Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Cleveland Huntington Beach 6 Center Shaft Putter

57charlie

I found this Cleveland Huntington Beach 6 Center Shaft Putter online back in October, 2022 for a very reasonable $105.00 CDN including taxes & shipping. It was listed as 9.5/10 condition wise so I picked it up. It just happened to arrive by courier the evening before the last tournament of the  season. I spent half an hour or so just practice putting with it on the living room carpet that night and felt comfortable enough to take out my tried and true 2004 Odyssey two ball Center shaft putter and throw the Cleveland putter in the bag. It was off to the tournament the next morning where I spent more or less 30 minutes with it on the practice putting green. 

I was on the first green in regulation with a 13-14 foot, left to right breaking putt and what do you know, I dropped my first game putt with this putter for birdie. And the day just got better as I went on to make a total of 4 birdies. That right there is not something that this 12 handicapper has happen on a regular basis. I've always felt I was a decent putter but this new to me Cleveland Huntington Beach 6 Center Shaft Putter with the P2 grip was dialed in for the entire round. I had never heard of these P2 grips but I have to say it just felt good in my hands, seemed to give me a better feel in lining up my putts as well as feeling good making the stroke. Needless to say I happened to be in the prizes at the end of the tournament.

I can say with a lot of certainty that this Cleveland putter will probably be in the bag for sometime. 

Putter, Cleveland, Huntington Beach 6, CS putter,a.jpg

Putter, Cleveland, Huntington Beach 6, CS putter,b.jpg

Putter, Cleveland, Huntington Beach 6, CS putter, P2 Classic grip.jpg

Putter, Cleveland, Huntington Beach 6, CS putter,c.jpg

Taylormade SIM MAX 12* Driver

Callaway Great Big Bertha Hawkeye 3, 5 and 7 woods

Top Flite Titanium Intimidator 7 wood

Mizuno JPX-923 Hot Metal, High Launch irons, 6-PW, GW

Taylormade Milled Grind SW, 54*

Cleveland RTX-3, 60* LW

Cleveland Huntington Beach 6 Centre Shaft Putter

Hit a friends a couple weekends ago - I'm not a fan of center shafted putters but it felt GREAT (currently gaming a Scotty).  Great find!

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5