MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

You win a shopping spree to your local golf shop but you can only pick 1(!) item free of charge... what is it?
(let's assume that the golfshop doesn't sell a 20k simulator.... 😏 ) I think for me it would be one of the LAB putters. very intrigued by them and everyone who plays them seems to have a lot of …
Driver Shootout - Make the Bag!
All 3 drivers are in hand and now it is time to get into it and spend the next few months testing, playing and enjoying the process of what will end up making the bag for next season and what will e…
What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)
As a group we buy/sell/trade a lot of gear on a regular basis, time to show it off.  So what have you bought lately?   I picked up a Carnahan St. John's putter in the bargain bin at 2ndSwing for $8.…
How many of the top 100 have you played?
How many of the top 100 have you played and which was the best? For me, I have played 12 of them. The Old Course during a buddies trip was the best! https://golf.com/travel/courses/top-100-golf-…
Getting fitted for putters?
I would like a mallet putter but I don't have a straight back and through putting stroke.  Most mallet putters are face balanced and, through experience, I am not sure they are right for me.  I have…

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Rapsodo MLM2Pro - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
TESTERS ANNOUNCED! The personal launch monitor space has grown immensely over the years and Rapsodo is introducing their new MLM2Pro.  The original MLM from Rapsodo consistently came to…
Evnroll V-Series Putters - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
EVNROLL is back with another member test, this year focusing on the New V-SERIES putters! Evnroll Putters first came to the golfing world’s attention in 2016 with a range of stunning 100% milled…
L.A.B. Putters - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy SAM
TESTERS ANNOUNCED! MyGolfSpy Forum had a near record amount of registrations for this test and it certainly was not easy to narrow it down to get to our 6 testers.  From L.A.B. All …
Garmin S70 Golf GPS Watch - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! It is commonplace now for golfers to have some sort of GPS or Shot tracking system while on the course. There are a lot of options available as well. From apps to enhance…
HackMotion Training System - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
 Testers Announced! HackMotion Pro Swing Analyzer Master Clubface Control to Unlock Consistency  The clubface is king. It determines more than 80% of the direction of your ball fli…

MyGolfSpy Forum Deals

Golf Deals & Promotions
GolfSpy_APH
Welcome to the home for all good deals and promotions which are going on around the web! Have you seen a good deal or promotion that our forum members should be sure not to miss? Toss up the link, s…
88 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

SEASON 2 - WEEK 31 MYGOLFSPY FORUM MEMBER WEEKLY VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR (VCT)
GolfSpy_APH
SEASON 2 - WEEK 29 VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR IS NOW OPEN FOR SCORING!!! Picture of the Week from last week's VCT Thread: Thanks @rkj427 for the nice fall colors! Also if yo…

MyGolfSpy Forum Classifieds

New, Uncut UST Mamiya Recoil Prototype 110 Hybrid/Utility Shaft
Shrek74
I'm looking to go lighter, so my loss is your gain. UST Mamiya’s new Recoil Shafts are a game changer. In the past, heavy weight graphite iron shafts felt dead and stiff. With UST Mamiya’s exclu…
0 comments
New, Uncut UST Mamiya Recoil Prototype 125 Wedge Shafts, Taper Tip
Shrek74
I'm looking to go lighter, so my loss is your gain. UST Mamiya’s new Recoil Shafts are a game changer. In the past, heavy weight graphite iron shafts felt dead and stiff. With UST Mamiya’s exclu…
0 comments
New, Uncut UST Mamiya Recoil Prototype 125 Iron Shafts, Taper Tip
Shrek74
I'm looking to go lighter, so my loss is your gain. UST Mamiya’s new Recoil Iron Shafts are a game changer. In the past, heavy weight graphite iron shafts felt dead and stiff. With UST Mamiya’s …
0 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum Staff Articles

Forum Recap: BagBoy ZTF Bag
GolfSpy_APH
The Testing Opportunity Bag Boy has brought a new concept to the carry bag by adding removable pockets to allow the golfer to adjust its storage capacity. They called this the Bag Boy Zip-t…
0 comments
We Played It - Nakoma Golf Club
Jnoble89
The Course Nakoma Golf Club, a design by Thomas Bendelow, has been a fixture in Madison, WI since 1925, boasting its status as one of the city's oldest clubs. This parkland-style course is …
0 comments
Forum Recap: Maxfli Golf Balls
GolfSpy_APH
The Testing Opportunity Maxfli has provided a few different testing opportunities for the MyGolfSpy Forum in the past but the release of the Maxfli Tour, Tour S and Tour X made us excited t…
25 comments

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT