fairwaygolfusa

QUESTION! Which Japanese Golf Brands Would You Like To See Sold in the States?

MGS,

I wanted to know what Japanese brand golf clubs you would like to see sold at our store or here in the states. We are currently expanding our Japanese Golf Club selection and wanted some insight.

We already carry a large selection of Japanese Clubs that can be fully customized from the grip,shaft and ferrule but we want more!

Epon, Honma, Vega and some other manufactures are in our minds currently and a bunch more so let us know what your thoughts are.

Your opinions are always appreciated :) :)

-Ryan

www.FairwayGolfUSA.com

858-268-1702

aftournews.jpg

VW-02wedge-raw-js.png

VM-01iron-js.png

vega golf club.jpg

Yururi, Crazy shafts, Ryoma, GeoTech, Gold's Factory, Fourteen, Masda, Tear Drop, Kyoei, Maruman, Yamaha, Roddio.

Grips: Nowon

Accessories: OnOff, Como! Come!, Hello Kitty, Dance With Dragons

LOL Hello Kitty? Didn't know they had golf stuff :lol:

I saw some OnOff and Yamaha equipment at the recent golf show... neat stuff!

LOL we actually do carry HELLO KITTY Golf gear!

http://www.fairwaygolfusa.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&keyword=hello+kitty&x=0&y=0

We are already authorized retailers for the below brands and more:

ONOFF

Miura

Fourteens

Maruman

Honma

I have listed all your requests and we will see who we end up signing up got...possibly all of them if thats possible!

-Ryan

I would also think that San Diego is much like Vancouver in that a lot of people will walk in off the street and purchase JDM clubs given the population demographic, which could work out well for you.

Heck, I saw 2 sets of $80k Marumen clubs get sold in Richmond smack off the shelf last week like it was nothing.

I would also think that San Diego is much like Vancouver in that a lot of people will walk in off the street and purchase JDM clubs given the population demographic, which could work out well for you.

Heck, I saw 2 sets of $80k Marumen clubs get sold in Richmond smack off the shelf last week like it was nothing.

I totally agree with you and thats why we carry a lot of Japanese brand golf clubs here at our shop and in our warehouse. We actually have demo clubs of ONOFFS, FOURTEENS,MIURAS,YONEX and other brands for people to try out on the launch monitor which is very rare to see.

Wow! $80k is amazing. We have had some customers come in and buy a full set for around $15k

I hope whoever sold the $80k got some commission haha

-Ryan

• Like 1

I love the choice in brands, some very basic and functional, others really wild but all with a keen eye for detail and color. Pretty cool.

Any plans to carry Geotech?

Since their price points - for iron and wedge heads, at least - tend to create less sticker shock compared to other Japanese brands, wouldn't it make sense to carry such products? Especially considering how today's economy is still not the greatest.

Any plans to carry Geotech?

Since their price points - for iron and wedge heads, at least - tend to create less sticker shock compared to other Japanese brands, wouldn't it make sense to carry such products? Especially considering how today's economy is still not the greatest.

I'll look into Geotech and see what we can do. You have a great point.

-Ryan

I'd be happy to see EPON, MIURA and the Japanese versions of the US manufacturers. TaylorMade, Titelist and others have Japan Only sticks that should be sold here for those who like those designs and feel there is a difference in the models.

LOL Hello Kitty? Didn't know they had golf stuff :lol:

Hello Kitty is still pretty big in Japan. Check on Ebay sometime, you'll almost always find PLENTY of Hello Kitty golf stuff.

I thought I had some money invested in golf equipment but 80,000.00 in one bag you would need to have a Tiger Woods SC original putter to get even close. Unless these irons are forged out of gold and if they were they would be the softest irons available. :P

Alright everyone. Our efforts have paid off and we now have a source to bring you Japanese Golf Clubs

Please inquire with us by email at CS@fairwaygolfusa.com for any Japanese Clubs you are interested in.

The more details mentioned in the email will be helpful and we will respond back to you as soon as possible!

Email: cs@fairwaygolfusa.com

858-268-1702 EXT 209

Below are the some of the brands that are available.

EPON

OnOff

Yururi

Crazy shafts

Ryoma

GeoTech

Gold's Factory

Fourteen, Masda

Tear Drop

Kyoei

Maruman

Yamaha

Roddio

Honma

PRGR

GeoTECH

Royal Collection

Share the news and we'll hear from you soon!

Fairway Golf Team.

How does Mizuno stack up against these other Japanese companies with regards to their forgings, styles, quality, etc.?.....

That's sort of a tough one. Mizuno's off the rack we get here in NA are great but I would say they aren't held to the same attention to detail as you get when you're purchasing Miura's, Epon's, etc. However you're paying a fair bit extra for said attention to detail.

Now in turn Mizuno has their Yoro department which is their custom studio. If you're ordering from there, they stack up with any other iron you can get, but again, at a much higher cost then standard Mizuno offerings off the rack.

Absolutely, it's just that "off the shelf" means something different to some of the OEM's out there. An off the shelf set tends for some JDM clubs tends to feature things we in NA only attribute to a good custom build. No having wonky loft, lie angles or swing weights for example or already sorted shafts for proper set progression, tip weights added, right on spec head weights, etc etc.

So you can go pick up a set of 69's smack off the rack. You can also get a set of 69's from the Yoro department and have them alter the offset, sole grind and which logo's you want on their.

Alright everyone. Our efforts have paid off and we now have a source to bring you Japanese Golf Clubs

Please inquire with us by email at CS@fairwaygolfusa.com for any Japanese Clubs you are interested in.

The more details mentioned in the email will be helpful and we will respond back to you as soon as possible!

Email: cs@fairwaygolfusa.com

858-268-1702 EXT 209

Below are the some of the brands that are available.

EPON

OnOff

Yururi

Crazy shafts

Ryoma

GeoTech

Gold's Factory

Fourteen, Masda

Tear Drop

Kyoei

Maruman

Yamaha

Roddio

Honma

PRGR

GeoTECH

Royal Collection

Share the news and we'll hear from you soon!

Fairway Golf Team.

Pretty impressive list already IMO. I've owned/play On/Off, Fourteen, Maruman Fairway wood, Epon, Yururi, Miura, PRGR Spoon but not the rest.

Would be great to have those available for demos......

I'm going to see a fitter that handles Miura, Epon & Bridgestone amongst others...This could get bad...Very bad!...lol....

Fairways & Greens 4ever....

Love to know how that went! :o