Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Rhoback golf attire

GolfSpy_SHARK

Got a Rhoback quarter zip as a holiday gift from the step kids -mostly because of the fun Lab head logo!

Love it .. nice soft material, good mid weight layer, seems durable. Only minor negative is sizing - clothes are kinda all over the place as far as what a, say, "Medium" is (ya know.. kinda like shaft flex, I guess, no two "Regular"s are alike 😂) .. so for me the Medium in this is just a smidge snug.

Otherwise comfy 👍

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Looks  forward to the review! I honestly stay away from the higher end clothing just for financial reasons but none the less interested to hear what you like or don’t about them!

:taylormade-small:Super Burner 2.0 10.5*

:cobra-small: Fly-Z hybrid

:edel-golf-1: SMS 4-GW

:ping-small: i3 5 Wood

:titleist-small:SM7 56*,60*, SM8 52*

:odyssey-small: Versa 1 putter

2023 Tested: Edel SMS Irons

I just ordered two of their shirts this week, which will bring my total to four.  I love their designs - I am a Texan, and they have several that are unique to Texas.  The quality is top notch, IMO, no issues there whatsoever.  Sizes are accurate as well.  The material (92% Poly and 8% Spandex) works extremely well - never any wrinkles, and works well in the heat.  Was not aware of military discount, will have to figure out how to get that.  

Paul "Red" Dvorak

CallawaySmallLogo.jpg.4676b548b091ead456f20f3034bf6002.jpg  Mavrik Driver, Rogue ST Max Irons, Mavrik, Rogue & Paradym Hybrids 

Ping Small Logo.jpg Sand Wedge

Titleist Small Logo.jpg  Velocity 

1 hour ago, Red78 said:

I just ordered two of their shirts this week, which will bring my total to four.  I love their designs - I am a Texan, and they have several that are unique to Texas.  The quality is top notch, IMO, no issues there whatsoever.  Sizes are accurate as well.  The material (92% Poly and 8% Spandex) works extremely well - never any wrinkles, and works well in the heat.  Was not aware of military discount, will have to figure out how to get that.  

Setup an ID.ME account and then when you go to check out there is a little tab that is green and says ID.ME. Almost every company that does discounts like that uses it. Super easy.

4 hours ago, Triple_Putt said:

Looks  forward to the review! I honestly stay away from the higher end clothing just for financial reasons but none the less interested to hear what you like or don’t about them!

If I didn't wear this type of stuff 5 days out of the week I wouldn't but its a two birds one stone thing for me

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

NLU has had me very tempted with their gear, but yet to pull the trigger. Looking forward to your review!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

5 hours ago, Lacassem said:

So shirts came in today. Have not opened them yet but they are both fantastic material and the colors on the azalea are WAYYYYY better in person than online. I was skeptical buying but the link is super vibrant.

The orange is going to go really well with the new hat. Pumped so far these might be my go to shirts if they fit well!

they did a nice little note too which is always nice to see. More to come write up wise once the season starts:

80D9B72B-490C-494E-955A-7412695EDF0E.jpeg.a2dd784e15d47a833051aa2a676e7c19.jpegB6561CCD-DCB8-4C20-B8B9-D5411BA816B7.jpeg.dd8bf7ae7cf323ae3322c3eb068b0079.jpeg8FAEE851-F2AE-48BD-A64D-483815B3629C.jpeg.85f8f16fdb8bd6fb88c948f9edbca809.jpeg

Those shirts look sharp! I love how the peach shirt makes the Titleist logo pop on your hat. I've heard a lot of advertisements for them on The Par Train podcast and it'll be interesting to hear how you like them.

Those look great! 

I’ll have to check them out. I haven’t found anything that fits better than the Puma stuff to date, but those could have a chance. 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Rhoback is truly great stuff.  Nice fabric, good sizing, and they hold up really well.  The shirts I bought last spring (and wore a lot) still look new.  I plan to wear one to play tomorrow!  Highly recommend.

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (ACCRA FX 3.0 140 M0 Otto-Phlex)
  •  :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 & 5 Woods (:Fuji: MotoreX F1 7-S)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrid (:Fuji: MotoreX HB 7-S)
  •  :Miura: CB-57 4-P or Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (KBS High Rev 125)
  • :scotty-small: Special Select Fastback 1.5
  • :redrooster: Gloves
  •  :maxfli: Tour X Balls

Don't count my clubs!  Ha.  The 4 iron, 5 hybrid, and 53* Cleveland are in and out of the bag depending on mood, course, and moon phase.

My Official Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

Figured I’d add my $0.02 because why not. I came across Rhoback a year or so ago via an Instagram ad. Now I have 3 Rhoback polos and have been eyeing their Q-zips. As far as the polos the fabric is thin and breathable but durable. Even after plenty of washes they feel like new. They fit true to size and have a print or color for everyone. Their special seasonal releases are really cool to see. I couldn't pass up the dog release, specifically the one that has a spitting image of my golden retriever on it that’s a perfect fit for July 4th with the red white and blue color scheme. Curious what your thoughts will be wearing them daily outside at the course. I wear them a lot but it’s mostly in the office for work and then I make sure I have them washed for the weekend when I hit the course. 

Edited by Swood1994

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1 (currently testing the Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track)

Reviews:

2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Official Forum Test

2023 Mizuno Long Game Official Forum Test

On 3/24/2023 at 9:20 AM, Lacassem said:

Hey all. Getting this unofficial test going on for Rhoback active wear: https://rhoback.com/

Anyone that does not know me I am from Massachusetts, father of 2 and avid golfer. So much so eventually my long term career goal is to manage a country club (I am in facilities and the dream is to eventually run some private club). Enough of me heres why I am doing a review on.....clothes.

I wear golf attire for work and love polos. Was always an under armor and Nike person (thanks Tiger). I recently after my wife got me a shirt for fathers day that was a little louder and NOT either of those brands I have been dabbling in other brands. Puma has been great and I keep looking at some of these other sites like Rhoback.

While expensive I grabbed two to get free shipping and to my surprise they have veteran/first responder discount! BONUS! 

I really want to see is the material better or just the same quality as Nike or UA for almost double the price? How is the fit? For me Nike typically fits the best but certain lines are better.

Will get into some details as I get them out onto the course and at work but I ordered earlier this week, received shipping notice same day and should be here today. Will do some unveiling like a normal test and give my thoughts!

The 2 I picked up were :

-"The Absolute Peach" (I am hoping it will go with a new hat I just got thats white and orange, we will see)

-"The Azalea"....because masters

Stay tuned!

Excited to hear how you like the polos. Heard about this company through the No Laying Up podcast and got a hoodie. They weren't blowing smoke, it's legitimately the most comfortable piece of clothing I own and I love the fit. I wear medium sized polos but large outerwear and it's the perfect amount of baggy to fit over what I'm wearing. I'll also have to look into the first responder discount, good tip!

Honma XP-1s, Rad Speed, and my trusty Scotty Cameron Triple Black

2 minutes ago, bocaf said:

Won my fantasy baseball league and was thinking about treating myself to a nice quarter zip or hoody. I've always liked the look of these in the ads ive seen...anyone have opinions?  Would you go with one or another?  Are the materials 'heavier' or 'thinner' or what?  Do they run big or small?

I will definitely have these thoughts more in my write up down the road but first initial thoughts:

-Right now they seem to run a little big. I am a bigger guy and wear large but again I have not ran them through a wash either.

-The material is comparable to your hot gear for Nike or UA. Its premium thats for sure.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

Was able to throw on the azalea polo today for my round.

Was cooler this morning so had a quarter zip on over it. First thoughts is the material is fantastic. It really didn't feel like I had a shirt on underneath the quarter zip. Premium material for sure.

The collar is a little stiff, but nothing that's an issue just not quite used to the collar being a little firmer. The size seems a little big (I am a large) I am wondering once it is washed if it will tighten up a little bit.

I had removed my quarter zip halfway through the round and again the material is just fantastic. Was working up a decent sweat and it was not sticking and was breathing great. 

Looking forward to some warmer rounds to see how it holds up.

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

I have two rhoback polos and they are by far my favorite that I own. They do run a little big normally I wear an xl but I had to go down to large. They are light, flexible, and have sun protection. All 3 things I look for in a shirt playing in Arizona summers

WITB

• Driver: Mizuno St-220G - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Blue-Winn dri tac 2.0
  • Hybrid: Ping- G425 3 hybrid- Winn dri tac 2.0
  • Irons: Taylormade Stealth SW-4i- KBS Max 85- Winn dri tac, Ping Eye2 (2 iron)- Winn dri tac
  • Putter: Mizuno M-Craft 1-Superstroke tour 3.0
  • Ball: Taylormade TP5x/ - Pro v 1X
  • Other: Arccos -Garmin Approach R10 Launch Monitor

I recently received a polo, almost immediately went to the driving range and loved the feel of the fabric and the flexibility! Can't wait to get more rounds in this year with their polos and might have to snag a few more.

WITB:

Takkomo.png.2fd3ccfadfdb71195da27b04616ac6c5.png Takomo IGNIS Driver 10.5* (1* strong) with HZRDUS Smoke Black 60g 5.5 shaft

Takkomo.png.2fd3ccfadfdb71195da27b04616ac6c5.png Takomo IGNIS 5 Wood with HZRDUS Smoke Black 60g 5.5 shaft

Untitled2.png.80d892461ed08eaa7fe955b28995d7e9.png Ping G430 22* Hybrid with HZRDUS Smoke Red 80g 6.0 shaft

Untitled.png.5ecdabcbb4b233d7651619da934c3a6a.png Srixon ZX5 Mk II 5-PW with KBS Tour Light R shafts

Edison.png.1b14460d57753ae667327c0f7d3399a9.png Edison 2.0 Wedges 51° 55° 59° with KBS Tour 110 R shafts

image.png.a072db0e36674771c57e6581a9a7be30.png L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 MAX with LAB x Accra shaft

46 minutes ago, DRLEONARD58 said:

I recently received a polo, almost immediately went to the driving range and loved the feel of the fabric and the flexibility! Can't wait to get more rounds in this year with their polos and might have to snag a few more.

I am honestly tempted to look into their pants and try a pair.

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

7 hours ago, Lacassem said:

I am honestly tempted to look into their pants and try a pair.

Man for a fellow Vet I am surprised at this comment; there are SOOOOO Many directions this discussion could go from here...🤣

• Driver - Ping G400 9°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 65 gr. 
  • FW - TM M3 3-wood 15°, Project-X HZRDUS Red 6.0 75 gr. mid-spin
  • Hybrid - TM M4 19°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 85 gr. HY 
  • Irons - TM P790, 3-PW, Oban CT-115, PXG 311 P Gen 6
  • Wedges - Mizuno T20 Ion blue 52/9 & 56/14, N.S. Pro Modus3 S-flex
  • Putter - Evnroll ER2 Garsen Max grip
  • Getting a grip - oversize Winn DryTacs and Bionic gloves
  • Ball - ProV1, AVX, Maxfli Tour, PXG
  • Bag(s)/cart - Vessel Player III Rovic RV1S and Alphard V2

8 hours ago, Subdiver1 said:

Man for a fellow Vet I am surprised at this comment; there are SOOOOO Many directions this discussion could go from here...🤣

Let it rip, a vet never holds back ball busting.

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

I love the polos I have and considering getting one of the hoodies. Anyone tried any of the hoodies? I hate golfing in anything that feels thick so really just wanting a light outer layer for playing that keeps me flexible and free

JK

Driver: Callaway Rogue

3W: Callaway Rogue

Hybrid: Callaway Apex

Irons: Callaway APEX 21

Wedges: Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore

Putter: PXG Hercules 

I saw probably a dozen Rhoback Azalea shirts last weekend in Augusta.  Looked good.  For Christmas my eldest daughter got me a BadBirdie shirt.  I've been a PM guy for a long time now, but I have to say, that BB shirt was really nice.  And similar to the RhoBack line, they have some, shall we say, flair. 

Someone looking for a lite weight hoodie - I've got a PM hoodie that I love and its really lite, and great to layer with.  But I just picked up a Turtleson hoodie.  Super soft.  Just keeps the cool air or wind off my arms.  I've got a Turtleson golf shirt in the closet I don't really wear - I got the wrong size - but this hoodie could become a favorite. 

Whom ever is making it - todays performance, light weight, technical stretch fabrics - its a good time to be a golfer.  Sure beats those sweaty pique polos with roll collars of yesteryear.

The Bad Birdie is below 

IMG_0966.JPG.8eac9d3b7dec2a473925059a20735a09.JPG

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

27 minutes ago, WaffleHouseTour said:

I saw probably a dozen Rhoback Azalea shirts last weekend in Augusta.  Looked good.  For Christmas my eldest daughter got me a BadBirdie shirt.  I've been a PM guy for a long time now, but I have to say, that BB shirt was really nice.  And similar to the RhoBack line, they have some, shall we say, flair. 

Someone looking for a lite weight hoodie - I've got a PM hoodie that I love and its really lite, and great to layer with.  But I just picked up a Turtleson hoodie.  Super soft.  Just keeps the cool air or wind off my arms.  I've got a Turtleson golf shirt in the closet I don't really wear - I got the wrong size - but this hoodie could become a favorite. 

Whom ever is making it - todays performance, light weight, technical stretch fabrics - its a good time to be a golfer.  Sure beats those sweaty pique polos with roll collars of yesteryear.

The Bad Birdie is below 

IMG_0966.JPG.8eac9d3b7dec2a473925059a20735a09.JPG

Yea there are so many companies that do great things. For wild design stuff rhoback is high on my list right now. Plain Jane I’ll save the money and gk with UA.

There is another rhoback I have my eye on that’s navy ships. My wife just washed the azalea so we’ll see how it fits 

2BE53E9A-B78C-465F-BEE5-9E35FC3DDFF7.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

I got the Azaleas as a gift from my wife and wore it on Masters/Easter Sunday.  It’s a great shirt and garnered compliments.  Greet quality gear.  

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (ACCRA FX 3.0 140 M0 Otto-Phlex)
  •  :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 & 5 Woods (:Fuji: MotoreX F1 7-S)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrid (:Fuji: MotoreX HB 7-S)
  •  :Miura: CB-57 4-P or Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (KBS High Rev 125)
  • :scotty-small: Special Select Fastback 1.5
  • :redrooster: Gloves
  •  :maxfli: Tour X Balls

Don't count my clubs!  Ha.  The 4 iron, 5 hybrid, and 53* Cleveland are in and out of the bag depending on mood, course, and moon phase.

My Official Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

• 2 weeks later...

Rhoback is great. I think they fit far better than other brands, and I’ve worn most of them. They stay tucked in and the collar keeps its shape. 
I also like that they have unique designs that can be on the loud side or the subtle. The Q-zip is one of the most comfortable items I own. 

2023 MGS tester: OnCore VERO X1 ball

2024 MGS tester: Edel Array putter

Driver: Callaway Epic Max 9*

3W: Ping G425 max

Irons: Srixon JX5-MKII (5-PW)

48* Titleist Vokey SM9

52* Cleveland RTX Zipcore

56* Titleist Vokey SM8

Putter: Odyssey stroke lab r-ball mallet

On 4/13/2023 at 10:17 AM, jkimbrell0 said:

I love the polos I have and considering getting one of the hoodies. Anyone tried any of the hoodies? I hate golfing in anything that feels thick so really just wanting a light outer layer for playing that keeps me flexible and free

Haven’t tried the hoodie (I think I would hate the draw strings flopping around). The q-zip is top notch. Feels light but is plenty warm. I wore mine when it was 42 and felt totally comfortable. 

2023 MGS tester: OnCore VERO X1 ball

2024 MGS tester: Edel Array putter

Driver: Callaway Epic Max 9*

3W: Ping G425 max

Irons: Srixon JX5-MKII (5-PW)

48* Titleist Vokey SM9

52* Cleveland RTX Zipcore

56* Titleist Vokey SM8

Putter: Odyssey stroke lab r-ball mallet

13 hours ago, Prodigal Duffer said:

Haven’t tried the hoodie (I think I would hate the draw strings flopping around). The q-zip is top notch. Feels light but is plenty warm. I wore mine when it was 42 and felt totally comfortable. 

Oh nice, I'm not sure why I hadn't seen the Q-Zips before but I love those as well. Might have to cop a q zip and a hoodie. Unofficial Rhoback jacket review incoming? 🤣

JK

Driver: Callaway Rogue

3W: Callaway Rogue

Hybrid: Callaway Apex

Irons: Callaway APEX 21

Wedges: Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore

Putter: PXG Hercules 

On 4/13/2023 at 10:17 AM, jkimbrell0 said:

I've got several polos and Q-zips from Rhoback and just recently ordered my first hoodie.  They're honestly the best midweight hoodie.  I've had really thin, almost like UA heatgear, hoodies that are too thin and then your obvious cotton hoodies that are too thick.  The Rhoback hoodies are extremely soft, flexible, and perfect for like 50-65* F weather. Played a round with it a couple weeks ago and it was better than anything I've used before. 

WITB

Driver: Cobra LTDx LS 

Woods: 3W Cobra Radspeed, 5W Cobra Speedzone 

Iron: Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW  True Temper Dynamic Gold x100 

Wedges: Cleveland CBX Zipcore 

Putter: Odyssey 

Ball: Vice Pro Plus

This stuff looks nice. Anyone have a referral link? Feel free to DM me if you do!

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

I had a sense that RHOBACK was a combination of Rhodesian Ridgeback dogs.

Checked their website and viola!

image.png.dd45095a7e7db3ab1c4c3b4a25700117.png

These dogs have an amazing history! We almost adopted one but had young children at the time.

The Rhodesian Ridgeback is a large dog breed bred in the Southern Africa region.[1] Its forebears can be traced to the semi-domesticated ridged hunting and guardian dogs of the Khoikhoi. These were interbred with European dogs by the early colonists of the Cape Colony for assisting in the hunting of lions. 👀

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

One other cool/funny thing...

https://rhoback.com/pages/thebreakupshirt

#TheBreakUpShirt

Did one of your buds just go through a bad break-up? Maybe they're down in the dumps and they need a pick-me-up or maybe you just want to congratulate them on their new-found freedom. We're here to help.

Tell us their story below - the more background the better. Based on your submission, we'll send your friend a free Rhoback performance polo (or ladies' q-zip), a.k.a. #TheBreakUpShirt. Make sure to include your name and email in the appropriate fields and your friend's size and address in the message. Please note: Not all stories are equal - we'll be hand-selecting recipients on a case-by-case basis.

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X