TESTERS WANTED! ×

A Thank You To Forum Staff

5 minutes ago, GolfSpy SAM said:

Grateful for all the love  - not sure I know what to say...
giphy.gif

- hell of a way to start a cold and dreary Saturday (June Gloom is upon us, slightly early this year 🙂 ) - at least "cold and dreary" before the sun burns off the fog and then it's mid-80s 🙂.   

As a warning, this post will be brought to you by Anchorman.  Anchorman: see it soon so you'll understand ANY of the references in this post. 

Thrilled to be a very small part of the large success and growth we've seen over the last year - but @GolfSpy_APH - you're the driving force behind all of this, and the team you've assembled ...
giphy.gif , well, I'm just happy to be any part of it at all.  

But I think we all know (at least, I know @GolfSpy TCB and @GolfSpy BOS will, anyway) who I am in this ensemble ...giphy.gif

I'm so excited to see what happens as we near the second half of the year - it's kind of amazing we're only a few months into this year and we've already seen this incredible growth which just makes us all want to 

giphy.gif

So, thank you to Jamie, and thanks to all the other staff for putting up with my idiocy 🙂 I think we can all agree, after this post, it's clear:  giphy.gif.

And it's also clear what you're thinking in response: giphy.gif.

And just as a final reminder, as we enter this summer season and you'll be outside for hours at a time, please remember that purchasing the right hydration is of utmost importance:

giphy.gif

This really is my favorite place on the internet.  At least 60% of the time 😉 giphy.gif

Reminiscent of CCC4. Wish ya didn’t live in California my man because damnit you would fit right into the crew over here.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Much appreciate all the work you do and help you have given me. 

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

Well desserve! I am pretty new to the forum and it's fantastic! Thanks for your hard work

Playing one length clubs in Canada 

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed, 9°  (soon to be replace by :titleist-small: TSR2 thanks to 2023 MyGolfSpy PGA Championship Pool Sponsored by Titleist TSR Woods)
3 Wood - :cobra-small:LTDx, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:LTDx, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
Hybrid - , :cobra-small:19° Tensei AV Raw Blue 75-S
Irons - :cobra-small:Speedzone One length 5-GW, 
Wedges - :cobra-small:King One 56° & 60°, 
Putter -   :mizuno-small:Mcraft II
Ball -   :vice:pro

Bag  :motocaddy:Pro series

As a long time MGS member, 13 years, I must say thanks to all the staff.  I really appreciate the time and effort put forth to make MGS the best golf forum on the planet!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

2 hours ago, GolfSpy SAM said:

Grateful for all the love  - not sure I know what to say...
giphy.gif

- hell of a way to start a cold and dreary Saturday (June Gloom is upon us, slightly early this year 🙂 ) - at least "cold and dreary" before the sun burns off the fog and then it's mid-80s 🙂.   

As a warning, this post will be brought to you by Anchorman.  Anchorman: see it soon so you'll understand ANY of the references in this post. 

Thrilled to be a very small part of the large success and growth we've seen over the last year - but @GolfSpy_APH - you're the driving force behind all of this, and the team you've assembled ...
giphy.gif , well, I'm just happy to be any part of it at all.  

But I think we all know (at least, I know @GolfSpy TCB and @GolfSpy BOS will, anyway) who I am in this ensemble ...giphy.gif

I'm so excited to see what happens as we near the second half of the year - it's kind of amazing we're only a few months into this year and we've already seen this incredible growth which just makes us all want to 

giphy.gif

So, thank you to Jamie, and thanks to all the other staff for putting up with my idiocy 🙂 I think we can all agree, after this post, it's clear:  giphy.gif.

And it's also clear what you're thinking in response: giphy.gif.

And just as a final reminder, as we enter this summer season and you'll be outside for hours at a time, please remember that purchasing the right hydration is of utmost importance:

giphy.gif

This really is my favorite place on the internet.  At least 60% of the time 😉 giphy.gif

IMG_1072.gif

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

I have to agree with all here, I’ve had problems on other Blogs but all have been kind and I’d add my gratitude 🙏 Thanks 😊 guys…

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

I’m not on a huge amount of forums, just a handful, but the amount of work the staff here put in is unreal, and something I’ve never seen on any other sites at all. Thank you all for the hard work, the positive energy on this site is second to none and it makes me want to come check in here each and every day

:taylormade-small:Super Burner 2.0 10.5*

:cobra-small: Fly-Z hybrid

:edel-golf-1: SMS 4-GW

:ping-small: i3 5 Wood

:titleist-small:SM7 56*,60*, SM8 52*

:odyssey-small: Versa 1 putter

2023 Tested: Edel SMS Irons