MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum Staff Articles

Forum Staff Picks - Titleist T-Series Irons
Forum Staff Picks - Titleist T-Series Irons
GolfSpy_APH
In a new series of articles coming to you from the Forum Staff we bring you the Titleist T-Series Irons. Every iron has a purpose and there is a purpose for every iron. This is what has…
1 comments
Product Spotlight - FlightScope Mevo
Jnoble89
Introduction The Flightscope Mevo is an entry level personal launch monitor that provides users with 8 unique data points. Those data points are carry distance, spin rate, clubhead speed, b…
12 comments
Forum Recap: Galway Bay Rain Gear
GolfSpy_APH
The Testing Opportunity Not everyone golfs in the rain but if you do it is essential to have quality rain gear that will keep you dry and comfortable and still provide enough flexibility so…
10 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

Foreward golf company
Has anyone had a chance to get fit by this company.  I’ve watched a couple of instagram reels by them.  I’m interested in the process.  Company :Foreward golf company
Golf Habits
I have been studying habits for some time now, mostly golf habits – trying to get rid of my bad ones and nail down my good ones. In order to further my research I thought I would ask ‘What is the on…
What equipment are you thinking about?
Thought we could have a thread to hear about what equipment is on everyone's mind?  Thinking about pulling the trigger on something? Waiting for a release date?  Drooling over something but just dont…
Wedges discussion: Taylormade MG4 vs Titleist Vokey SM9
I noticed in the wedge guide for 2023 that the SM9 was not in the consideration since it was previously covered and the guides only cover new/unreviewed products.  So, I was wondering what everyone …
After Hours Spy Saloon
After being selected for the Cobra 50th Anniversary Special (and a HUGE thanks to MGS and Cobra!) the fun for the 6 testers and the forum challengers as well as those just commenting on the competit…

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Mizuno Long Game - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy BOS
Testers Announced! Mizuno Long Game Test! Mizuno is here to bring back a favorite and often requested forum member test for 2023!  The Mizuno Long Game test will see testers fit the top end of t…
2023 Titleist White Box Testing Thread
GolfSpy_APH
Looks like the golf balls will be arriving soon for many of our many many testers! @PJVicary @BKervin @warrenator8 @CLenahan @JeremyD @Fred Mitchell @GolfSub70 @fixyurdivot @GolfSpy_APH @scotter…
Rapsodo MLM2Pro - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
TESTERS ANNOUNCED! The personal launch monitor space has grown immensely over the years and Rapsodo is introducing their new MLM2Pro.  The original MLM from Rapsodo consistently came to…
Callaway Paradym Drivers - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy BOS
TESTERS ANNOUNCED!! The second Callaway Test of the season and we have 4 great testers for this one! Callaway is known to pack a punch in the driver market with high performance models …
Sub 70 Putters - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! @GolfSub70 Putters Just because the seasons are changing doesn’t mean there isn’t still ample time to test and review golf clubs.  In MyGolfSpy Most Wanted Testing Su…

MyGolfSpy Forum Deals

Golf Deals & Promotions
GolfSpy_APH
Welcome to the home for all good deals and promotions which are going on around the web! Have you seen a good deal or promotion that our forum members should be sure not to miss? Toss up the link, s…
139 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

SEASON 2 - WEEK 32 MYGOLFSPY FORUM MEMBER WEEKLY VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR (VCT)
Ben Joest
SEASON 2 - WEEK 32 VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR IS NOW OPEN FOR SCORING!!!   Image courtesy of the week 30 - The Golf Club at Stonelick Hills   *Reminder *  The VC…

MyGolfSpy Forum Classifieds

Excellent Sub70 659 CB/TC Satin Combo Forged Irons, 5-AW, KBS Tour Stiff
Shrek74
Excellent shape. 5-7 CB, 8-AW TC KBS Tour Stiff Shafts, 120 gram Standard L/L/L. New GolfPride MCC+4 Midsize Red/White/Black grips Shipping included, inside CONUS.
0 comments
Excellent Callaway Rogue ST Max LS, 9*, HZRDUS Smoke Yellow, 6.0, 60g
Shrek74
Excellent shape. 9*, adjustable w/ Optifit hosel 46 1/8" playing length Almost new GolfPride MCC+4 Midsize Gold/Black grip 2 small imperfections on the headcover. Circled in image.    - Small b…
0 comments

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT