not taking any lessons, and i only buy clubs because I want to, which is seldom, but I don't ever buy them because I think they are going to make me play better.  Just a suggestion......

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Putter:  :ping-small: Scottsdale Wolverine

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 2H, 3H

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV