Will Par

U S Open Pairings

Our Sponsors

That should be fun to watch.

In my bag, August 2019
:mizuno-small: JPX900 Driver Kuro Kage Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small: JPX900 Fairway  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  850 Forged 4-PW; KBS Tour (Stiff Flex)
 :callaway-small: PM Grind Wedges
:nike-small: Method Core

:titelist-small:  ProV1X Balls
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 3.5 Push Cart

HDCP 8.9

You can always tell when someone is not big on golf you get a lot of errors in terms. In this article you have ninth tee and #9 repeated all over the place instead of tenth and number 10. They say something about a "Threesome" that is total way off --> Threesome: A match in which one player plays against two other players, and each side plays one ball.

I prefer that they are called "groupings" personally it's an "individual" competition, "groupings" covers 2, 3, 4 golfers at the same tee time. "pairings" would cover the 2 golfers not the third like you said.

KZG VC-420 ML (10.5* Loft & 0.2* Open Face Angle) @ 44.50" (2" Bore Depth) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD DI-7 Stiff

Tour Edge Exotics CB3 Tour 16.5* @ 42.50" w/ RT Technologies Zeus (85g) Stiff (Tipped 1/2")

Srixon Z U45 19.0* @ 39.75" w/ KBS Tour-V X-Stiff (Soft Stepped 1x)

Cleveland 588 MB 3-P @ 38.75" - 35.25" (0.25" under), 60.5* - 64.0* (0.5* upright), 22* - 48* (1* weak) w/ KBS Tour-V X-Stiff (Soft Stepped 1x)

Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 Black Satin (Blade) 54-12 @ 35.25", 64.00* w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold s400

Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 Black Satin (Blade) 60-10 @ 35.25", 64.00* w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold s400

Lamkin UTX Wrap, Including Grip Core: 1/32 over (top hand), 1/16 over (bottom hand)

Srixon Z-Star

Golf Swing & Putting -- Bruce Rearick (Burnt Edges Consulting)

I CAN'T WAIT! And I thought the Bubba, Rickie, Phil was going to be exciting at the Memorial. Add Tiger to the mix and that is going to be a very fun first two rounds.

Inside My Blue Callaway Warbird X Golf Stand Bag:

Driver:Nike SQ 10.5* with Graphite Design Y6+

3W:Cobra S2 14*

4W: Nike SQ Dymo 17*

3H and 4H: Taylormade Rescue 19* and 22*

5H: Cleveland Mashie 23*

6H: Adams a3os Hollow-Back

7Iron-Sand Wedge:Callaway X-20 Series with Callaway Steel

Lob Wedge (60*):Cleveland CG-12 Black Pearl with Cleveland TRaction Steel Wedge Flex

Putter: Odyssey Versa #9

Golfball: Callaway Hex Black Tour

In this article you have ninth tee and #9 repeated all over the place instead of tenth and number 10.

Actually, because of the layout of the course, "pairings" are starting on the 1st tee and 9th tee.