Jump to content

Paul Azinger Out as Lead Analyst for NBC Sports


pantleggs

Recommended Posts

Driver -  Titleist TSR2 10°

3W -  TaylorMade SIM2 15° 

5W - Titleist TSR2 18°

Irons -  6-9 Mizuno JPX923 Hot Metal Pro

Wedges -  Vokey SM9 48°, 52°, 56°, 60°, WedgeWorks 64° 

Putter -  Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5

Ball -  Titleist ProV1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Likely a long time coming, never like seeing anyone fired however change is desperately needed in the golfing broadcast world. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I never really had an issue with Azinger as others did. You really do need an announcer who at times is not afraid to voice an opinion for that particular moment. Comcast/NBC must be looking for someone who might be more politically correct up in the booth.

Driver: Ping G430 SFT 10.5

Fairway Woods: Ping SFT G425 3-5-7

Irons;    Ping 425 4-LW

Putter:  Ping Sigma2 Anser Platinum

             Odyssey Tour#1 White Hot 

Ball:      Titleist Tour Speed

Bag:      Titleist

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, jolter1 said:

I never really had an issue with Azinger as others did. You really do need an announcer who at times is not afraid to voice an opinion for that particular moment. Comcast/NBC must be looking for someone who might be more politically correct up in the booth.

He's not my favorite broadcaster mostly because IMO he doesn't communicate accurate information about how the game is played.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, jolter1 said:

I never really had an issue with Azinger as others did. You really do need an announcer who at times is not afraid to voice an opinion for that particular moment. Comcast/NBC must be looking for someone who might be more politically correct up in the booth.

+1. I didn’t have a problem with Azinger, he was a vast improvement over Johnny Miller IMO - who became WAY too full of himself for me. I can name several golf commentators who were way worse than Azinger. Could be Azinger was too expensive. We’ll see who’s next…

So who do you Azinger critics think it should be?

Edited by Middler
  • Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Middler said:

So who do you Azinger critics think it should be?

Don't know;  hard job to fill that much air time.  I just want someone that talks modern course strategy and doesn't tell us that every ball is landing exactly where the players are intending on every shot.   Maybe not a former player. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

Don't know;  hard job to fill that much air time.  I just want someone that talks modern course strategy and doesn't tell us that every ball is landing exactly where the players are intending on every shot.   Maybe not a former player. 

for me, I want to have someone that has credibility in the game but can dumb it down for us mere mortals. 

A great example of who not to have is Jack Nicklaus, he dronned on and on about "stuff" that made no sense to anyone else but Jack. Even the GOAT doesnt necessarily have the skills to be a commentator. 

I seque to Brandell Chamblee and David Duval when the golf channel had them together to cover the Ryder Cup years ago. I could see David getting more and more frustrated with the information Brandell was being fed through his earpiece by the big shots at golf channel where David basically finally said "how many Ryder cup teams have you played on?" I still have a smile on my face about that....you need cred in this game in my opinion.

Maybe Stewart Czink would be good. 

committed to performance excellence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Jim Shaw said:

for me, I want to have someone that has credibility in the game but can dumb it down for us mere mortals. 

I seque to Brandell Chamblee and David Duval when the golf channel had them together to cover the Ryder Cup years ago. I could see David getting more and more frustrated with the information Brandell was being fed through his earpiece by the big shots at golf channel where David basically finally said "how many Ryder cup teams have you played on?" I still have a smile on my face about that....you need cred in this game in my opinion.

Maybe Stewart Czink would be good. 

I'll agree with Stewart Cink,  he follows DECADE and the course management strategies that I was referring too.  

I guess it depends on what is considered "credibility."  Your comment about Chamblee is like saying that big name coaches that didn't play on tour shouldn't be teaching PGA professionals because they haven't been on the PGA tour so they have no credibility.   Just because you were a tour winner or considered good at an aspect of the game doesn't mean you understand what you did or how to coach the specific skills.     

I am all for dumbing down what the players are actually doing and not just saying things just to fill air time. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I'll agree with Stewart Cink,  he follows DECADE and the course management strategies that I was referring too.  

I guess it depends on what is considered "credibility."  Your comment about Chamblee is like saying that big name coaches that didn't play on tour shouldn't be teaching PGA professionals because they haven't been on the PGA tour so they have no credibility.   Just because you were a tour winner or considered good at an aspect of the game doesn't mean you understand what you did or how to coach the specific skills.     

I am all for dumbing down what the players are actually doing and not just saying things just to fill air time. 

i don't know what DECADE is but whatever it is seems to work for Stewart. 

I consider "credibility" as someone who has experienced having to make a 6 foot putt to feed their family (as an example).

Your example of being a tour winner and not understanding how you did it doesnt wash with me, there may be a small percentage and I mean small that may not understand but I believe they all have a goal and a plan, I guess one example that may not have had one is John Daly but there are not many John Daly's around. 

I do agree that many great players are not great coaches however I would rather listen to a tour winner explain how they won than a coach telling me how they won, and take some gems from their explanation. 

committed to performance excellence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Jim Shaw said:

i don't know what DECADE is but whatever it is seems to work for Stewart. 

I consider "credibility" as someone who has experienced having to make a 6 foot putt to feed their family (as an example).

Your example of being a tour winner and not understanding how you did it doesnt wash with me, there may be a small percentage and I mean small that may not understand but I believe they all have a goal and a plan, I guess one example that may not have had one is John Daly but there are not many John Daly's around. 

I do agree that many great players are not great coaches however I would rather listen to a tour winner explain how they won than a coach telling me how they won, and take some gems from their explanation. 

There will be a ton of different ideas and examples of who someone may want to take Zing’s place but I believe he is the perfect example of why your credibility idea may not work. He did have to stand over and make a 6 footer to feed his family. Just because someone played the game doesn’t mean they have any ability to talk golf on a broadcast. 
 

With the way the Champions Tour is becoming more popular,  I doubt many older guys are gonna want to commentate. 

 

 

 

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

 :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

               :ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

               :ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

              :EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BNG said:

There will be a ton of different ideas and examples of who someone may want to take Zing’s place but I believe he is the perfect example of why your credibility idea may not work. He did have to stand over and make a 6 footer to feed his family. Just because someone played the game doesn’t mean they have any ability to talk golf on a broadcast. 
 

With the way the Champions Tour is becoming more popular,  I doubt many older guys are gonna want to commentate. 

I liked Zinger, he was fine, a little grumpy maybe but of course he walked the walk, many times and went up against one of the best gammers in Seve Ballasteros. I don't think Stewart will go, that was just an example, he is still wanting to play on the regular tour and has the game, the tour seems to like Caddies for some reason like Bones Mckay. Who knows, way above my pay grade...

committed to performance excellence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nothing against him but I was never overly excited about him.  I thought he was rather "dry" if that make sense. 

  • Driver _ Ping G400 Max
  • Woods _ Ping G410 3 & 5 | Cleveland Launcher XL HALO 7
  • Hybrid _ Titleist 818 H1 5 
  • Irons _ Titleist T300 6-GW
  • Wedges _ Titleist SM9 52F & 56S
  • Putter _ Odyssey Dual Force Rossie 2 or Rife Two Bar Hybrid
  • Distance _ Bushnell Phantom 2 GPS | Precision Pro NX7 Pro
  • Ball _ Titleist Pro V1 yellow
  • GHIN _ HCP floats between 8 & 12

:ping-small:  :cleveland-small: :titelist-small:  :vokey-small:   :odyssey-small:  :rife-putters-1:  :918457628_PrecisionPro:  :sunmountain: :Clicgear:   :footjoy-small:  

"Never bet against an old man with old clubs that have new grips"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Annnnd… Just like that the rumor of Paige Spiranac being on air in some capacity for the broadcast of the Hero World Challenge is making the rounds… Golf plus soft porn. Sort of reminiscent of the late, late Hooter’s Tour. 
    With Zach Johnson and Brandt Snedeker losing their tour cards, they may add to the plethora of choices/ options out there.  
  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Annnnd… Just like that the rumor of Paige Spiranac being on air in some capacity for the broadcast of the Hero World Challenge is making the rounds… Golf plus soft porn. Sort of reminiscent of the late, late Hooter’s Tour. 
    With Zach Johnson and Brandt Snedeker losing their tour cards, they may add to the plethora of choices/ options out there.  
  

3 interesting ideas.... will have to keep a look out for those options, Zack and Brandt lost their cards eh? Man those two have played some great golf, fun to watch...

committed to performance excellence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Jim Shaw said:

i don't know what DECADE is but whatever it is seems to work for Stewart. 

I consider "credibility" as someone who has experienced having to make a 6 foot putt to feed their family (as an example).

Your example of being a tour winner and not understanding how you did it doesnt wash with me, there may be a small percentage and I mean small that may not understand but I believe they all have a goal and a plan, I guess one example that may not have had one is John Daly but there are not many John Daly's around. 

I do agree that many great players are not great coaches however I would rather listen to a tour winner explain how they won than a coach telling me how they won, and take some gems from their explanation. 

what you have been describing  is basically of the job of the color commentator, so yes, some credibility and experience is necessary.   I guess I don’t like the person that relives the old days and doesn’t communicate the modern game strategies.  
 

I wasnt talking about the game strategy, but how they did a certain aspect of the game.  For example I’ve read about lots of former tour pros that write instructional material on how they swing the club or putt or some other skill and when analyzed with modern tools it is not at all what they actually did; they described their feels and what they think they are doing not reality.   

 that goes back to the color commentator proclaiming how great of a shot someone hit and that it was amazing they were shooting at the pin at this point in the tournament and when you then hear an interview or they replay the shot with the caddie player interaction they weren’t downing anything like what the color commentator said.  It like during the LPGA event this past week, the leader at the time hit a great shot near the pin and the color commentator basically said there is no way she way aiming to hit the ball there.  

Chamblee is a controversial reporter because that is what his role has been designated to be.  But at least he is communicating the modern game that leverages data analytics to determine strategies.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

what you have been describing  is basically of the job of the color commentator, so yes, some credibility and experience is necessary.   I guess I don’t like the person that relives the old days and doesn’t communicate the modern game strategies.  
 

I wasnt talking about the game strategy, but how they did a certain aspect of the game.  For example I’ve read about lots of former tour pros that write instructional material on how they swing the club or putt or some other skill and when analyzed with modern tools it is not at all what they actually did; they described their feels and what they think they are doing not reality.   

 that goes back to the color commentator proclaiming how great of a shot someone hit and that it was amazing they were shooting at the pin at this point in the tournament and when you then hear an interview or they replay the shot with the caddie player interaction they weren’t downing anything like what the color commentator said.  It like during the LPGA event this past week, the leader at the time hit a great shot near the pin and the color commentator basically said there is no way she way aiming to hit the ball there.  

Chamblee is a controversial reporter because that is what his role has been designated to be.  But at least he is communicating the modern game that leverages data analytics to determine strategies.  

some really good points here, 

I started golf before video and you are correct, "what we feel isn't real" so once video was introduced (and it was pretty funny looking as the battery pack had to be strapped on the cameraman's back and it was huge) we really started to understand our swing, that was probably 50 years ago and we have come a long way from that.

The interaction between the player, caddy etc, is interesting, I have had some really funny interactions with my caddies, even at my level, I will give you an example.

In Red Deer Alberta at the National Championships I was playing i round 3, going along pretty mundane, even par after 4 holes, then hit a shot to 40 feet on 5 and sunk the putt, 1 under, got to number 6, pulled my drive a bit to a downhill lie in the rough, the direct line to a tight pin was tucked just over a pond about 140 yds away but there was a sliver of land about 20 yds right of the pin. I said to my caddy, "I am going to aim right of the pin to that sliver of fairway and catch a corner of the green.

I get up, hit a 7 iron, pull it 20 yds left and it lands 4 feet from the pin. I said to my caddy "don't tell anyone where I was aiming that" lol... so it does happen..

Yeah, Chamblee has thick skin when he is up against the elite players, he has cred though in my opinion as he has won on the PGA tour. He really does have alot of stats... 

committed to performance excellence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, pantleggs said:

They'll find someone worse, mark my words.  Chamblee, anyone?!? 😬

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x 
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not for or against, but I would not be surprised if they put Mike Tirico in. Cheaper than hiring another NBC commentator. They seem to use him for lots of sports, and he's pretty sharp. 

There's no way they would put Paige Spirinac in, she's not qualified. She's certainly entitled to her audience, but not mainstream golf.

On a related topic, IMO Trevor Immelman is no substitute for Nick Faldo at CBS. YMMV

Edited by Middler
  • Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tirico is good, but not for a golf analyst job .... that would be like replacing a F1 car with something you could buy with a 500 credit score on a car lot that was vacant when the military base next door all deployed, like Fayetteville NC when most of Fort (then) Bragg (now Liberty) deployed to Desert Shield / Storm.

Both would get you from A to B, but F1 is sooo specialized in its tech requirements, and requisite driver skill set, that a generic vehicle just won't suffice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Annnnd… Just like that the rumor of Paige Spiranac being on air in some capacity for the broadcast of the Hero World Challenge is making the rounds… Golf plus soft porn. Sort of reminiscent of the late, late Hooter’s Tour. 
    With Zach Johnson and Brandt Snedeker losing their tour cards, they may add to the plethora of choices/ options out there.  
  

Craig Stadler would be awesome 😊.  I never minded Azinger in the booth but it seemed he had lots of detractors.  I wish him well.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Middler said:

Not for or against, but I would not be surprised if they put Mike Tirico in. Cheaper than hiring another NBC commentator. They seem to use him for lots of sports, and he's pretty sharp. 

There's no way they would put Paige Spirinac in, she's not qualified. She's certainly entitled to her audience, but not mainstream golf.

On a related topic, IMO Trevor Immelman is no substitute for Nick Faldo at CBS. YMMV

i like Mike Tirico, he is a professional, it would be interesting to see how he would handle certain golf situations

committed to performance excellence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/19/2023 at 10:27 PM, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Annnnd… Just like that the rumor of Paige Spiranac being on air in some capacity for the broadcast of the Hero World Challenge is making the rounds… Golf plus soft porn. Sort of reminiscent of the late, late Hooter’s Tour. 
    With Zach Johnson and Brandt Snedeker losing their tour cards, they may add to the plethora of choices/ options out there.  
  

You know you never works out when they stick these puffylips and fake bits girls in these spots. I'm thinking that they'll put a more PC person in this position. Maybe a female golfer that's a Hall of famer near retirement. Wouldn't be surprised to see Michelle Wie in there.

Edited by Muckinfiddle

Hate yourself, not the game...

In my Vessel bag:

:cobra-small: King SpeedZone          :taylormade-small: MG 3 Satin RAW black 60°

:srixon-small: ZX 3 wood                          :vokey-small: SW & GW Black

:titleist-small:  3-PW                        :EVNROLL: EV2 Mid-Lock              :titleist-small: Prov1x-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2023 at 11:43 AM, jolter1 said:

I never really had an issue with Azinger as others did. You really do need an announcer who at times is not afraid to voice an opinion for that particular moment. Comcast/NBC must be looking for someone who might be more politically correct up in the booth.

I liked Azinger, I thought he was a perfect replacement for Miller. I don’t think people will realize how good he was until they go through multiple attempts at a new analyst. 

Ping G410 LST 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F3 60X

Callaway X2 Hot 2 Deep 12.5* 

Adams XTD LSP 23* hybrid Aldila rogue black 85X

Nike VR Pro II Blades 5-PW w/ Modus 120X

Nike Wedges

PXG Putter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...