GolfSpy Tim

TRUE linkswear Stealth - Review

You know for the past couple of months I was so envious of you guys getting all of this new equipment to test out. Club, clothes, shafts, carts, balls, bags, tees, shoes, and then all of a sudden it totalled up to be work.

You can not find something you like and stick with it, or like the rest of us, do it for fun.

I got the email from GolfSpy X and when I looked at the list of stuff that was reviewed in April and and it was like, Holy Sheep Dip Batman! this is a lot of work involved here. Keep up the good work and I think I will just read and dream and if I see something I can not live without, I will buy it and not have to write about it.

I was trying out a new phone app and did not like it so I stopped using it. If you do not like it or it is something that does not interest you, you have to keep using it and then tell why.

Good work, lads!

I own a pair of the original shoes and get comments/questions on them all the time. I would love to try the new models, especially the Stealth. The more comfortable the shoe, the better I play!

I love the look of the Stealths (great, great pics ITT) but went with the Tours for my initial tryout of Trues and barefoot technology. Now that I've had them for a couple months, I don't think I'm ever going back. Great shoes, super comfortable, no more foot and ankle pain!

And, um, yeah I'd love to have another pair...

Thanks for the detailed review.

After reading the review I am ready for the comfort that the pros have on tour. I wear a Nike tennis shoe style golf shoe and thought they were the best for comfort but after reading the review and I am just exited at possibly winning a pair of what is called slippers for a golf course! No one can go wrong with a shoe with memory foam in the heal!!!

Those are some stylish looking shoes. That's the only thing I disagree with the reviewer about. I currently have a pair of foot joy and they are comfortable, but the reviewer states that these are 30/30. I would like to try a pair and if true I'd be sold on this brand!

I bought a pair of the 2011 True Tours planning to just use them on the range and hitting into the net in my yard. I have always worn Nike or Adidas "spikes" becuase i like to feel connected to the ground and didnt think you would get that from a spikeless shoe. Man was i wrong. Not only are these the most comfortable golf shoes ive worn, they are the most comfortable shoes period. after walking 1 round at pinehurst in them, i dumped my $300 Adidas shoes. Cant wait to see how the 2012 have improved on last years product.

I would love to own a pair of high end shoes. Especially a pair of the new True Linkswear styles. They seem extremely comfortable and I love the way the newer models look. I was not a fan of last year's because of how wide the shoes appeared. The new lineup promises to be a hit with people wanting a soft, yet responsive, spikeless golf shoe. I promise to wear them with pride...lol

I'd love to give these a try. I've tried on a lot of the barefoot running style shoes and just didn't suit me so if these would make a believer out of me I'd shout it from the rooftops(ok, twitter, facebook etc but you catch my meaning) After reading the tour review about them actually seeming to help from getting too far over the toes I'm taking a seriously hard look at them anyway but free stuff is always my favorite.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell why I need these. Well, golf shoes are the only shoes I have worn for the past couple of months. I golf everyday so I bought some Ashworth Cardiffs and that is all I wear, I can do a great review of them because I will wear them everywhere I go. Which in all honest is not very many places.

For me comfort always starts from my feet, whether it's golf or other everyday activities.

I tried these on at a local store, and my gosh, they were comfortable. Couldn't get one for myself since just got a new pair of Ecco Streets, but would love to get a pair of TRUEs.... Count me in for the drawing, please!

give me a pair of true linkswear please, i have yet found a shoe that works as well as the Nike Frees for me. but the nike frees have no spikes so these might be better option to save my game and my feet

great review

We are going on a golfing holiday to New Zealand later this year so what a great opportunity to show off our new shoes and let golfers in NZ se how good the product is.

Harry

Excited to announce our winners (selected blindly at random by my mom!)

David11690

The Artful Duffer

Congrats to you both! I will be sending pm's for details.

We hope you enjoy your TRUE linkswear as much as we have.