TESTERS WANTED! ×

What ya drinking tonight?

RookieBlue7

Did bourbon tours today....Jim Beam, Evan Williams & Old Forester.

I am still in Heaven.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

A couple ounces of Georgia Moon over lots of ice.
Wooow! I haven’t had hard liquor in months and what a jolt to my system.
Shoulder doesn’t hurt

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

1 minute ago, Rickp said:

A couple ounces of Georgia Moon over lots of ice.
Wooow! I haven’t had hard liquor in months and what a jolt to my system.
Shoulder doesn’t hurtemoji12.png

Yea but ya head will in the morning...  jk 😆  We use to call it stump liquor as it was made in the back woods and if made right, tasted smoother than hot butter on a sweet potato...      

I had to give in tonight and slug down a glass of prune juice.   Dayuuuuummmm that stuff will make ya poop like my ole dog Jake did when he ate aunt Annie May's family size box of ex-lax.  😯🐶

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Yea but ya head will in the morning...  jk   We use to call it stump liquor as it was made in the back woods and if made right, tasted smoother than hot butter on a sweet potato...      

I had to give in tonight and slug down a glass of prune juice.   Dayuuuuummmm that stuff will make ya poop like my ole dog Jake did when he ate aunt Annie May's family size box of ex-lax.  

Only a couple ounces that’s enough. A friend of mine used to live in Dawsonville Ga and he’s given me a few bottles of Shine over the years.
Sipping only...

Rick

Left Hand, 

2 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Only a couple ounces that’s enough. A friend of mine used to live in Dawsonville Ga and he’s given me a few bottles of Shine over the years.
Sipping only...

Atta boy!  

Cleveland

Water, lots of water!!  I pruned a tree today; up on a ladder all afternoon.  I'm really sore!!

I look across the street and see my 85-year old neighbor lady, mother of a local club pro, up on a ladder pruning a bush.  WTH is she doing on a ladder??  Then I thought... WTH am I doing on a ladder at 71 years old!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Water, lots of water!!  I pruned a tree today; up on a ladder all afternoon.  I'm really sore!!
I look across the street and see my 85-year old neighbor lady, mother of a local club pro, up on a ladder pruning a bush.  WTH is she doing on a ladder??  Then I thought... WTH am I doing on a ladder at 71 years old!!

I know what you mean Bro. I’m still trimming all our shrubs, trees, bushes and those freakin Fl weeds. In FL that means trimming often as the growing season is 12 months a year and all the shrubs double in growth every 60 seconds.
I’m not ready to give it up just yet, maybe later this year when I turn 73.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Spent yesterday afternoon touring and sampling Jim Beam, Evan Williams and Old Forester bourbons in downtown Louisville with my Daughter and her boyfriend. The sampling’s were terrific, the tours were great. Each one centered on different parts of the bourbon industry and Louisville history.

Which one did I like?...all of them!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

3 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

Spent yesterday afternoon touring and sampling Jim Beam, Evan Williams and Old Forester bourbons in downtown Louisville with my Daughter and her boyfriend. The sampling’s were terrific, the tours were great. Each one centered on different parts of the bourbon industry and Louisville history.

Which one did I like?...all of them!

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

That's bucket-list stuff for me right there Foz. Glad you found the time to do that with them...Cheers!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

That's bucket-list stuff for me right there Foz. Glad you found the time to do that with them...Cheers!

Thanks Ping, we parked downtown and they were all in walking distance.

Yesterday, before flying back to Florida, my nephew and I toured Angels Envy. Gotta say, it’s pretty good stuff.

No pics tonight...lazy...But enjoyed the He!! out of my last 3 Kona Big Wave beers (with a few Bourbon backs...😎) while I enjoyed a "night off" without any baseball or softball obligations and cooked up one of our favorite dishes from Hawaii...MOCO LOCO!

YUMMM!🤙

Now it may be a "working-man's" plate lunch over there and no big deal to the locals (like my Bud over there,@yungkory), but DAMN!!! Just plain good, stick-to-yer-ribs food that friggin' works!

I have some "authentic" Japanese sushi rice (grown in the PR of California...🙄) that always turns out beautiful every time. I always make my onion gravy from scratch which takes a bit of time, but is TOTALLY worth the effort. Then using a large disher, I scoop out 3 balls of rice placed in the center of the plate, and then place a nicely-charred, seasoned burger on top. Next you slather them both with a generous scoop of gravy and then top it all off with a perfectly fried sunny-side up egg sprinkled with black Hawaiian sea salt that I brought back with me last time we visited. What you get is a simple, yet elegant dish that everyone loves! Kinda has become a staple around here like Taco Tuesday has. I loves me some MOCO Loco!😀

And I loved the  the beers 🍺and Bourbon too...🥃Finishing up with some on the rocks  as we type...

Cheers all!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

2 minutes ago, PING Apologist #9 said:

No pics tonight...lazy...But enjoyed the He!! out of my last 3 Kona Big Wave beers (with a few Bourbon backs...😎) while I enjoyed a "night off" without any baseball or softball obligations and cooked up one of our favorite dishes from Hawaii...MOCO LOCO!

YUMMM!🤙

Now it may be a "working-man's" plate lunch over there and no big deal to the locals (like my Bud over there,@yungkory), but DAMN!!! Just plain good, stick-to-yer-ribs food that friggin' works!

I have some "authentic" Japanese sushi rice (grown in the PR of California...🙄) that always turns out beautiful every time. I always make my onion gravy from scratch which takes a bit of time, but is TOTALLY worth the effort. Then using a large disher, I scoop out 3 balls of rice placed in the center of the plate, and then place a nicely-charred, seasoned burger on top. Next you slather them both with a generous scoop of gravy and then top it all off with a perfectly fried sunny-side up egg sprinkled with black Hawaiian sea salt that I brought back with me last time we visited. What you get is a simple, yet elegant dish that everyone loves! Kinda has become a staple around here like Taco Tuesday has. I loves me some MOCO Loco!😀

And I loved the  the beers 🍺and Bourbon too...🥃Finishing up with some on the rocks  as we type...

Cheers all!

Loco Moco, a timeless classic! Also known as, Salisbury Steak w/ an over easy egg 😆

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

• 2 weeks later...
  • SPY VIP

IMG_5475.JPG

Did a DIY tap handle for the 128oz growlerwekrs growler today. Local place does $10 fills on Wednesday’s so it won’t be too pricy to fill. CO2 keeps it fresh and flowing.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy Dave said:

IMG_5475.JPG

Did a DIY tap handle for the 128oz growlerwekrs growler today. Local place does $10 fills on Wednesday’s so it won’t be too pricy to fill. CO2 keeps it fresh and flowing.

Nice!!!  OK, what's in it???

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Sitting at the club terrace watching playoff hockey and on my fourth Karl Strauss Red Trolley.

Kids are running around having fun and I can watch some hockey in peace.

IMG_0050.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

• SPY VIP
Nice!!!  OK, what's in it???

It’s an imperial Baltic Porter from Porchlight Brewing here in Sac. 10% and dangerously smooth. Need to moderate pours

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

• 2 weeks later...

This beauty is a special release from the local Genesee Brewery. The most drinkable beer I’ve ever had.

57783933529__8746C33A-A9AC-4BCC-9900-904063BC4813.JPG

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

This beauty is a special release from the local Genesee Brewery. The most drinkable beer I’ve ever had.

57783933529__8746C33A-A9AC-4BCC-9900-904063BC4813.thumb.JPG.fe74af206bb818db44a02f6ceab89fed.JPG

I had to look that up. I thought Ruby Red it would be an Irish Red Ale but it sounds like it is almost like a Shandy, which are my preferred summer drink.

But anytime I see Genesee I think of Cream Ale. Great beer in my college days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

I had to look that up. I thought Ruby Red it would be an Irish Red Ale but it sounds like it is almost like a Shandy, which are my preferred summer drink.

But anytime I see Genesee I think of Cream Ale. Great beer in my college days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cream ale is a great beer. They collaborated with a local brewery called other half and made this last month. It sold out in two hours at the brewery.

I was lucky to have a friend share.

The Kolsch is just a hint of citrus but not bitter and just a really easy pleasant one. Almost a shandy with less citrus and more beer flavor. I wish everyone could try it.

IMG_5194.JPG
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

I just slammed down a nice cold prune juice and now hitting the sack

Cleveland

Homemade margaritas! IMG_2611.JPG

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Laphroaig 10.

Love a good glass of smoked peat moss! My fave scotch!

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14