Testers Wanted! Shot Scope V5 ×

Stewart Q follow issues

K Faver

Serious Issues with this cart:

I have now walked three rounds with the Q.  Here are a couple observations:

When I hit the follow button, the cart violently drive right and then left.  Super dangerous for anyone near this cart.  Sometimes instead it will just head off in a random direction.

The cart is also supposed to stop and/or stay still when it get with a certain distance for the golfer.  Sometimes it does not stop and will plow you over.  Other times when I walk to my bag it goes in reverse. Other times it just sits there and twitches. 

You have to be super deliberate with your indications on the remote.  You better have your finger on the stop button at all times but this thing is unpredictable. 

As mentioned in other comments, the handle is super flimsy. 

I was super excited about a cart with follow capability, but the Q has lots of issues.

This is the response:Stewart Golf USA (Stewart Golf USA)

28 Feb 2023, 14:56 GMT

Hi Keith, 

If you have the Q in follow when approaching the cart it can wiggle a bit and reverse as it is trying to keep the same distance from you as when you are walking in follow. Its only when you enter the neutral zone that the cart remains still. 

What sort of bag are you using and how much does this weigh? If your bag is too light it can have an impact on the initial follow movement. We reccomend using a cart bag that weighs around 30lbs.  

Kind regards,

Sam
Customer Care Advisor
Stewart Golf

I'm going today to the pga superstore and buy a heavier and bigger bag.  It's a good excuse. to buy a new bag. I dont think they acknowledge the seriousness of my issues but Im trying because I really want this product to work.

Did you check out the reviews done here? There is another thread on this already. I'll try and find it and merge it for you. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

3 hours ago, K Faver said:

This is the response:Stewart Golf USA (Stewart Golf USA)

28 Feb 2023, 14:56 GMT

Hi Keith, 

If you have the Q in follow when approaching the cart it can wiggle a bit and reverse as it is trying to keep the same distance from you as when you are walking in follow. Its only when you enter the neutral zone that the cart remains still. 

What sort of bag are you using and how much does this weigh? If your bag is too light it can have an impact on the initial follow movement. We reccomend using a cart bag that weighs around 30lbs.  

Kind regards,

Sam
Customer Care Advisor
Stewart Golf

I'm going today to the pga superstore and buy a heavier and bigger bag.  It's a good excuse. to buy a new bag. I dont think they acknowledge the seriousness of my issues but Im trying because I really want this product to work.

Hmmmm I'm thinking keep the bag LIGHT so the battery lasts longer, with the unnecessary weight the day is approaching FAST you will need to PUSH the Q with all that weight...

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

• 1 month later...