Are you happy with your swing?

Fair.  Some days my swing feels locked in, some days too many swing thoughts in my head to be consistent.  Took 2 lessons in the past year with 2 different instructors, each focused on fixing different issues.  But took things out of both of those lessons that end up conflicting each other.  My fault, should pick one instructor and stick with some simple thoughts and not keep experimenting with swing changes.  

This winter I want to go back to basics, build a repeatable swing and stick with it.  And get off the marketing train and not keep chasing the latest new equipment.  But where's the fun in that LOL.  Need to go back and re-read this in March.  

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST 10.5

FW: 3HL Callaway Paradym

FW: 5 Callaway Mavrik

Hybird: Rogue ST 5

Irons: Paradym X 6-AW, UST Dart 75g

Wedges: Vokey TM9, 52F, 58S

Putter: Odessey OG 

Callaway Chromesoft or Titleist Tour Speed

17 hours ago, Ben Joest said:

I like my swing for 3 of the 4 aspects of my game. My putting stroke is fine. My short game is fine. My ball-striking has been serviceable all season. However, my driver swing has been maddeningly inconsistent this season. So much so, that I will be taking a lesson or 2 this off season. 

Sounds eerily similar.... 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

1 minute ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Sounds eerily similar.... 

in any given round, on back to back holes I can go from 320 on the first and with the same swing on the very next hole, have it go 205. Drives me nuts… I’m to the point, I’ll live with shorter distance if it is consistent.

WITB:

D: :titleist-small: GT-2 10° w/ GD Tour AD-UB 6s

3W: :titleist-small: GT-3 15 Tensei Black 75 X

3h: :ping-small: G430 18° Tour 2.0/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

4i:mizuno-small: Pro 225 with Project X io 6.0

6i-PW:  :mizuno-small: Pro 225 with Recoil 110 f4

50,54° & 58°: :vokey-small: SM-10

P:   :L.A.B.: Link.1

Ball:  :vice: Pro Plus Drip

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

1 minute ago, Ben Joest said:

in any given round, on back to back holes I can go from 320 on the first and with the same swing on the very next hole, have it go 205. Drives me nuts… I’m to the point, I’ll live with shorter distance if it is consistent.

Kinda sounds like driver testing may also be a requirement. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Just now, GolfSpy_APH said:

Kinda sounds like driver testing may also be a requirement. 

Without a doubt. During the hour I had with the Titleist fitter, we wrapped up the irons with 15 minutes to spare, so Jim let me try a couple different combinations of TSR 3 heads with Ventus Blue TR and Ventus Red TR shafts. The blue was all over the place, but the Red was pretty tight dispersion wise, with an average carry of 258 yards. If I had had an extra 800-900 dollars with me that day, we wouldn’t currently be having this discussion 😂

WITB:

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

8 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

Without a doubt. During the hour I had with the Titleist fitter, we wrapped up the irons with 15 minutes to spare, so Jim let me try a couple different combinations of TSR 3 heads with Ventus Blue TR and Ventus Red TR shafts. The blue was all over the place, but the Red was pretty tight dispersion wise, with an average carry of 258 yards. If I had had an extra 800-900 dollars with me that day, we wouldn’t currently be having this discussion 😂

I've been contemplating trying out the Ventus stuff and have held off because I don't even want to think about spending that much 😂

Link to What's in My Bag Post

:ping-small: - G430 Max

:cobra-small: - LTDx 3 Wood

:callaway-small: - Mavrik 4 & 5 hybrids

:mizuno-small: - Pro 225 Irons

:titleist-small::vokey-small: - SM9 50, 54, 58 degree

:cameron-small: - Teryllium Longneck Newport 2 / :odyssey-small: - Jailbird 380 / Hudson Made Carman Custom

Nick_D's Putter Projects

:srixon-small: - Z-Star Diamond

Just now, Nick_D said:

I've been contemplating trying out the Ventus stuff and have held off because I don't even want to think about spending that much 😂

With the caveat that results will vary, they are ridiculously good and I can now understand the cost.

WITB:

On 9/25/2023 at 7:09 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Pretty general question, but in terms of feel, looks (not that looks matter), technique and all that are you happy with how your swing is or performs? 

If you're going through swing changes what are they? Are you working with a coach? Do others comment on your swing? Is there a technique or thought you are looking to adapt or implement into your swing?

No, I am never happy with my swing, I have been working on it all year, first to try and tame my slice, I have been working on the clubhead delivery, making sure it is square at impact has been my main goal this season so far.

With that finally working I need to work on the alignment, checking my self and remind that I do not need to aim far left anymore, I have that build feeling and I am most time s than none find myself holding my shoulders and club path to the left of the target.

I also need to work on my swing plane, and ensure that my club is on an upswing at delivery and that I am consistently standing the same distance from the ball, I have had issues with topping or swing under it with my driver as of late. I love the impact vision on the rapsodo, because I can see that perfectly, and can work on my stance and distance to the ball.

You can see the under the ball hit                                                                                                                      and top hill shot perfectly here.

image_123650291(1).JPG.925eee7be0b2d55abbe4012cd765a1a1.JPGimage_123650291.JPG.892238b9ec95896307b7d555359e8c62.JPG

I do want to work with a coach on getting some training to develop a proper full swing, where I can tie it all up.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

Not really. I am highly inconsistent and at times can miss both left and right. I'm also not getting the distance I would like with any of my clubs, but think that's maybe something that will come in time. I've taken a couple of lessons at my club, but still want to take some more. The ones I have taken so far have helped tremendously, but still am a very high handicap. I'm trying to incorporate some new swing thoughts and feels, but try not to have more than one or two at a time. I just started playing last year around late August. I'm not trying to be too hard on myself, but wish my swing was more consistent. I have lowered my handicap quite a bit form where it was, so I'm happy with that. I've been playing a lot more as opposed to just using the range, but I think I do need some more range time now to engrain some of my swing thoughts/feels. 

Edited by Matumbo

Golfing for fun. 

31 minutes ago, Nick_D said:

I am right there as well!  Not to mention, the wife would..... well let's just say, I would never get the opportunity to actually go hit it.  Haha

Titleist GT3 11* Tensei 1k blue

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

Vokey SM9 Wedges 50* 54* 58*

DF2.1 Putter

..are you happy with how your swing is or performs? 

baby-toddler.gif.3702b0eb73302ec21d04ec20d1c616f3.gif

If you're going through swing changes what are they? Are you working with a coach? Do others comment on your swing? Is there a technique or thought you are looking to adapt or implement into your swing?

Yes to all that!!

I'm kinda short and scrawny, and getting older, so to have any chance of making the ball go somewhere it's only by improving my swing technique and by learning to hit the ball more efficiently ..ie. "better"...

Swing changes for me include - better takeaway, better position at the top, the feel of getting the hands and arms moving way way sooner in transition, better pressure / weight shift targetward, better extension of the arms coming into and through impact, better balanced follow through, etc etc.

..nothing major 😝

Yes am working with two coaches - Monte Scheinblum who's in person clinics I've attended three seasons in a row (side note: def got the most out of it this year .. I'm finally learning how to learn!!); plus taking lessons with a young pro at my club who is super patient and communicates really well.

.. combined with a lot of focused practice this has been very productive for me.

Recently, during mid-September, I seemed to start playing more consistently .. and scoring better .. and a few different friends who've I played with before each commented how much my swing and game had improved.

.. honestly it felt nice to hear that!

What I'm trying to implement is getting all these new parts to coalesce into a better motor pattern / swing movement (I'm not overly concerned with specific positions or angles, degrees of flexion, extension, etc etc) .. that's more relaxed (less tension) and more fluid (trying to channel my inner Sam Snead 😄).

At the same time I'm trying to move my swing thought[s] to a more external focus .. onto the ball and onto the target during the swing itself.

As I say in the "Practice" thread and someone else mentioned earlier..... Work In Progress!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max (
Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 45/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha '19 (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
SW, LW...Mizuno ES21 54-08, 60-06 (KBS Hi Rev 2.0)
Putter...
MLA Tour XDream or EvnRoll ER5
...all in a Bag Boy hybrid bag on an MGI Zip Navigator.
..ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour. Or "found" Pro V1.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)
Other tests: MLA putter; Cleveland Hi Bore driver; Ben Hogan hybrids.

followthrough.jpg

I’ve never been happier than I am at this juncture.  For years, I could get away with it and fake it all the while knowing I had work to do.

This season has been the most productive result of hard work.  My irons were always the weakest part of my game and I am very pleased that I can get my body to do what my mind is telling me.

• PING G400 LST Mitsubishi Tensei White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

2 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I’ve never been happier than I am at this juncture.  For years, I could get away with it and fake it all the while knowing I had work to do.

This season has been the most productive result of hard work.  My irons were always the weakest part of my game and I am very pleased that I can get my body to do what my mind is telling me.

While no set of irons can make you a better ball striker. I do find swinging irons much more enjoyable when I am striking the ball well. 

So the timing of this Titleist test worked out really well for the both of us. 😁

WITB:

33 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

While no set of irons can make you a better ball striker. I do find swinging irons much more enjoyable when I am striking the ball well. 

So the timing of this Titleist test worked out really well for the both of us. 😁

No joke Ben.  I can easily say it’s benefitted me but I can say confidently from your results that among everything, the dispersion & distance have both improved.

I was trending in the right direction and these helped me dial things in.  It definitely gave the test justice.

• PING G400 LST Mitsubishi Tensei White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Right now I am generally happy, yes. I worked with a coach once this summer to keep my lead arm connected to my body more and have since shaved 11.5 strokes off my game this summer. That being said, I need to translate it into my driver(still struggling there).

I had a guy tell me I have a Jon Rahm swing the other week. I don’t have a ton of flexibility so I use the Nelly Korda swing thought of Shoulder to chin then start the downswing. This leaves my downswing very abbreviated but still generating a ton of power and distance. 

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Across the board, no. Simply put too much variance right now from swing to swing.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:callaway-small: AI Smoke Max, 12*, set -1/D, Project X RDX Smoke Red 50, 6.0 Flex

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:titleist-small: Prov V1X Left Dash... for now

when it comes to driving vs irons, my swing is consistently inconsistent.  due to age, and mobility range issues, I have to use 2 different grip styles between the 2. driving is a strong grip but with less back swing amd body rotation,  whereas irons is a neutral grip, but with less speed to maintain control.  the biggest sacrifice is distance to maintain accuracy .

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

I like most of us amateurs.... am probably never really happy with my swing because lets face it our level of consistency isnt the best haha.

This year though when I find myself getting a little wonky with stuff it at least finally doesnt take long for me to rediscover it.

I have for the most part figured out the 4 swings I do need (driver, irons, long fairway clubs, and wedges).  Now executing the plan ehhhh I do my best, but I do know WHAT I want to do with each swing for those.

My thing now is... I just need more speed.  I am a ~16hcp so putting a driver shot routinely out at ~245ish is I think better than an average 16hcp.  Problem is I just dont swing that fast.  Driver is under 100mph at last guess.

As a righty though its kind of nice to not worry about a slice, now can I fade a ball or push it right with the big stick sure, but its not an out and out bananna slice.  My true miss is absolutely a hook.

Edited by skraeling

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

VENTUS Velocore+ review

Stack Referral code

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review

15 hours ago, Ben Joest said:

With the caveat that results will vary, they are ridiculously good and I can now understand the cost.

The cost is an arbitrary value and somewhat marketing and comes down to how the manufacturer wants to present the shaft. Not to mention the deal they work out with the club manufacturers. TM charges $250 for it as an upgrade option whereas titleist charges just under retail price.

Price also isn’t indicative of performance. Some members here and other forums have gone thur fittings and the made for ventus performed better than the velocore version. Also there are members on other sites that moved from a ventus velocore after being in love with it because they found another shaft that works better for three and that shaft can be had for no upcharge in some of the different manufacturers.

I'm a big fan of this question. I'll break down my response by 4 aspects - Driving, Approach, Short Game, Putting.

Driving: I'm starting to understand my swing more. For as big as I am (6'7) and as fast as I swing (~102 mph) I should be hitting much further, but currently only getting about 250-260 off the tee which is nothing to really complain about. I'm learning that tempo, weight distribution between heel and toe, as well as swinging through the ball are the major pieces to my swing, as simple as it sounds. My biggest misses come when I try too hard to put a ball in a certain spot and end up not swinging through the ball, or when I'm putting too much weight over the ball on my toes or on my heels away from the ball.

Approach: I'm happy enough with it. I've been shortening my backswing quite a bit to reduce the room for error. I'm just focusing on making solid contact and using the same technique as my (good) practice swings before I approach the ball to hit.

Short Game: Recently, it has been hit or miss. I have seen some videos that have changed my mindset around the swing technique that has helped quite bit. The more I play, the more I like this swing.

Putting: Still figuring out my stroke. Anything outside of 15-20 feet and I'm a liability; I haven't really gotten a great feel for my stroke at that distance. Inside of that, I have a stroke I consistently like.

D : Cobra LTDx Max

FW : Stealth 3 Fairway + Big Bertha #7 Hybrid (lol, I know)

Irons : Too Old (Cobra AMP Cell 4-GW)

Wedges : Need Some Recs! Cobra AMP Cell GW Wilson Harmonized 56

Putter : Huntington Beach Soft 11

Ball: Bridgestone e6

Read my 2023 Titleist White Box Review!

When I turned 75 I decided I needed to change do to age and mobility issues. I talked to my doc who is the head Orthopedic doc for the Indianapolis Colts. He suggested I contact Graves Golf, Single Plane Golf. I did and after 11 months I hit the ball farther, my back no longer has any pain issues and my handicap went from 11 to 7. I couldn't be happier and at 78 I beat a lot of men who are 10 to 20 years younger. I would enthusiastically recommend their system.

77 year old who has been playing since I was 9. My best handicap years were 4. I now play to 9. Age is a b---h and then you die...

You got that right. When I was in the Marine corps and in the s*** we used to say..."Life is a S--t sandwich everyday we take another bite. Some days you take bigger bites than the other day..."

77 year old who has been playing since I was 9. My best handicap years were 4. I now play to 9. Age is a b---h and then you die...

I have to say I'm happy where I am. Getting older has slowed me down, I'm much less flexible than I used to. But I'm playing better golf now than when I was younger. Play to my strengths and don't take as many wild shots as before. I try to keep " no injury" in my thoughts so I don't go over board. So yes, I feel good at where I'm at.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

• 3 weeks later...

In general the short answer is yes.  I am working hard to make changes in parts of my game that need to be dialed in more. 

Driver- the vein of my existence is improving. Finally had a really good session with my pro today and we will see if it continues into tomorrow.  But it's not necessarily my swing that's bad, it's tempo between upper and lower body. 

Irons- now that I got fitted for these and my clubs are set up to my swing, I don't fear any of the clubs anymore and enjoy hitting them.

Wedges- this has always been a strong part of my game and I'm working hard to getting some of my old shots back.  I don't worry about being in a bunker or just off the green.

Putting- the LAB putter isn't going anywhere for a long time.  

Titleist GT3 11* Tensei 1k blue

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

Vokey SM9 Wedges 50* 54* 58*

DF2.1 Putter

1 hour ago, MarkMac said:

Am I the only one on here who'll never be really happy with their swing? 🤣

I try to catch up with a golf pro once a month to make sure I'm always improving my technique... but no matter how many times I do this, there's always room for improvement!

@MarkMac I hear ya. As an old fart, I'm happy with my swing but...I always continue to practice to try and get better. That's why when there's 20 inches of snow out, I'll be in my barn hitting "cold balls" into a net to keep working on that movement.  BUT my real reason for this post is to welcome you to the forum. Welcome and hope it helps in any way you like. Welcome.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

I like my swing but I’m always working to fine tune. Worked hard this year to move away from a draw to fade and almost have it dialed in. I’ve also dropped my handicap from a 5 to a 3 in the process. And I credit playing a fade as a big part of that. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Velocore+ Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Pro X3+

I like the process of attending the Tour Striker Academies. And the other 3 times I went back for individual lessons. The staff there is more focused about how the ball is flying. Versus how it looks. So for me , my swing is on a good path. Literally 

look wise it isn’t radically different. Ball flight wise it is . So for that, I’m loving my swing so far. But was a lot of work