Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

What ya drinking tonight?

RookieBlue7

Straight Don Julio Tequila from a plastic nesquik bottle because I didn't want to put the glass bottle in my golf bag. 

nesquik.jpg

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue Sub Zero 9* stiff

Wood: :adams-small: Tight Lies TI 3 wood stiff

Hybrid: :callaway-small: XR 3 19 deg stiff

Irons: :mizuno-small:  JPX 900 Tour std loft/lie

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 52,56,60

Putter: :odyssey-small: #7 Red

Ball: :srixon-small: Q-Star

12.9 Handicap

Comox Valley, B.C. 🇨🇦

On 5/26/2020 at 6:07 PM, tommc23 said:

Made the switch to four Rose's small batch 

I started out with Four Roses Single Barrel and liked it a lot.  I've been trying other bourbons lately, and while in the store the other day, I looked at the Four Roses price and was shocked!!  I like the good stuff, but I'm cheap, I admit it.  I find one I like, then also get something else to try.  Our local store has several bourbons with a "try before you buy", which I find very helpful.  😊

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Tonight before our annual golf trip it’s captain and coke and will be all weekend!

@B.Boston and I will have some good rounds coming up 

image.jpg

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

6 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I started out with Four Roses Single Barrel and liked it a lot.  I've been trying other bourbons lately, and while in the store the other day, I looked at the Four Roses price and was shocked!!  I like the good stuff, but I'm cheap, I admit it.  I find one I like, then also get something else to try.  Our local store has several bourbons with a "try before you buy", which I find very helpful.  😊

Here the Basil was pricier than the four roses small batch, which I already have. I have a nice collection in my house the lady at the store liked the Basil but I thought it was just ok. Too soft for me at only 40 I'm going to look more toward the cask strength stuff I like the bite and it brings out more intense flavors.

2 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Here the Basil was pricier than the four roses small batch, which I already have. I have a nice collection in my house the lady at the store liked the Basil but I thought it was just ok. Too soft for me at only 40 I'm going to look more toward the cask strength stuff I like the bite and it brings out more intense flavors.

I thought the Basil was OK, but not one I would keep in stock.  I've found that I like bourbons that are aged in wine barrels.  The bourbon I like the best so far is 1792 Port Finish.  Unfortunately, after I tried it for the first time, our store quit carrying it and said they can't get it anymore.  Which is why I've been trying others.  The 1792 Small Batch is worth trying.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I thought the Basil was OK, but not one I would keep in stock.  I've found that I like bourbons that are aged in wine barrels.  The bourbon I like the best so far is 1792 Port Finish.  Unfortunately, after I tried it for the first time, our store quit carrying it and said they can't get it anymore.  Which is why I've been trying others.  The 1792 Small Batch is worth trying.

Angel's Envy if you can get it is a great option for a finished bourbon in port barrels

51 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Angel's Envy if you can get it is a great option for a finished bourbon in port barrels

Not sure what it was, but when I tried Angel's Envy, I got an bitter aftertaste.  Wasn't to my liking.  

20 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Was it cask strength sometimes they bring out bitter wood tannin flavors

That was a couple of years ago; I'm old, and have slept since then.  What's my name again?  🤔

Delicious brown ale to go with some steak tips tonight!

image-2020-06-17-20:39:09-452.jpg

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Delicious brown ale to go with some steak tips tonight!
669918853_image-2020-06-17-203909-452.thumb.jpg.016ba07846d9b1327d0f58d51affaa42.jpg

That looks yummy

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Found a Sam Adams Winter Lager hiding the back of the fridge that I'm polishing off tonight.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I made a Piwo Grodziskie (Gro-Jee Ski Uh for those wondering how to say it.) It's like a blue moon or wheat beer with a slight smoky flavor at the end. It's going to become a favorite over the summer months. 

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

On 6/20/2020 at 5:20 PM, russtopherb said:

Found a Sam Adams Winter Lager hiding the back of the fridge that I'm polishing off tonight.

Is that legal?

Better put a Sam Adams Summer Ale in the fridge to replace it... and drink it on December 20.  😆

It was a two-fingers of Hogback High Rye Bourbon kind of night for me. The weekend can’t get here quick enough.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

WITB:
pxg-small.jpg 0811 Prototype Driver: (10.5 / s-flex)
image.png.cb4b01bb138fdc7ddf4f5e9396a76d82.png   Sub 70 Pro Tour Fairway 3W (15 / s-flex)
pxg-small.jpg 0341 Prototype, 5W (18, s-flex)
pxg-small.jpg 0311, 4-PW, (+1/2" / +2 up) ProjX LZ 6.0
pxg-small.jpg 0311 wedges, 52, 56, 60 degree
TommyArmour.jpg.d3c9da7d74a401e95b625f92af834200.jpg Impact No.3, Putter 35"

Dexterity: Right-handed

Had a couple drams of Ardbeg 10 tonight.   My favourite distillery slightly edging out Laphroaig.

Driver - Ping G410

Woods - Callaway Rogue 5 wood

Hybrid - Titleist TS2 21 degree

Irons - Taylormade P790 5-PW

Wedges - Taylormade MG3 50, 54, 58, SM9 60

Putter - Mizuno Black Carbon BC3

On 6/23/2020 at 9:04 AM, Kenny B said:

Is that legal?

Better put a Sam Adams Summer Ale in the fridge to replace it... and drink it on December 20.  😆

That’s why ya get Sam 76 good all year round

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

9 minutes ago, silver & black said:

I don't find Sam 76 good at any time of the year.🤣

I don’t like any sam’s really. They’re ok but I’m from Massachusetts so I have to drink it right?

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Peach Shine homebrew with homebrew peach tea. Happy to say I had a hand in making both of them.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Picked up a vintage 16 ounce prune juice for tonight. Icing that puppy for later this evening

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Not sure yet but it will be needed after work today. Prob going straight to tequila and then follow up with a few rum and cokes.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue Sub Zero 9* stiff

Wood: :adams-small: Tight Lies TI 3 wood stiff

Hybrid: :callaway-small: XR 3 19 deg stiff

Irons: :mizuno-small:  JPX 900 Tour std loft/lie

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 52,56,60

Putter: :odyssey-small: #7 Red

Ball: :srixon-small: Q-Star

12.9 Handicap

Comox Valley, B.C. 🇨🇦

Jarritos Grapefruit. Yum! If you like Squirt, you’ll like this.

3A91A755-72F7-498E-A820-4CD5B7EACAB7.jpeg

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Jarritos Grapefruit. Yum! If you like Squirt, you’ll like this.
3A91A755-72F7-498E-A820-4CD5B7EACAB7.jpeg.563f99d62a6e4f12231986bf82347905.jpeg

When we go out for tacos it’s the tamarind Jarritos for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter