How long do you play the same golf ball?

I play a ball till I lose it and hope I find another one in the rough somewhere🤣 but seriously, I think I should invest more in balls after all the testing that MyGolfSpy has done. Might be one of the reasons I’m not improving after all these years. 

Not uncommon to play between 18 and 36 holes with the same ball. There are 2 holes at my main course where I may scuff it and it comes out of play. One the path is 3 yards from the fairway in last 50 yards from the green and the other it crosses in my landing area.

Driver:  :callaway-logo-1: Ai Smoke ◇◇◇ 10.5⁰ Strong Cog w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 65x

3 wood:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Titanium w/Aldila RIPX 75TX

Hybrid:  :titleist-small: TSi2 21⁰ Hybrid w/Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95X

Irons:   :callaway-logo-1: Apex CB '24 4-PW w/DG 120 X100 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Tour Rack Raw 50, 55 and 60 w/Dynamic Gold S400.

Putter: My Dad's Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 that I gave him in 2003

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

https://www.daltongcc.org/

image.png

Anywhere from a single drive (oops) to three, four, even five rounds? After all of the research that MGS has done I've realized how important it is to keep your ball looking good. I prefer to buy a cheaper ball that I can replace more often and I stress less about it. I haven't played a pro V1 in years and have exclusively played Vice for the past maybe five years? Although I am thinking about switching out to Maxfli

Untitled design-3.png