Testers Wanted! Shot Scope V5 ×

May Forum Member of the Month Prizes

Tony Covey MGS

• SPY VIP

Just to get everyone excited (and hopefully interested), we're announcing the May Forum Member of the Month Prize Package a bit early. As you know, every month we pick one forum member who we think has done an outstanding job contributing to and growing our community, and reward him with a sweet little prize package.

While there are some consistencies (PUREGrips, GolfDiscount Gift Card, MyGolfSpy T-Shirt), every month try to offer something unique as well.This month we've got something lined up that I think is pure (Sweet, Juicy) awesome. In case you haven't been paying attention, Rickie Fowler tasted Sweet, Juicy Victory at Quail Hollow (his first PGA Tournament win) AND he followed it up by finishing T2 at The Players AND we just published a Review of the Cobra AMP Driver. With all things considered we couldn't come up with a good reason not to feature Cobra-PUMA in this months' prize package.

This month's winner will receive:

• Cobra AMP Driver (with custom shaft)
  • 1 Pair of PUMA pants or shorts and 1 PUMA Polo (winner's choice, subject to availability).

This month's competition is wide-open, so there's still time for you to make an impact.

ampadd.jpg

Cobra Golf Website

Other Prizes Include:

gd-625-100-1.jpg

GolfDiscount.com – $25 Gift Card

Founded in 1995, GolfDiscount.com has long made superior customer service its number one priority. Serious commitment to our customers, combined with superior selection and aggressive pricing and benefits designed to lower prices, has allowed us to grow into a premier online destination for all things golf. Put us to the test for your next golf purchase, and let GolfDiscount.com show you a better way to do business.

GOLFDISCOUNT WEBSITE

mygolfspy_giveaway625x100.png

Full set of 13 Customized PUREgrips

Win 13 colored grips from PURE Grips, the only colored grips on the market not made from polymers, plastics and silicone. Made from the same proprietary rubber from which we make our black grips, every colored grip from PURE provides the identical combination of tackiness, durability, weather performance and feel that has made our grip such an outstanding choice. Plus, the colored grips even go on with the same tapeless installation.

PUREgrips WEBSITE

mgs-shirt-625-100-1.jpg

MyGolfSpy T-Shirt

This is the MyGolfSpy Tee that was founded back in 1999. the shirt designs have changed but the year has stayed the same. That year represents the year I decided to dedicate my career to the golf consumer. And my mission is just getting started! Hope you enjoy your new MGS shirt.

VISIT STORE

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

WOW..if that isn't an incentive to stay active, I do not know what is.

Inside My Blue Callaway Warbird X Golf Stand Bag:

Driver:Nike SQ 10.5* with Graphite Design Y6+

3W:Cobra S2 14*

4W: Nike SQ Dymo 17*

3H and 4H: Taylormade Rescue 19* and 22*

5H: Cleveland Mashie 23*

6H: Adams a3os Hollow-Back

7Iron-Sand Wedge:Callaway X-20 Series with Callaway Steel

Lob Wedge (60*):Cleveland CG-12 Black Pearl with Cleveland TRaction Steel Wedge Flex

Putter: Odyssey Versa #9

Golfball: Callaway Hex Black Tour

Very sweet offering! You guys rock...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

• SPY VIP

Wow, very nice, though it's odd that Cobra doesn't put pictures of Rickie with his stache...

I pulled that one off the interwebs. It's probably a little older.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Nice. Does the prize pack come with Rickie's game too? I'm probably twenty years too old to be a fan but color me impressed now that he's added some substance to the style.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

• 4 weeks later...

Gotta Love the PUMA gear! Great gift guys for MAY, heck their great every Month!

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472