TESTERS WANTED! ×

Garsen Putter Grip - Ultimate - 2023 Forum Review

24 minutes ago, ChitownM2 said:

Congrats testers, definitely looking forward to reading what you have to say as I'm sitting here looking at their site and debating on picking up the variety pack 😂

I can say, that there are things to like about each of the grips and a variety pack wouldn’t be money wasted.

WITB:

D: TBD ??? 🤔

3w: :callaway-small: Paradym ♦️♦️♦️15° Hzrdus 6.0

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

4u:   :titleist-small:  T200 Utility Build 24° Hzrdus 6.0

5i:  :titleist-small: T200 25° Recoil 110 f4

6i-PW: :srixon-small: Z 765 28°-46° N.S Pro 1050 gh S

50°:   :vokey-small:SM-8 

54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: Toulon Designs Atlanta

Ball:  :callaway-small: Chrome Tour X

Bag:  Jones Trouper R stand bag 

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

Install done last night with Scotty Newport .... finally dried & I think it looks good.  I picked Blue ... my favorite color 🙂

Ultimate.jpg.65c26beff76ab5c1aa907cf175300ae4.jpg

I will have more insight on my install last night later today when I get home.  Some interesting adjustment in weight 😉 

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

4 minutes ago, golfinnut said:

Install done last night with Scotty Newport .... finally dried & I think it looks good.  I picked Blue ... my favorite color 🙂

I will have more insight on my install last night later today when I get home.  Some interesting adjustment in weight 😉 

Loves that blue!

WITB:

D: TBD ??? 🤔

3w: :callaway-small: Paradym ♦️♦️♦️15° Hzrdus 6.0

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

4u:   :titleist-small:  T200 Utility Build 24° Hzrdus 6.0

5i:  :titleist-small: T200 25° Recoil 110 f4

6i-PW: :srixon-small: Z 765 28°-46° N.S Pro 1050 gh S

50°:   :vokey-small:SM-8 

54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: Toulon Designs Atlanta

Ball:  :callaway-small: Chrome Tour X

Bag:  Jones Trouper R stand bag 

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

3 hours ago, golfinnut said:

Certainly looks the part! 🤩

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

• Driver: PING G400 MAX, Ventus Blue 6x
  • Woods: COBRA F6 Baffler AD DI 8S
  • Hybrid: CALLAWAY Apex Pro, Ventus Blue 8s
  • Irons: SRIXON ZX5 mk2 5-6, ZX7 mk2 7-PW, Modus 120x
  • Wedges: EDEL 50 C grind, 54 V grind, CLEVELAND 60 RTX6 Low
  • Putter: YES Abbie!

Joining the club now as I got my goods in the mail! 

image.png.1c2ae22acb0068a26c8e8bdb240988d2.png

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

I installed the Max last night with air (posted a short video in the Max thread)  but took the Ultimate and my gamer putter into my golf shop today for the install. Just wanted to make sure everything was setup perfectly square. 

I will get some testing done this weekend but so far I like the in hand feel of both grips. I'm thinking both will require a different grip then what I am used to with my Golf Pride Pro Only. The Ultimate maybe just a slight variation. Feels like my right hand needs to be slightly stronger. We'll see how it goes on the practice greens. 

20230512_174915.jpg.a80a5a2188987e9781918a5c61bf6cfc.jpg

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

IMG_2490.jpeg.761f85616bcd59fc17b79246d59ca27d.jpegIMG_2491.jpeg.c23201a1afbde15f33d69c486ac241c6.jpegOff to our first test drive together. Feels good, better than the zero gravity. Ironically I ended up playing with a guy yesterday who swears by rather than at his zero gravity. 

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Getting practice in on the mat in the 'Nut cave a lot.  Trying to get used to the grip.  For some reason, I seem to want to grip it more in the fingers (which is no-no) with this grip.  🤨  I thought it would create more in the palms, like the MAX, but it doesn't, at least with me.  It's not really any different than the Scotty grip I had on before.  But I have to work more with it.  I have league on Tuesday, so that will be the test.  I will head to the putting green tomorrow afternoon with it.  Cause I have the speed down on my mat LOL 🤣

• GolfSpy_APH changed the title to 2023 MGS Forum Member Test: Garsen Putter Grip - Ultimate

15 putts on Monday & 14 on Tuesday.  Hmmm ... could it be the grip?  Time will tell. 😄

Opened my package on Monday after getting back from travels.  Tried to make an unboxing video but had something wrong with my camera auto focus setup that had half of it out of focus, so pretty much unusable.  Here's a screen cap from the best part though. 😁

Screenshot2023-05-19at10_38_53AM.png.275055290d6e57b954fb64636781b5b0.png

Went out on Monday and hit some balls around with both my current gamer (Kirkland KS1) and an older Wilson putter that I played for years with.  I got a video that I'm still editing for length comparing both of these with a few different putting distances and different grip styles to compare against.  Will re-grip the Wilson, hopefully today.  I'll take a similar video with the Ultimate on the old BT-2 to see if it makes a difference!

The comparison putter configurations:
Screenshot2023-05-19at11_00_20AM.png.32e2baa0fb1fb4eaf7f76b075988c961.png

Driver - PXG GEN5 0311FX 9°+1° flat - ProjectX Cypher 40 5.5 trimmed to 44"
Wood - PXG GEN5 0311FX 4-wood flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5 
Hybrid - PXG 0211 22° flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5  and Adams Idea 5HY - 39" Fubuki z60 Hy Flex-R shaft
Irons - 5-PW Callaway Rouge ST Max w / ProjectX Tour Flighted 105 steel shafts
Wedges - Kirkland Signature G/S/L
Putter - Kirkland Signature KS1   Wilson Brass Tech BT-2 with Garsen ULTIMATE grip

Balls - Titelist Pro V1 (PROTO 388) and Pro V1x (PROTO 348 test balls from current '22 ball test.

RH player shooting ~112 in Portland, Oregon.  New to the game and improving every week!

On 5/11/2023 at 4:52 AM, golfinnut said:

I almost picked the blue too, it looks sharp.  However, the green goes with my overall bag theme so decided to go with that.  I'm going to do the compressed air install and try for a self installation today.

Hybrid - PXG 0211 22° flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5  and Adams Idea 5HY - 39" Fubuki z60 Hy Flex-R shaft
Putter - Kirkland Signature KS1   Wilson Brass Tech BT-2 with Garsen ULTIMATE grip

Balls - Titelist Pro V1 (PROTO 388) and Pro V1x (PROTO 348 test balls from current '22 ball test.

RH player shooting ~112 in Portland, Oregon.  New to the game and improving every week!

1 minute ago, Mr. Mushball said:

I almost picked the blue too, it looks sharp.  However, the green goes with my overall bag theme so decided to go with that.  I'm going to do the compressed air install and try for a self installation today.

Yeah it was a no brainer for me as Blue is my favorite color 😉

pretty awesome that they sent you all 3 grips.
i know you were each selected for a specific grip but I wonder if you'll change your mind after the review and try out one of the others now that you have them in hand?
another thought is if you decide put them on in a non-standard way - i.e. upside down or sideways?

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

1 hour ago, StrokerAce said:

i know you were each selected for a specific grip but I wonder if you'll change your mind after the review and try out one of the others now that you have them in hand?
another thought is if you decide put them on in a non-standard way - i.e. upside down or sideways?

Thinking of taking all three and taping them to the putter to make the Garsen UltraMiteMAX Grip? haha

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

6 hours ago, StrokerAce said:

It was generous of them to give us all three.  We were assigned one of the three to test, but are encouraged to try and report on the other two.  I intend to do so as will many of the other testers I'm sure.  I specifically chose to install my grip without double sided tape so as to be able to swap them out and re-use them on other putters, or as is my want.

I suppose the MAX and Tour Pro QUAD could be put on in different orientation than intended.  I don't see much utility in doing anything different for the ULTIMATE.  It has a pretty prominent face that is intended for thumb placement.  I did "try" it upside down when I mistakenly put it on without looking at my club face.  It didn't feel right at all and left too much empty space on the back so that your fingers were over extended.  I couldn't see it being ideal for anything other than a prayer grip style.  I quickly re-installed it in the recommended orientation.

Edited by Mr. Mushball
clarity

Got the new grip put on today.  The installation was pretty easy with the right tools in place, which took a few days for me to get set up.  Needed a good vice, something to compress and protect the shaft, solvent, 2" masking tape, a bike pump, and the correct nozzle for said pump.  Many errands later, I had a work bench!  

Came out pretty snazzy.  Time to polish the old putter again.  Can't wait to take it out and give it a few rolls.  It's in the bag now.

NewPutterGrip.png.f2b9e08b560f4056a711aa4165cd5650.png

And the gamer since last year?

PXL_20230519_213612599.jpg.5be42b57f10f3226eeb404407344c513.jpg

Edited by Mr. Mushball
'cuz I can't proofread

IMG_4528.jpeg.e643a408ad0318bf07d110e901d22dfb.jpegPlayed twice in Indiana this week. One was a scramble with some friends from my seminary days. 

I’ve gotten three rounds and two practice sessions in with my test grip. I had just holed a 12 footer for birdie when they took this picture hence the driver. The other three guys hold doctorates of some sort - D.Min, PhD and JDS.  All three are or were Seminary profs, one was a class mate, one was a choir mate and one is recognized as one of the top scholars of Luke’s Gospel in the world. 

And then there’s me, a master of nothing. 🙂

IMG_4527.jpeg

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

On 5/19/2023 at 12:05 PM, StrokerAce said:

Really good question. I am of course reviewing the ultimate grip, and I have it installed on my gamer putter, but the first grip I actually put on was the Max. It just felt so different in the hands. I had to try it out right away. Unless you have a really unique grip, the Max is going to force your hands to line up differently. Is that good or bad who knows, but I had to try it. That being said, I knew right away the Ultimate was the right decision but that I would give the Quad Tour a good run once the Ultimate repot was done. I feel like the Quad has alot of potential to be a gamer grip as well. I tend to prefer grips with a flat front, so I'm likely to keep that orientation. But i have seen people turn the flat side of a grip that the flat cat sideways and have success, so I could see that being a possibility with the Ultimate for some as well. 

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

Played a round with the Garsen grip yesterday.  I'd have to say it has many merits.  

First of all is the feel in the hands.  It is firm, but not hard.  It's a bit thinner than the Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0, but still felt comfortable in my grip.  The cover material is slightly tacky, giving good contact that feels like your hands meld with the grip.  I like the feel of the seam in my fingers as it seemed to give me a subconscious awareness of where square was and let me find the line better.

I found that I only had a hard time directing the ball where I intended when I rushed my setup.  The grip seemed to help my setup more than the other putter grips I've used, but was not a present thought while I was setting up for my shot.  I just felt like I could be more sure of where I was pointing.  It took me a while to get speed control dialed as I didn't practice before my round.  The green speed had slowed down a bunch since the last time I played (from like a 10 to an 8).  I also was changing back to a club that wasn't counter weighted, so took some adjustment.  I think that if I can get a few practice rolls in before the next round I should shave a few strokes.  The test is to see if I can get to 34, which would be a good improvement for myself.

Nice golf weekend for me. I'm prepping for my Scotland trip, so the wife let me get out both days. I putted pretty well. 30 putts, and 32 putts. Had two 3 putts in my second round, but on really difficult sloping greens. I felt I only made one really poor stroke where I hit a 30 foot putt about 21 feet 😪. Everything else had pace dialed in, and really felt I was finding my lines, just usual issues reading the greens. Collected 2 nice birdie putts that last round as well.

I'm feeling really comfortable with the Ultimate. I love the in hand feel. It also has the perfect amount of tack for me. Its getting to be that time of year in Arizona where the weather is predictable as can be, and I played both rounds teeing off between noon and 1. Its 100 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, sweat and sunscreen running down my hands, and the grip never felt slick. I've had some issues in the past with the stock Evnroll and Golf Pride Pro Only that I was previously gaming getting slick, so I am really appreciating the Ultimate in this regard. Time will tell how it cleans and holds up. I'm also quite fond of the grip length. I was on some wild slopes and its nice to be able to really choke up and shorten the putter when need be. 

image.png.9e9a2484279cd1c25114b78928945da3.png

An early grievance is that the Ultimate does take a little feedback out of the hands for me. Sort of dulls out every stroke. Its not a problem when you are putting well, but I've noticed when you get that slight miss the right its more difficult to determine if you pushed it, or just misaimed. Something to keep an eye on for me. 

image.png.0e8b36a40403619efa815eebe025eef7.png

I'll be hitting the practice greens hard his week. Also have a perfect putting mat that I will be getting some numbers on. But more than anything, just want to get my putting stroke dialed in. I know Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 is going to test the putter. Some insanely large greens. Some lies where putting from 30 yards out is the preferred method. Some wind that will change the entire read. Alot of things I'm not used to. So hoping to have as much confidence in the putter has any other club in the bag. Short turn around but I'm feeling like I can get their with the Garsen Ultimate. 😁

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

Had a great round with the Ultimate in hand yesterday.  Speed control was on point for once, no 3-putts.  I think the grip tends to ensure I don't choke it to death.  The slight oversize to it & the way the grip fits in my hands makes me feel the club head swing in the putting motion.  Maybe it was the speed of the greens I got used to pretty quick but my lags were all well within the 3 foot circle, with a lot of tap ins.  I played pretty well all around yesterday.  My irons & short game were on fire!  I chipped in once & a lot of them were really close for tap ins.  27 putts is really good for me.  Scotty & the Ultimate were great 

3 hours ago, scooterhd2 said:

Really good question. I am of course reviewing the ultimate grip, and I have it installed on my gamer putter, but the first grip I actually put on was the Max. It just felt so different in the hands. I had to try it out right away. Unless you have a really unique grip, the Max is going to force your hands to line up differently. Is that good or bad who knows, but I had to try it. That being said, I knew right away the Ultimate was the right decision but that I would give the Quad Tour a good run once the Ultimate repot was done. I feel like the Quad has alot of potential to be a gamer grip as well. I tend to prefer grips with a flat front, so I'm likely to keep that orientation. But i have seen people turn the flat side of a grip that the flat cat sideways and have success, so I could see that being a possibility with the Ultimate for some as well. 

I will definitely take the Max out for a spin once this test is over. I love its feel in my hands. It seems a bit after than the ultimate which is a tad stiff for me - thus far 

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Well ... after yesterday's afternoon 9-hole round in League, I'm convinced.  Something about this grip exudes confidence in my hands.  13 putts!  Including 5 one-putts in a row ... holes 2 thru 6.  Not one 3-putt & my lag putting was great.  The aeration holes have finally filled, so the greens roll that much smoother.  (I hate aerated greens BTW ..., but that's for another thread)  I got there early just so I could practice putting before the round.  Practiced lag putts to the fringe, the ladder drill, the clock drill.  All of it helped for sure.  It's too bad the rest of my game took a sh*t cause I only hit 4 GIR's.  Couldn't get off the tee to save my life, all except the first hole.  Hitting irons fat, leaving it short, etc.  It's a good thing I have a good short game.  Sandy par save to a foot, another chip from the fringe to a foot, plus an awesome flop shot over a bunker to about 8 feet & made the putt.  It was funny ... one of the guys in my group watched me hit the flop & said "if I tried that I would blade it across the green & kneecap someone."  LOL 😉  I said "it just takes practice & confidence that you can pull it off when called upon."  

Back to the grip.  The slight oversize to it keeps my grip light.  This has always been a problem I have ... choking the damn thing to death.  For whatever reason, I have no idea.  But this has prevented me from doing that.  My hands sit comfortably on it & I just feel the putter head go back & thru. (I'll try & get Mrs. Nut to take a pic of my grip)  

The only negative thing I've seen so far is just a cosmetic or manufacturing issue.  At the top of the grip, it seems as though the tack part of the grip 'stops' at the top end before the beginning of the cap.  (It won't make sense until I post a pic but.)  If I grip it right at the top, where the plastic part of the cap sits in the top of my palm or wrist, it hits it & I can feel it jabbing into my hand.  Like a hard plastic corner piece sitting against the palm.  Maybe that was done purposefully, so that you don't choke it to death.  LOL  Cause if I did, it would hurt that much more.  

Needless to say, I'm loving the grip so far.  At least my putting is getting better.  Now I just need to concentrate on my ball striking.  See ... I told you I needed to test the irons as well!  LMAO! 🤣

11 minutes ago, golfinnut said:

Well ... after yesterday's afternoon 9-hole round in League, I'm convinced.  Something about this grip exudes confidence in my hands.  13 putts!  Including 5 one-putts in a row ... holes 2 thru 6.  Not one 3-putt & my lag putting was great.  The aeration holes have finally filled, so the greens roll that much smoother.  (I hate aerated greens BTW ..., but that's for another thread)  I got there early just so I could practice putting before the round.  Practiced lag putts to the fringe, the ladder drill, the clock drill.  All of it helped for sure.  It's too bad the rest of my game took a sh*t cause I only hit 4 GIR's.  Couldn't get off the tee to save my life, all except the first hole.  Hitting irons fat, leaving it short, etc.  It's a good thing I have a good short game.  Sandy par save to a foot, another chip from the fringe to a foot, plus an awesome flop shot over a bunker to about 8 feet & made the putt.  It was funny ... one of the guys in my group watched me hit the flop & said "if I tried that I would blade it across the green & kneecap someone."  LOL 😉  I said "it just takes practice & confidence that you can pull it off when called upon."  

Back to the grip.  The slight oversize to it keeps my grip light.  This has always been a problem I have ... choking the damn thing to death.  For whatever reason, I have no idea.  But this has prevented me from doing that.  My hands sit comfortably on it & I just feel the putter head go back & thru. (I'll try & get Mrs. Nut to take a pic of my grip)  

The only negative thing I've seen so far is just a cosmetic or manufacturing issue.  At the top of the grip, it seems as though the tack part of the grip 'stops' at the top end before the beginning of the cap.  (It won't make sense until I post a pic but.)  If I grip it right at the top, where the plastic part of the cap sits in the top of my palm or wrist, it hits it & I can feel it jabbing into my hand.  Like a hard plastic corner piece sitting against the palm.  Maybe that was done purposefully, so that you don't choke it to death.  LOL  Cause if I did, it would hurt that much more.  

Needless to say, I'm loving the grip so far.  At least my putting is getting better.  Now I just need to concentrate on my ball striking.  See ... I told you I needed to test the irons as well!  LMAO! 🤣

amazing how much difference a grip makes! nice job, nut!!

you can go from a putter you hate to one of your faves just by switching up the grip. 

5 consecutive one putts !?!?! sounds like you have a winner...

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Also, I will test out the other grips after this test is over.  I don't want to change my mindset with two or three different grips at a time.  The Ultimate is working for me, so I don't want that to end 😉  

1 minute ago, StrokerAce said:

amazing how much difference a grip makes! nice job, nut!!

you can go from a putter you hate to one of your faves just by switching up the grip. 

5 consecutive one putts !?!?! sounds like you have a winner...

Yeah I was on a roll.  I just wish they were for birdie though.  They were all scrambling pars.  

#2 - pitch to a foot;  #3 - sand save to a foot; #4 - 18 feet for par; #5 - flop shot to 8 feet for par; #6 - chip to a foot

On 5/24/2023 at 6:31 AM, golfinnut said:

Also, I will test out the other grips after this test is over.  I don't want to change my mindset with two or three different grips at a time.  The Ultimate is working for me, so I don't want that to end 😉  

Yeah, I had this feeling on the practice greens as well. Was hitting some putts with the Max and then thought I'll have to take some consdierable time to get used to this, and thats not going to help get a stroke dialed in with the Ultimate. Better off focusing on one at a time IMO. I'll definitely give the Max and Quad Tour a thorough run, but after the Ultimate testing and review process. 

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

Heading out tomorrow for Scotland. Packed up my bags last night. Of course the hope was always to bring the Garsen Ultimate with me. Please realize I have been working on my game for months. Been working on strength and fitness for months. Been at the practice greens putting and chipping 4 or 5 days a week. I'm hoping to play peak golf on this trip, and if that meant pausing the grip test for a week and resuming when I got home, then so be it. But definitely happy to announce that the Ultimate is coming with me. 

20230525_210708.jpg.6bf3cbe0c3c2b7b928a9fc0288f45f94.jpg

I started feeling really comfortable with the Ultimate during my second practice session. The first, I was using the same grip and hand placement as I did with my Golf Pride Pro Only. I found pretty quickly with the Garsen that I needed to have my trail end just slightly more under the grip. I quickly got used to this and found it pins the trail elbow to the body a bit better. I've dabbled with the DJ pre putt routine before, but found that I don't really have to with the Garsen Ultimate. My routine has sped up some as well. Once I step into the putt, I'm pretty quick to fire away. Definitely feel comfortable. Hopefully that translates to some great putts at the home of golf!

image.png.4da2dfc6e0ccfaf62621697e0b57c6b0.png

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

IMG_2584.jpeg.8f6028e921a4a5526b656ce6f9926f89.jpegAbsolutely beautiful day to start the holiday weekend. I hit the practice green before this evening’s church service. Grip is feeling more natural each time out. I’m playing tomorrow and Monday afternoons. It’s supposed to be like this all weekend. Hard to believe it’s not March. 

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

So I shot 77 this afternoon - I rolled my rock so well and as the round went on my confidence swelled. Today when I missed it was because I missed the read. That’s remarkable, perfect speed, prefect roll. I don’t remember the last time…, 

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches