Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

James Patrick Golf

SPY ZINGER

I would like to take a moment to profile a fellow Minnesotan and wedge craftsman, James Patrick Golf:

http://jamespatrickgolf.com/

James offers a fantastic program with Miura offering raw custom ground wedges to your exacting specifications from start to finish. I had a chance to see JP's work when he worked for Cool Clubs in Scottsdale. Just fantastic work from start to finish. You really have to see these heads in person to appreciate their craftsmanship. I am thinking about sending James my X-Forged wedges for some work.

W100.jpg

W104.jpg

W113.jpg

W200.jpg

W209.jpg

W300.jpg

W305.jpg

Posted Image

I've seen James work elsewhere and it continues to impress. Can you or he offer some more insight into the function of each grind and the circles along the sole?

I've posted this as an interested customer, I am not that well versed in the offered grind options other than what is listed on the website.

If you are referring to the 'circles' on the back of the head, I believe those are custom tungsten weights added for (probably) swing weight and CG alterations. They look really nice and finished on the back of the club.

Posted Image

Archived