TESTERS WANTED! ×

What ya drinking tonight?

RookieBlue7

IMG_0017.JPG

Lots of craft beer. Went in with a mate for a a brewery tour for 3 of us as a 50th present for another old friend. Cracking day, with lots of seriously good beer and sore bellies from laughing. Known these guys for 31 years and still have a great time catching up.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

I'm sticking with Buffalo Trace, the poor mans Pappy! It's the same formula, just not aged as long.

I think they say to simulate a Pappy 15, blend Weller 12 and Weller Antique in a 40:60 ration (12 to Antique) and let sit a couple weeks.  Not a bad $60 or so experiment.

Srixon Z565 9.5* Miyazaki Kaula Mizu 6x

Cobra F7 13.5* Aldila Tour Blue 75x

Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5* Aldila Tour Blue 85x

Cobra Amp Forged 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff

Vokey SM6 50, 54. 58

My mother in law came into town so out we went to start happy hour at 4PM... New Brewery in Columbia MD Called Hysteria... Pictured is brew called the Morning After, a "stout milk 7% ABC 29 IBU.."1521836717191937858923.jpg

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

A nice Glass of Graham's 10 Year Tawny Port paired with a Cohiba Robutso.

I absolutely love the way the sweetness in the ports cuts through the spice of the Cuban Cigars.

Highly recommend it!

Cheers!

image1.jpeg

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Madras. Vodka, oj, and cranberry. Mmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I think they say to simulate a Pappy 15, blend Weller 12 and Weller Antique in a 40:60 ration (12 to Antique) and let sit a couple weeks.  Not a bad $60 or so experiment.

I don't even attempt to chase down Pappy anymore. I remember when I could just go buy it when I wanted it. Now, you need to know the store owner, get in a lottery drawing and stand for 6 hours on the doorstep before opening time.... and that's if the store even got a small allocation of it...lol. Not only that, but Pappy isn't worth the $300 - $500 price tag, even if you can locate it.

The Antique Collection has become a joke with the prices and bullsh*t involved in obtaining any of it. There are plenty of Bourbons out there that are every bit as enjoyable, for a 1/4 of the price and work of finding them.

I prefer Weller over Pappy any way. :D

• 2 weeks later...

The Jameson Caskmates Stout version maybe the best whiskey I've had

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

I had a couple of DogFish 60 Min IPAs at dinner. I just got home and I'm drinking a special recipe Old Forrester Old Fashioned now. Great way to end the day.

:cobra-small: King F8 9 deg w/ Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 stiff shaft

:callaway-small:  XR 16 3 Wood S Flex

:cobra-small:  Fly-Z 3/4 Hybrid S Flex

:cobra-small:  King F7 One Length 5-PW S Flex

:cleveland-small:  CBX Wedges 50, 54, & 58 deg wedge flex

:cameron-small:  Select GoLo Putter

Dead soldier!!  Finished off a bottle of Angels Envy Port Barrel Finish Bourbon tonight.  It was OK, but IMO there are better bourbons out there for the price.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Good long day out in the field today preparing to install the State of Idaho's new dispatch consoles. After over 3-months of prep & staging at our shop, it was finally time to go on-site and ready things for introduction of their new electronics suites-boy am I tired!

Long story short and back to the point, it's official "National Burrito Day", so I fired up the stove and oven and made a whole mess of burritos (enchilada-style of course) but got started with making a fine pitcher of "White-Trash Margaritas" ...Basically, 1 can of frozen lime-aid juice, 2 bottles of Corona beer and 1 can (use the now empty lime-aid one) full of "good" Tequila. Mix with a spoon until blended. Keep cold and pour over ice...NICE!!!

Oh and a couple of shots of Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey...you know...to help with the "kinks"

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Highland Park

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Digging through my cellar to decide what I put on my Master's weekend menu. Thinking it's going to be a 6-year side-by-side of both Founder's KBS and Dark Horse BBPT5 on Saturday then finish off my bottles from a semi-recent trip to Hill Farmstead on Sunday. 

Lefty in the Mitten State currently carrying: TM '17 M2 9.5  w/ Fujikura Pro XLR8 Â· Exotics EX10 15° w/ GD Tour AD Stiff ·  :cobra-small: F7 HY @ 20° ·   :cobra-small:   Forged Tec Black 5i-AW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 ·  :callaway-small:  MD2 56°+ 60° ·  :nike-small:  Method B2-01 · Kirkland Signature · Clicgear 2.0 · Course photo albums: Boyne Highlands + Bay Harbor (Michigan) | Wailea Gold & Emerald (Maui) | Forest Dunes (Michigan)

Ooof! Second time out this week hitting into my net and my knees are taking a beating-especially my right one...It's just tight. To self-medicate, I'm working on a 25.5-oz Mikes Harder Mango and a few bourbons...

Wow! What are in these Mike's...?! Hic..!

Ahh...much better now... B) 

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Ardbeg Corry again tonight.  Just past the halfway point of the bottle so need to polish it off quicker before the increased oxidization mellows it out too much.

Driver - Ping G410

Woods - Callaway Rogue 5 wood

Hybrid - Titleist TS2 21 degree

Irons - Taylormade P790 5-PW

Wedges - Taylormade MG3 50, 54, 58, SM9 60

Putter - Mizuno Black Carbon BC3

Good long day out in the field today preparing to install the State of Idaho's new dispatch consoles. After over 3-months of prep & staging at our shop, it was finally time to go on-site and ready things for introduction of their new electronics suites-boy am I tired!

Long story short and back to the point, it's official "National Burrito Day", so I fired up the stove and oven and made a whole mess of burritos (enchilada-style of course) but got started with making a fine pitcher of "White-Trash Margaritas" ...Basically, 1 can of frozen lime-aid juice, 2 bottles of Corona beer and 1 can (use the now empty lime-aid one) full of "good" Tequila. Mix with a spoon until blended. Keep cold and pour over ice...NICE!!!

Oh and a couple of shots of Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey...you know...to help with the "kinks"

We used to do this with vodka- called them "strip-and-get-nakeds"...

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

Block 15 brewing company at Oregon State University...

Midnight in Paradise Stout w/ pink guava & passion fruit.

YUMMMMMMM!!IMG_20180409_194532499.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Block 15 brewing company at Oregon State University...

Midnight in Paradise Stout w/ pink guava & passion fruit.

YUMMMMMMM!!attachicon.gifIMG_20180409_194532499.jpg

Good choice!!

Try the Mcmenamin's Irish Stout.  They still should have some even though St. Patricks day is over.  Mcmenamin's on Monroe St across from the Chemistry building, but the Mcmenamin's on 3rd St @ Harrison has a better menu.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Good choice!!

Try the Mcmenamin's Irish Stout. They still should have some even though St. Patricks day is over. Mcmenamin's on Monroe St across from the Chemistry building, but the Mcmenamin's on 3rd St @ Harrison has a better menu.

Thanks! Will give that a go tomorrow. So many great choices at block 15!!IMG_20180409_193035854.jpgIMG_20180409_193009851.jpg

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

Thanks! Will give that a go tomorrow. So many great choices at block 15!!attachicon.gifIMG_20180409_193035854.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20180409_193009851.jpg

Hmmm...  Nebula sounds good. 

Dollar drafts at Planks. Tooooooo many . Maybe the hot tub will help.

sent from planet Nebulon

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Willamette valley Pinot....

Oregon grapes are the best!IMG_20180410_185309275.jpg

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

Willamette valley Pinot....

Oregon grapes are the best!attachicon.gifIMG_20180410_185309275.jpg

They are for Pinot... but we have the best Cabs, Merlot and Chardonnays!!

Wingman Brewers (Out of Tacoma, WA)

First time having anything by this brewery but am a big fan of this IPA!

IMG_3787.JPG

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14