Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Callaways TOUR AUTHENTIC RAZR Fit Driver

MGS,

You guys probably saw these pictures flying around the web but I wanted to show you guys the new Callaway Tour Authentic Razr Fit Driver.

It comes with the new Project X Black driver shafts along with the tool and extra weight kit.

Enjoy the pics!

http://www.fairwaygolfusa.com/callaway-tour-authentic-razr-fit-drivers-p-30340.html#.T7Lf3evY9vI

-Ryan

FairwayGolfUSA.com

790b (1).jpg

790.jpg

790a.jpg

790d.jpg

790e.jpg

project-x-black-shaft.jpg

logo.jpg

Email: [email protected]

www.FairwayGolfUSA.com

Locations in San Diego and Mountain View, California

Sure is purdy!

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I really like this driver from Callaway. I usually wait until the price declines before I buy a new driver, and I'm not likely to change that approach, but this one sure is tempting.

I agree, we already sold a bunch of these drivers and have been a hot seller. Callaway has a winner with this Razr Fit drivers!

-Ryan

logo.jpg

www.FairwayGolfUSA.com

I really like this driver from Callaway. I usually wait until the price declines before I buy a new driver, and I'm not likely to change that approach, but this one sure is tempting.

Agreed. Just this week I bought into their composite technology with my first purchase of a Callaway driver - EVER. But, it wasn't the RAZR Fit or even the RAZR Hawk. After sampling a number of their driver models past and present, I opted for a gently used IMIX FT-9.

I love the feel and the sound of this club - a very solid "thwack" at contact. The FT-9 is very forgiving although I'd say the RAZR line is better in that department. But not enough to justify the additional investment.

I know the IMIX technology never really caught on but there is a heck of a gray market for the heads and shafts right now. I matched the FT-9 head with a premium shaft for just over $60. Pretty Awesome. B)

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

Agreed. Just this week I bought into their composite technology with my first purchase of a Callaway driver - EVER. But, it wasn't the RAZR Fit or even the RAZR Hawk. After sampling a number of their driver models past and present, I opted for a gently used IMIX FT-9.

I love the feel and the sound of this club - a very solid "thwack" at contact. The FT-9 is very forgiving although I'd say the RAZR line is better in that department. But not enough to justify the additional investment.

I know the IMIX technology never really caught on but there is a heck of a gray market for the heads and shafts right now. I matched the FT-9 head with a premium shaft for just over $60. Pretty Awesome. B)

wow that is a great deal! I gamed the ft-9 for one season and loved it. Great driver for sure

-Ryan

logo.jpg

www.FairwayGolfUSA.com

i havent tried a tour authentic, but with what i tried so far it doesn change mine or my colleagues impression of the "callaway junk"

the color ur game s*** is plain stupid i dont knw how many wld buy into that, havent sold a single "colored" driver so far its been in the shop for over a week people dont even touch them.

their adjustability system is like the fat kid on the play ground buying the pair of sneakers u bought the day after u wear them for the first time.

and i think its bull they want to make the system "simple", if you want adjustability u get it right dont make it half done.

i dont mean to come across as too biased against this brand but they havent seem to have made a quality product since FT9

Taylormade RBZ2 TP 9.5 Fuel 60

Ping i20 3 wood Aldila Nv

Adams Dhy 18*

Mizuno Mp59 4-p KBS Tour S

Vokey 50* 55* 60*

Scotty Cameron Select Newport 1.5

Ball - Z star XV

Oakley Stand Bag

i havent tried a tour authentic, but with what i tried so far it doesn change mine or my colleagues impression of the "callaway junk"

the color ur game s*** is plain stupid i dont knw how many wld buy into that, havent sold a single "colored" driver so far its been in the shop for over a week people dont even touch them.

their adjustability system is like the fat kid on the play ground buying the pair of sneakers u bought the day after u wear them for the first time.

and i think its bull they want to make the system "simple", if you want adjustability u get it right dont make it half done.

i dont mean to come across as too biased against this brand but they havent seem to have made a quality product since FT9

I'll agree with you about the "simple" adjustability: I would like the ability to dial in my face angle a bit better. That said, the RAZR Fit is a really good driver. I just picked one up and the forgiveness is quite good and the look/feel are quality too, IMO. I'll be interested to shoot it out against my R11s...whenever it shows up.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

I'll agree with you about the "simple" adjustability: I would like the ability to dial in my face angle a bit better. That said, the RAZR Fit is a really good driver. I just picked one up and the forgiveness is quite good and the look/feel are quality too, IMO. I'll be interested to shoot it out against my R11s...whenever it shows up.

Would love to hear how that goes. The R11s so far has been a fantastic driver.

I'd really like to get my hands on this one real quick.... may have to sell some stock to try out this baby. Maybe someone has one for Demo? LOL I'm going to start a new website called: I like free Golf Equipment dot com. Now all OEM's send your new gear to me.... Tim!

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Not sure I agree with your statement that Callaway hasn't come out with anything good since the FT9. The RAZR Hawk is a very good club (especially in the harder to find iMIX version). If money we're no object, I would have picked it over the FT-9 and not looked back.

The forged composite, while an oxymoron, does make a difference and it's an entirely new material that's stronger and lighter than titanium. I give the engineers at Callaway kudos for thinking outside the box on how to redistribute weight to add forgiveness. Far from junk.

I haven't tried the RAZR Fit yet but based on track record it definitely warrants a look.

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

All the clubs can b made perfect if we can hotmelt smthg here n there, put in a 500 bucks shAft lol

perhaps jst nv like the feel of callaways myself, been alws liking the titleists for "solid" feedback and taylormade for springy clubfaces

Taylormade RBZ2 TP 9.5 Fuel 60

Ping i20 3 wood Aldila Nv

Adams Dhy 18*

Mizuno Mp59 4-p KBS Tour S

Vokey 50* 55* 60*

Scotty Cameron Select Newport 1.5

Ball - Z star XV

Oakley Stand Bag

All the clubs can b made perfect if we can hotmelt smthg here n there, put in a 500 bucks shAft lol

perhaps jst nv like the feel of callaways myself, been alws liking the titleists for "solid" feedback and taylormade for springy clubfaces

Feel is a very subjective thing. I just thought calling Callaway "junk" was a bit over the top. With that said, I'd never begrudge someone's preference when it comes to brand. My personal distaste for Titlelist and TMag has nothing to do with their clubs but rather with their marketing practices. I don't play their stuff on principle. But, that is my choice. It's great we have so many options as players.

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

I think it's interesting that most of us have prejudices against certain manufacturers for a variety of reasons. I once had a prejudice against Callaway because I thought they started the trend toward high dollar pricing of golf equipment. But I've gotten over it. I carry two Callaway wedges that I love. Unlike Addicted, I'm a big fan of Titleist. But my bag has clubs from at least five different manufacturers so I'll play almost any club if it looks good and performs well. This driver looks good, and I'm assuming it would perform well with the Project X shaft. No matter how well the clubs in our bags perform, usually there are other clubs out there that we think are going to be better. Hope to see a review on this driver soon.

I think it's interesting that most of us have prejudices against certain manufacturers for a variety of reasons. I once had a prejudice against Callaway because I thought they started the trend toward high dollar pricing of golf equipment. But I've gotten over it. I carry two Callaway wedges that I love. Unlike Addicted, I'm a big fan of Titleist. But my bag has clubs from at least five different manufacturers so I'll play almost any club if it looks good and performs well. This driver looks good, and I'm assuming it would perform well with the Project X shaft. No matter how well the clubs in our bags perform, usually there are other clubs out there that we think are going to be better. Hope to see a review on this driver soon.

I agree that the Callaway and most of the others on this site are a long way from junk.

As far as reviews of this driver goes, T has already done one back in March and I also did one, though not as good as his, along with the Graphite Design Tour AD DI7. You can look these up. They only difference in ours and this one is the color change.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Archived